PISTOL on the way!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMIE-C0NTRARIAN. Show COMMIE-C0NTRARIAN's posts

PISTOL on the way!

look for the pistol to come to foxboro next year with the TEBOW at the trigger.. a lot of you JAMBRONIS probably think he's goin to JAX..not so fast .. JAX is bringing in a new gm and my sources say they go qb in rd1 .. no way they move for the TEBOW now.. after he gets released from the jests he is availble for short money.. for real.. look for BB to swoop in for the steal.. no way he sits on the pine in NE.. imagine the TEBOW at the trigger with riddles and head alongside.. course TB still starts but what a change of pace..  heard it hear first

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: PISTOL on the way!

Tebow will start in Canada.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey CC, why do you want Tebow to be a Patriot so bad? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

right.  take out the best QB in the game who has scored over 500 points for 10-15 plays of incompetent gimmickry.  What a football mind (less)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

No way Tebow is coming here. Not sure where you get the idea. So what youre syaing is, youre in favor of pulling TB off the field for a number of offensive plays per game? Tebow by most accounts is almost certainly going to Jacksonville.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Great idea, take out the fully automatic .50 cal machine gun for a pistol.  That's like pinch hitting for Miguel Cabrera with Jose Iglesias. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tebow is just the kind of guy BB loves.  And with Josh here who drafted him, it would not surprise me to see Tebow as a Patriot.  However, he won't be taking any time away from TFB! I could see him used as another TE!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

put hern at receiver and have a two tight end set with gronk and tebow! brilliant

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Tebow will be Brady's successor. Heck, all Brady does is throw short passes anyway. Tebow can do that. Plus he's a better runner!   :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to COMMIE-C0NTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

look for the pistol to come to foxboro next year with the TEBOW at the trigger.. a lot of you JAMBRONIS probably think he's goin to JAX..not so fast .. JAX is bringing in a new gm and my sources say they go qb in rd1 .. no way they move for the TEBOW now.. after he gets released from the jests he is availble for short money.. for real.. look for BB to swoop in for the steal.. no way he sits on the pine in NE.. imagine the TEBOW at the trigger with riddles and head alongside.. course TB still starts but what a change of pace..  heard it hear first

[/QUOTE]

THat would be one of the most moronic things the Patriots could possibly do. I have an idea. Why don't you put in for that GM vacancy with the Jets. Then you can work your magic GM moves there.

While you sometimes have interesting things to say you mix in some of the poorest, most illconcieved ideas....

please.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-C0NTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this thread was started by the commie imposter.

THat would be one of the most moronic things the Patriots could possibly do. I have an idea. Why don't you put in for that GM vacancy with the Jets. Then you can work your magic GM moves there.

While you sometimes have interesting things to say you mix in some of the poorest, most illconcieved ideas....

please.....

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. nothing but a gimmick offense

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha...a very well done job of post faking!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Whoever is pretending to be CC , you are a jerk. Get a job with the Jets. I am sure you will feel right at home there.