Pitt an Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Pitt an Miami

Watching this game is like being at a 3 ring circus, Pitt coughs up the ball, twice in row, inside their own 20 an Miami was lucky to 6 pts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Pitt an Miami

You gotta be ticked off if you are Miami fan with Dan Hennning's playcalling. Ouch.

Pitt is so overrated, in my opinion.  Great D, no doubt,  but I just can't sign off on their offense.

Hines Ward is Ward and Heath Miller is Miller, but Mike Wallace and Mendenhall don't scare anyone.

And with Rapelisturd, it's kind of what I was saying this week about him.  He's better OUT OF THE POCKET, like Rivers is, so if you can structure your defense/pass rush around keeping him in the pocket, you can frsutrate him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Neither one has any offense, I was hopeing that Ben would lite up the field, he needs go back to doing what he does best locking, little girls in bathroom.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

If you want to see something funny, watch the Bills/Ravens. Fitzpatrick just torched the Ravens secondary for a touchdown.

Then Baltimore fumbled the kickoff and Buffalo recovered, potentially going up 14 to 3.

I can only imagine what Harbaugh, Ray Lewis, and that moron Suggs will say after this game. "Ryan Fitzpatrick better hope he never sees us again. We're going to get the last laugh. After every play he whines and that's how he got the rules changed for him."

HAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I know. We all saw how good Buffalo can move the ball. Fitzpatrick is smart. Gets rid of the ball quick.

Buff has a good secondary, good run game and good Special Teams. Their Run D as been their issue on D.

THIS is a trap game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Pitt an Miami:
    [QUOTE]Neither one has any offense, I was hopeing that Ben would lite up the field, he needs go back to doing what he does best locking, little girls in bathroom.
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Did you see Rapelisturd make that play OUT of the pocket?  If Miami can just focus on keeping him in a concerntrated pocket instead of having Wake come whipping around the end like Freeney does, they can limit his big play ability.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Nothing worse than watching an have to listen to Dan Dil-----do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He is painful. So dramatic.  And the slurping sounds he makes with the lisping is just the worst.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

What BEAUTIFUL turn over!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

and just like that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Buffalo running all over Baltimore right now.  Looks like NE really ran them ragged last week. Balt looks like they are out of gas.

Baltimore simply struggling.

Fitzpatrick torching the supposed best team in the AFC.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Bills do look good, if Ray the murderer hadn't run his mouth so much, he might something left!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Beautiful reception!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Also, I am pretty sure Ed Reed will never really quite be the same player he was prior to this injury.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

That was a stupid play by Florence, you learn that in HS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

NFL need to adjust it's PI call rule.  Spot fouls are annoying.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

HOLY GOD the Bills a rippen Balt. a b@tt hole!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Pats D gave  up 23 points to Buffalo, total.  Baltimore has given up 24 in one half.

I fully expect a Tony Massarotti column about Baltimore's D on Monday.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

DAMN, is it 4:15 yet?

Saints lookin good against the Browns!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Watching Pit @ Miami

Buf @ Bal.

I hope we don't play half as sloppy as these 4 teams today.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Playing for a FG......and good.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Nice to see the Dolphins vaunted special teams giving this one right back

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dan Henning is terrible for Miami.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Big Blunder F's up