Pitt an Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Pitt an Miami

Wow.  Rapelisturd may have just lost the game at the goal line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

What a game this has turned into.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Ben  sks and is stupid!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

What took this ref so long?

Wow.  Miami recovered the ball.  Who came out of the pile with it? Unbelievable.

And people wonder why Pitt always seems to get the calls?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

BULLSH!T

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Why is Ref blowing whistle on a reviewable play?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Pittsburgh cheated twice on the same play lolol, never seen that before

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

This is one of the biggest hose jobs in recent memory. WOW
    Miami hosed.

Who came out of the pile with the ball?  A Miami player.

When can they ever tell when a player has the ball in a pile on a regular pile up?

"That's not enough"?? - Dan Dierdork

The Miami player HAS THE BALL!  How is it not enough?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I believe after this game we will not see another Miami troll for the rest of the year unless they beat us in Foxboro.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Regardless who wins this game, they both should be ashamed of them selves.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Pitt an Miami:
    [QUOTE]I believe after this game we will not see another Miami troll for the rest of the year unless they beat us in Foxboro.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

You know that aint gonna happen!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I gotta be honest, that was a hose job deluxe that the refs will have a hard time explaining.

This reminds me of the botched spot of the ball call last year on the well executed 4th and 2 play from Brady to Faulk.

Why did the side judge raise his arms for a TD when the ball was fumbled AND Ben's back was to him?  That';s #1.  He can't see the ball AND IT WAS FUMBLED, so he shouldn't be raising his arms.

He couldn't  even see if the ball broke the plane.

That in itself is fishy and the explanation AFTER the MIami player comes out of the pile with the ball is doubly fishy.

Dan Dierdork says the Miami player holding the ball up after recovering the fumble is not enough.

Excuse me? How is it not enough? He has the ball!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Amazing rip off!  Miami fans have got to be sick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]I believe after this game we will not see another Miami troll for the rest of the year unless they beat us in Foxboro.

Well, e, the only one we ever really had was JimmyJack, and he hasn't been around since the Pats went down there and kicked that @ss.

On a positive note . . .

If you want to bust Jimmy's balls anyway, he hangs out every day in the politcs and government forum just down the street and around the corner on this very site.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta be honest, that was a hose job deluxe that the refs will have a hard time explaining. This reminds me of the botched spot of the ball call last year on the well executed 4th and 2 play from Brady to Faulk. Why did the side judge raise his arms for a TD when the ball was fumbled AND Ben's back was to him?  That';s #1.  He can't see the ball AND IT WAS FUMBLED, so he shouldn't be raising his arms. He couldn't  even see if the ball broke the plane. That in itself is fishy and the explanation AFTER the MIami player comes out of the pile with the ball is doubly fishy. Dan Dierdork says the Miami player holding the ball up after recovering the fumble is not enough. Excuse me? How is it not enough? He has the ball!
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Everyone knew that Miami recovered except for the Official standing right there.
    I don't get it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing rip off!  Miami fans have got to be sick.
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Who cares? Its to our benefit anyway. Anytime a team in our division loses to another AFC team, it to our benefit.

The refs can hose the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills all they want.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Fair enough, but I find these calls to be unacceptable. It's just ridiculous. They justy make up rules and explanations as they go.

It's whoever has the ball out of the pile.

Period.

Good for us, but it's sort of creepy seeing teams get hosed especially against Pitt. 

Flashbacks to SB 40 where Pitt was handed mysterious calls in a Super Bowl, which NEVER happens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Now I'm pissed off, I want my Patriots!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

When Cunningham grows up, he's gonna be a force to be reckoned with!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Fair enough, but I find these calls to be unacceptable. It's just ridiculous. They justy make up rules and explanations as they go. It's whoever has the ball out of the pile. Period. Good for us, but it's sort of creepy seeing teams get hosed especially against Pitt.  Flashbacks to SB 40 where Pitt was handed mysterious calls in a Super Bowl, which NEVER happens.
    This is one time that I totally agree with you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I'm a Miami fan and not a troll. The end of that game stunk but the refs are part of the game. So I'm just moving on. No complaining, no excuses. Next.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It's a rare day when I find myself agreeing with Rusty twice in one day (and I absolutely never come out on the Dolphins' side if I can possibly help it), but he's right here.

There was no logical reason to give Bitchburgh the ball back in that particular instance.  If you haven't heard the replay official try to explain what he wants us to believe happened, I would recommend a Google search.

It's pretty hilarious.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta be honest, that was a hose job deluxe that the refs will have a hard time explaining. This reminds me of the botched spot of the ball call last year on the well executed 4th and 2 play from Brady to Faulk.

Doesn't that remind you of Pierre Woods falling on the ball & recovering it in a certain SB, & the refs taking the ball away from him?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Miami got robbed,  plain and simple!

Roethlisberger fumbled the ball and 3 defenders jumped on the ball.  After that, a Dolphin came out from the pile with the ball. How much more clear can this be?  You have to be kidding me!

How is there not enough evidence that someone actually recovered the fumble when it is evident that the Dolphins did indeed recover!

What a joke! A fumble in the middle of the field and yet the refs say nobody recovers!  That must be a first!

Sections
Shortcuts