Pitt loses, who is #1?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Re: Pitt loses, who is #1?

I don't care where the team is ranked as long as they beat the Jests, Steelers, Colts... heck I hope they go 15-1 and end up the better side of 18-1 at the end of the season!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Pitt loses, who is #1?:
    I don't care where the team is ranked as long as they beat the Jests, Steelers, Colts... heck I hope they go 15-1 and end up the better side of 18-1 at the end of the season!
    Posted by Patriots1970

lol!

Seriously, wouldn't that be hilarious?

Oh christ. We'd have like a full decade long window for heckling in the other direction if that happened.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Pitt loses, who is #1?:
    I like our team and believe we can beat anyone out there.  That being said, did you want them to say we are #1?  We have a horrible defense on paper and only locals can see how we are winning, but without timely turnovers, this defense would be giving up a lot of points as well as yards.  I know turnovers are part of it, but I agree Steeltown should still be # 1, cuz if you take away turnovers which you cant account for, Pittsburgh still has the scariest defense.  I dont want us # 1 on any rankings anyway.  I prefere the underdogg role, it works well for us.  We are no good as frontrunners  (see SB 07')
    Posted by patsfan76

Did you just say we have a "horrible D on paper"?

Sections
Shortcuts