Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate"

Unbelievable! Now, the Pats really must beat the Goths: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_709276.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

Re: Pittsburgh Media Ressurrecting "Spygate"

In Response to Pittsburgh Media Ressurrecting "Spygate":
    [QUOTE]     Unbelievable! Now, the Pats really must beat the Goths: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_709276.html
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Texas, I generally really like your posts, but you need to give this a rest. The vast majority of Pats Fans and the rest of the NFL are over this. Other than this one reporter, it seems like nobody else in Pittsburgh even cares about this. The lead sports story on the Post-Gazette site right now is about the 1960 World Series, not the Steelers-Pats game. 

As a Pats fan, I am sick of hearing about this, and I'm sure the vast majority of Steelers fans are sick of hearing about it too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Too many pundits and not enough things to cover.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

Tex - Thanks for the link.  This article seems to make some good points.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

"This article seems to make some good points. "

The part about Steeling those Super Bowls from the Cowboys and Rams when they pioneered steroids?  Agreed.

Most Overrated team in  History should go down for what - the 7th out of 8 times is it now against Brady?

Those blocked field goals and punt return stolen signals really worked out well.  Bigger crybabies than the Raiders.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

sensitive!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

In Response to Re: Pittsburgh Media Ressurrecting "Spygate":
    [QUOTE]"This article seems to make some good points. " The part about Steeling those Super Bowls from the Cowboys and Rams when they pioneered steroids?  Agreed. Most Overrated team in  History should go down for what - the 7th out of 8 times is it now against Brady? Those blocked field goals and punt return stolen signals really worked out well.  Bigger crybabies than the Raiders.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Another subject everybody is tired about hearing about. The entire 70's Steelers team was not on anabolic steroids. I've studied this issue in depth, and at most, there may have been a few offensive linemen who may have used anabolic steroids. I also suspect that every team in the 70's had a few players who used anabolics. The Steelers did not pioneer the used of 'roids either. Anabolic steroids have been used in sports since the late 1950's, including known and officially supported use by our Olympic athletes.

Besides, everybody knows the Jets are the biggest crybabies in football. Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate"

In Response to Re: Pittsburgh Media Ressurrecting "Spygate":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate" : Texas, I generally really like your posts, but you need to give this a rest. The vast majority of Pats Fans and the rest of the NFL are over this. Other than this one  reporter, it seems like nobody else in Pittsburgh even cares about this. The lead sports story on the Post-Gazette site right now is about the 1960 World Series, not the Steelers-Pats game.  As a Pats fan, I am sick of hearing about this, and I'm sure the vast majority of Steelers fans are sick of hearing about it too.
    Posted by CarveMaster[/QUOTE]

Agreed...which is exactly why I started this thread, and began by stating, "Unbelievable." Spygate was blown far out of proportion by the NY media and that idiot who currently serves as NFL Commissioner. Yet, this garbage is still being resurrected...three years later. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

I wonder if the Pittsburgh media would be interested in reviving Rapistbergergate......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

yeah it was in PFT this morning too... im sick of this "spygate" bs... how about Ref gate that gave the steelers the super bowl over the seahawks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Arlen Spector has nothing to do with his free time since he got trounced in the elections, somebody get him a job... oh wait he already had a job in Congress and abused his powers to investigate a pro football team because they had just beaten his beloved Eagles in the Superbowl and he couldn't stand the fact they had two #1 picks in the upcoming draft so he had to work to get one taken away... for parity's sake of course.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate":
    [QUOTE]Not much different than you wanting to keep alive the bogus and unprovable claim that the pats would have beaten the colts were it not for the bad PI call in the AFCCG.  I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander, eh?
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate":
    [QUOTE]     Unbelievable! Now, the Pats really must beat the Goths: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_709276.html
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

All it does is set up excuses.  Hard to believe there are TRUE football fans ( which I presume some of the Pittsburgh media consider themselves ) who actually believe there was cheating which contributed to wins.  Given the nuances of the game, it is called a "leap of wishful thinking to give an excuse". 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

whatever makes the steelers sleep better at night

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

No your resurrecting it Texas Colt Fan

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Pittsburgh Media Resurrecting "Spygate":
    [QUOTE]  INDYLOVE
    Posted by harleyroadking1[/QUOTE]

Now you are just making him homesick.

Sections