Pittsburgh

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 15315k. Show 15315k's posts

Re: Pittsburgh

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Warnings were out. Be prepared for many recent AFC teams to tumble. Many here who bash BB will look more moronic than they are.

To the many who have been drooling over Pitt, Balt's and the NYJs Ds in recent years, enjoy your embarassment.

Nobody's drooling  over the Jets D and most everyone knew the Steelers were old and taking a step back. The Ravens are a good football team as we saw a few weeks ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: Pittsburgh. Wow three trolls in a row.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rusgriswold. Show rusgriswold's posts

Bwahahahahaha, some team won a random game in the NFL and once again it proves that I, Rusty, am the greatest person whoever lived.  All you rubes are too insecure to admit it, but that's what happens when you're faced with facts and objective analysis.  Seriously, are we even discussing this?  

Don't even bother trying to argue back, the childish personal insults I have at the ready will cut you to the core.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Ravens as a team are old.  They might hold everyone together with duct tape and glue for the whole season, and they might not.  We'll see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

The Ravens as a team are old.  They might hold everyone together with duct tape and glue for the whole season, and they might not.  We'll see.

Their 'old' team is still better than the other 'old' teams so they win the Geritol Bowl.

By the end of the season...who knows. They could end up having healthy old guys while we end up with injured young guys. Health trumps age. If we stay healthy going into and through the playoffs we have a good chance to get #4

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to rusgriswold's comment:

Bwahahahahaha, some team won a random game in the NFL and once again it proves that I, Rusty, am the greatest person whoever lived.  All you rubes are too insecure to admit it, but that's what happens when you're faced with facts and objective analysis.  Seriously, are we even discussing this?  

Don't even bother trying to argue back, the childish personal insults I have at the ready will cut you to the core.

Have you ever considered starting a religion based on yourself so you can be worshiped in a formal environment? The Church Of Rusty Of The Latter-Day NFL or something similar.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Pittsburgh's problems are the O Line (injuries to Decastro et al) and dudes getting older (Hampton, Keisal) . At some point Pittburgh will have to draft/acquire players on the right side of 30. Troy could have Bob Sanders disease (eg: plays 10 games and three years) which is really too bad because he is a great player. I am still not discounting them as a potential playoff team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to 15315k's comment:

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Warnings were out. Be prepared for many recent AFC teams to tumble. Many here who bash BB will look more moronic than they are.

To the many who have been drooling over Pitt, Balt's and the NYJs Ds in recent years, enjoy your embarassment.

Nobody's drooling  over the Jets D and most everyone knew the Steelers were old and taking a step back. The Ravens are a good football team as we saw a few weeks ago.

Yeah but the replacement Refs were better since they actually beat us, not the Ravens.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Have you ever considered starting a religion based on yourself so you can be worshiped in a formal environment? The Church Of Rusty Of The Latter-Day NFL or something similar.

Man those Sunday sermons would be something to behold.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Satire rules...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hillarious thread!! Not only does it show how dumb the author is, but also shows how many people have tired of him. Priceless to it's very core.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, I just found out they lost to Tennessee the other night.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts