Pity the Jets fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pity the Jets fans

They are still harping on their week 2 defeat of the Patriots...How sad is it that their HIGH point of the season came in week 2!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: Pity the Jets fans

Are you really surprised by this? what else do they have to brag about?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

I dont pity leon...aka mummbles. When the patriots kill them next time in foxboro, he wont have the b alls to admit the patriots are a better team, he'll go off on a rant about something else or change the subject...typical mummbles

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

My analysis on Jets fans can be summed up in my last thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ad0139880-c5d1-4540-b09f-ce190e187979

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

i know they're so proud to win a home field divisional game in the early part of the season.  NE will get another shot at them to square the season series, and by that time push them further below .500

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Pity the Jets fans:
    [QUOTE]Are you really surprised by this? what else do they have to brag about?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

The Yankees? Look at the odds. For NYC you've got 2 baseball 2 football 3 hockey and 2 basketball (New Yorkers like to claim the Jersey teams when they're winning). Upstate where I live you subtract the Jersey teams and add the Bills and Sabers. Odds are pretty good one of them will be a champion once every decade.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Pity the Jets fans:
    [QUOTE]They are still harping on their week 2 defeat of the Patriots...How sad is it that their HIGH point of the season came in week 2!!!!!!
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

Pity JESTS! fans? Sure! Right after I light a candle for the Taliban, Al Queda, and Obamarama.

WHAT A JOKE!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Hey didn't the Jets beat the snot out of the pats in week # 2?? Busting on Jets fans when the Jets beat up on the pats is rather ridiculous don't you think? Everybody and anybody that knows anything about sports I'm sure would most certainly agree! How are ya!?
    Posted by 27Times[/QUOTE]

No they won the gameink that is by a TD. If you that is a b utt whopping  then what do you think of ALL the loses your team has now?  Just wondering.

Go Pats!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I've been on The Gang Green (jets message board) today, why I don't know.

Anyway they have all convinced themselves that Wes Welker is no better than Julian Edelman, therefore, they will win on the 22nd. I mean this is the level of intelligence we’re dealing with.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

LOL.  Leon is such a tool.  Jests beat the Pats by a score and put up 16 points.  Big deal, Leon.  16 points is not a dominating effort.  If you hold Brady and Co. to 9 points again I would be absolutely shocked. And think of something new to say, I must have read you make fun of the "One shot, one kill" quote and say "We get that you were in the armed forces" like 50 times.  Give it a rest man, how could you make fun of a guy that risks his life to serve his country??  Your nonsense is getting old and now that the Jets are getting beaten you bring the same old tired garbage to our boards.  Get a life and go play around on your Gang Green site....HOW ARE YA, LEON?!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Oh and just so you know, Leon, WE DON'T GIVE A RAT'S *** THAT THE YANKEES WON THE WORLD SERIES.  We come here to talk about football, go to the Red Sox boards if you insist on being an annoying troll now, ya hear?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Its not leon, its mummbles! He mumbbles the same things over and over...its the mumbbler

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Was Leon here?  I guess he thinks he can just not use "Leon" in his name and get pass my web crawler that automatically reports him.

I take pride in my work Leon.  You are going to have to try a lot harder than that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Awesome carswaydj, my son is majoring in Comp Info Sci and math hopefully he'll be able to do the stuff you're talking about. F leon the scum bag.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

He was here, i think it was 27rings, i think he got booted again

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leona gets booted so much BDC needs a pair of these..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]LOL.  Leon is such a tool.  Jests beat the Pats by a score and put up 16 points.  Big deal, Leon.  16 points is not a dominating effort.  If you hold Brady and Co. to 9 points again I would be absolutely shocked. And think of something new to say, I must have read you make fun of the "One shot, one kill" quote and say "We get that you were in the armed forces" like 50 times.  Give it a rest man, how could you make fun of a guy that risks his life to serve his country??  Your nonsense is getting old and now that the Jets are getting beaten you bring the same old tired garbage to our boards.  Get a life and go play around on your Gang Green site....HOW ARE YA, LEON?!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

I don't really think Leon is a peace lover, but I do think he is a military hater.  He was probably kicked out of the military.  As ironic as it may be, real peace believers should respect JSM.  JSM was a champion for peace and human rights at a time when that wasn't exactly popular in his country.  JSM despised war.  Being a staunch advocate of freedom and human rights though, there was one and only one war JSM thought was just; the American Civil War.  Abolishing slavery was deemed a just cause by JSM.  It was in his essay about the Civil War that he wrote those words which have been often quoted by militaries throughout the world.  If JSM were alive today, he would take no comfort in knowing that his words have been used as rallying words for so many militaries and troops.  The irony would be the same as if someone who had fought against abortion all of his life wrote one thing once that was subsequently used to support abortion for generations.  I had that quote in my office too.

Anyway, a little trivia that, in conjunction with $4.65 will buy you a coffee at Starbucks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Are there any? I mean the fat man had to make 60,000 calls just to tell the stupid bas*tards to cheer and from what I'm reading on their sites I don't hear any good things from their "fans" including that old guy with the fake fire hat that never sees any of the games because he's trying to wake up the "fans"

I hope that fat bag of lard loses every game the rest of the season. I can tell you one thing, if BB is ever going to run up a score it'll be against that farce of a team.
    The starting O stays in no matter what the score is. 

Pats 56-10

Sections
Shortcuts