Plagarist...liar?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Plagarist...liar?

So, 84 posts in...

Anyone have anything that would lead us to believe that Borges may have lied about the sources?  Yeah, he copied another's work, but if a guy is busted for running a red light, it doesn't mean he's also instantly going to be guilty of driving drunk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No one cares what you are NAS try to deflect or spin here.

Borges "retired" after his suspension. What on earth do you think that means?   HE WAS FIRED.

They threw him a bone with the suspension to begin with and another on the way out the door by calling it a "retirement". He didn't get a retirement package either.

I have proved proof that he retired from The Globe.  Provide proof that he was fired or shut up.

[/QUOTE]

He took retirement to avoid being fired ...don't you get it , oh obsessed one?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

So, 84 posts in...

Anyone have anything that would lead us to believe that Borges may have lied about the sources?  Yeah, he copied another's work, but if a guy is busted for running a red light, it doesn't mean he's also instantly going to be guilty of driving drunk.

Yeah...everyone in the U.S. journalism community knows it...just because you don't doesn't make it not true...you are DENSE.....go take a walk in front of a bus and let me know if it hurts....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

From the person that pounced on another poster for spelling a word incorrectly:
    "I have no idea what you're casting it off as nothing."  Don't use an interjection if you can't use the right one.
    "Like clockwork. Gutless puuke. GUTLESS"  Don't use a word if you can't spell it correctly
    "Explains why gave yourself handies in the balcony of the Garden doing a Bruins game."  There's a missing subject at the beginning of this sentence.  The final conjugated verb here should really be a preposition.
    "No one cares what you are NAS try to deflect or spin here"  Try a conjunction instead of a verb.

There's no problem with making mistakes. Happens to us all.

Take me for example, making a post like this.

LMFAO!!!...Self knowledge is the ONLY important knowledge...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BigSmellyBear is another one of Rusty's troll accounts??

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

Nice post.  Yep, I spelled that word wrong.

Borges wasn't fired.

None of what you wrote says he's a liar, however.

If you're making things up and passing them off as facts, yes, you're a liar.

I am not going to do research on Ron Borges's career to go find other examples of him doing something similar like he just did in that article.  Ron Borges is a known liar by anyone who knows who he is.

He's a sociopath, actually. He;ll always downplay what he really meant after confronted on pieces like this, too.

Like clockwork. Gutless puuke. GUTLESS

Someone has already pointed out to this troll one of the lies Borges was caught in and he just continues to pretend that he has no idea why anyone would call Borges a liar. 

It's like having an argument with one of my insane ex girlfriends. Logic just goes right out the window.

Boston is full of sortswriters that are complete scum. Borges' sleaze level stands out even amongst these people. Which is amazing. The guy made his bones covering boxing matches as a shill for the ultra slimy Don King. Pretty much says it all. He is a disgrace to his profession. I can't, for the life of me figure out why this joke is still working in the business.

I'm starting to think this Not-A-Shot troll IS Ron Borges. That's the only thing that would explain this level of density. Or maybe he just loves to argue.  Either way, you are wasting your breath on him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Borges wasn't fired.

I am not going to do research on Ron Borges's career to go find other examples of him doing something similar like he just did in that article.  Ron Borges is a known liar by anyone who knows who he is.

He's a sociopath, actually. He;ll always downplay what he really meant after confronted on pieces like this, too.

Someone has already pointed out to this troll one of the lies Borges was caught in and he just continues to pretend that he has no idea why anyone would call Borges a liar. 

It's like having an argument with one of my insane ex girlfriends. Logic just goes right out the window.

Boston is full of sortswriters that are complete scum. Borges' sleaze level stands out even amongst these people. Which is amazing. The guy made his bones covering boxing matches as a shill for the ultra slimy Don King. Pretty much says it all. He is a disgrace to his profession. I can't, for the life of me figure out why this joke is still working in the business.

I'm starting to think this Not-A-Shot troll IS Ron Borges. That's the only thing that would explain this level of density. Or maybe he just loves to argue.  Either way, you are wasting your breath on him.

I know it's a waste of time.  I can't tell if he is dumb or intentionally belligerent. He and TFB12 have really turned into quite the trollish duo, too.

If one takes me on and then makes a fool of themself, completely exposed early in  the thread, the other one sees it and tries to rescue the other.

Then, out come the deflections.

Ron Borges was fired. They don't want to believe it, but anyone who is somewhat intelligent knows he was fired.

I remember the backlash when he tried to come back and write something for the Globe. They knew it was over.

[/QUOTE]

Geeze Rusty...what the heck did you do to "Not Quite Has  A Shot"?...Did you buugger his dog and cat in front of him and then  turn down his wife or what? He really is a cyber stalker, he REALLY has a woodie for ya.....running with that "thin line between love and hate" thing, his obvious manlove showing everytime he engages you...the dude needs help...strange lot those BRUNES fans...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Has Rusty or anyone provided any documentation showing Borges was fired?  I have been to busy laughing at Rusty's posts to have noticed.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Has Rusty or anyone provided any documentation showing Borges was fired?  I have been to busy laughing at Rusty's posts to have noticed.

TB...I have to defend Rusty on this one...he was let go,  just like Barnicle was by the Globe, for plagerism...the Taylor family, who owned the paper at the time  wanted to just cut ties in a classy way...that's how they role...so they let him retire instead of making a huge public spectacle....they let him go in a way that let him get another job.....it's done in that business...I heard about it from family in both sports departments at the Globe and the Herald...it's a widely known thing in the biz in Boston journalism ...he was allowed to take retirement...and NO, I'm not naming the names of my relatives at each paper but they were comtemporaries of each guy at the time, each guy meaning Borges and Barnicle.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Borges wasn't fired.

I know it's a waste of time.  I can't tell if he is dumb or intentionally belligerent. He and TFB12 have really turned into quite the trollish duo, too.

If one takes me on and then makes a fool of themself, completely exposed early in  the thread, the other one sees it and tries to rescue the other.

Ron Borges was fired. They don't want to believe it, but anyone who is somewhat intelligent knows he was fired.

I remember the backlash when he tried to come back and write something for the Globe. They knew it was over.

[/QUOTE]

Geeze Rusty...what the heck did you do to "Not Quite Has  A Shot"?...Did you buugger his dog and cat in front of him and then  turn down his wife or what? He really is a cyber stalker, he REALLY has a woodie for ya.....running with that "thin line between love and hate" thing, his obvious manlove showing everytime he engages you...the dude needs help...strange lot those BRUNES fans...

[/QUOTE]

It's really disturbing, isn't it?  They may be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that), but I am not.

I don't know how to get them to ignore me. 

[/QUOTE]

C'mon...lol...I highly doubt that...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Borges wasn't fired.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's really disturbing, isn't it?  They may be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that), but I am not.

I don't know how to get them to ignore me. 

[/QUOTE]

C'mon...lol...I highly doubt that...

[/QUOTE]

Well, what is with the stalking? It's creepy.

[/QUOTE]

YES..I'll grant you that..it IS a bit creepy...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

jri - I am not trying to change that.  But again, that doesn't mean that what he has written or contributed to about Hernandez is false.  There have been previous patriot transgressions that could be used to suggest negative things about the patriots, but I've seen such things vigorously defended here.  I am not interested in getting into that but am pointing out that perspective matters.  

here is what it comes down to. Either Borges and the RS writer are taking liberties with the truth or JK and BB are flat out liars.

[/QUOTE]
    When every other team (including the pats) stayed away from Hernandez at the draft who was easily a first round talent, that's telling.  The pats covet value in the draft.  Its been demonstrated again and again.  When they took him in the 4th, his value finally exceeded his known issues. 

Security departments within teams are there, substantially, to dig into their players' and draftees' lives and to know what they are up to even if they don't know their every move.  Maybe its me, maybe this whole idea of security departments within a team is a sham.  Maybe the pats really don't care about how their players conduct themselves, but if that is the case, then the "Patriot Way" has been a sham all along. 

Or maybe, as I believe, the Pats got put in an incredibly difficult situation by having to decide to extend an incredibly talented player or let him go because he may have become an issue.  Again, I don't begrudge the pats for their decision, but in doing so, they promote the "Patriot Way" on a wing and a prayer, not as a legitimate foundation for the players they employ.  

[/QUOTE]

Ok, everything you said might hold water except for the FACT Borges was asked about all the stuff he said about the Pats in that article during an interview on a Boston area radio station. He was asked about the "flop house", the missing practices, the telling BB he was in fear for his life. Instead of saying, Yes that is what happened , what he said was "Well, it COULD have happened that way."

Now unless your moral compass is broken you know that passing off a fabrication as actual fact, as Borges did in that RS article, is lying.

Since all of your accusations and recriminations are based on that lie, if you were really a moral person like you profess to be, you  would man up, admit you were wrong again and apologize to the entire message board for trying to perpetuate the lies and aspersions cast by Borges.

[/QUOTE]

My accusations and recriminations (your words) aren't based on that possible lie alone.  There was a great deal more to that article, and if I understand the time frame correctly, the "flophouse" incident occurred after Hernandez had already signed his contract.  So that is, frankly, immaterial to my comments. 

I stand by what I have said, and I have presented them as my opinion based on the information available. 

[/QUOTE]

Ok, I've proved to you that Borges is a liar (it wasn't a possible lie, it was a definite lie) but you can continue to shout "la la la at the top of your voice just so you can say, "I can't hear you!"and so still be able to troll with a clear conscience.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Anyone got anything that proves Borges was fired?

I've proved evidence that he was suspended and then retired from The Globe.

I see a lot of people saying over and over that he was fired, yet not one person has offered up anything at all to support the claim.

Anyone got anything?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Ok, I've proved to you that Borges is a liar (it wasn't a possible lie, it was a definite lie) but you can continue to shout "la la la at the top of your voice just so you can say, "I can't hear you!"and so still be able to troll with a clear conscience.

Someone told him something.

He said that someone told him something.

Is that the "lie" you are referring to?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay, so are you going to offer anything that says he was fired?   I have posted stuff that says he retired.

Anything at all?

No?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

Okay, so are you going to offer anything that says he was fired?   I have posted stuff that says he retired.

Anything at all?

No?

Proof?

Ever hear of common sense? Deductive reasoning?

I know Borges was fired. So do you. Everybody with an IQ above 60 would be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together. You just enjoy jerking people's chains. And for some reason, they let you do it.

Please grow up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If the Globe protected Borges by calling it a retirement as part of the deal for him to be removed, who else would you accept as a source?

NYJetsSuc already said to you he has family who worked for the Globe and knows the truth. It corroborates what many already knew. He was very obviously fired. Get over it. The fact you don't know this is a joke. You're from NE and somehow missed this when it happened?

You just want to argue and play lawyer after being exposed. You embarrassed yourself. Run along, Handy.

Awesome source.

What a riot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Anyone got anything that proves Borges was fired?

I've proved evidence that he was suspended and then retired from The Globe.

I see a lot of people saying over and over that he was fired, yet not one person has offered up anything at all to support the claim.

Anyone got anything?

Nope.  Nobody has provided any source about him getting fired. That's odd, Rusty said he was fired.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

TB...I have to defend Rusty on this one...he was let go,  just like Branicle was by the Globe, for plagerism...the Taylor family, who owned the paper at the time  wanted to just cut ties in a classy way...that's how they role...so they let him retire instead of making a huge public spectacle....they let him go in a way that let him get another job.....it's done in that business...I heard about it from family in both sports departments at the Globe and the Herald...it's a widely known thing in the biz in Boston journalism ...he was allowed to take retirement...and NO, I'm not naming the names of my relatives at each paper but they were comtemporaries of each guy at the time, each guy meaning Borges and Barnicle.

Thank you.    It's unreal how they try to nail my balls to the wall even after it's clear I have won the debate.

Couldn't be any clearer.

They're just proving themselves more dumb as they go.

Won the debate!  Bwahahahahaha!! More lies.

Tears!

Now show me where he was fired... I'll wait.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I appreciate alot of the stuff all of you write. I certainly take no sides and come on here just for some good insight into the team. Why not just ignore eachother? In all honesty by not doing so it really seems like you all enjoy the back and forth more then you lead on. 

I mean at the end of the day aside from name calling we are all pats fans so debating is healthy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

He also lied on the radio one time when he denied Drew Bledsoe was his source for some Patriots news and stated he hadn't spoken to Drew in over a month. The radio station called Bledsoe at his home and he said Borges was at his house for dinner 2 or 3 days prior! Go to Wikapaedia, this guy is a certifed P OS.

So he was protecting a source and therefore is a liar?

Oh, well, if it's on Wikipedia, it must be true.

Wasnt protecting any source he flat out LIED! If your wife gave some guy a Bravo Juliet and didnt tell you when she was caught does that maker her a liar or "protecting her source?!"  wow notashot you have turned into quite the troll lately!

[/QUOTE]

a "bravo juliet"! hahaha-never heard that one before!

good one quags

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Still waiting!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Anything at all?

No?

Proof?

Ever hear of common sense? Deductive reasoning?

I know Borges was fired. So do you. Everybody with an IQ above 60 would be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together. You just enjoy jerking people's chains. And for some reason, they let you do it.

Please grow up.

Cool story, Bro.

Look everyone!  A someone with 24 posts who agrees with Rusty.  Interesting.