Plagarist...liar?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Plagarist...liar?

I'll return to reading this thread when you idiots learn how the quote box feature works.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

You're right. The RS article simply defies any semblence of reasonable logic.    And to use as a defense of the article and I paraphrase here "well it is possible that it could have happened" is ludicrous.   It's 6:10 PM here in NC right now and I just checked the outside temperature which reads 86 Degrees.  Now it is possible for the temperature to drop below freezing tonight but extremely improbabable.  It's just as improbabe that RK and BB were aware of just how messed up AH was prior to giving him that massive contract.   RK became a Billionaire by being that Stupid?  BB suggesting that AH get a safe house?   Really?  Talk about Ludicrous!

Nailed it.

It's the kind of writing that caters to the conspiracy theorists who lack common sense.  If the article had been written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards it would be more believable to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:

Who is the idiot? You haven't figured out that your pal Bungalow Bill is the same guy as Phat Rex, anonymis and a host of others...

Okay Rusty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who is the idiot? You haven't figured out that your pal Bungalow Bill is the same guy as Phat Rex, anonymis and a host of others...

Okay Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

RUSTY, RUSTY, RUSTY...get a life man, you see Rusty everywhere...you are OBSESSED!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'll return to reading this thread when you idiots learn how the quote box feature works.

I think we would all be perfectly happy if you didn't.

The Bruins forum seems like a much more suitable place for you. You guys can all sit around sniffing Jacobs' jock and talking about how they are going to win the next 10 Cups like the dudes in the SNL Da Bears sketches. Love the enthusiasm. But they are a little bit touched over there.