PLAIN AND SIMPLE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

I am a huge Brady fan and think he's among the best QBs ever to play the game.  Probably the best in the league right now.  That said, the reason the Pats lost that game was that Brady threw 4 picks.  Talk about the D, talk about running the ball, talk about anything you wish - absent those 4 picks, the game belongs to the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: PLAIN AND SIMPLE

There are a lot of reasons the game was lost. You could point to any one of about half a dozen or more and say that was the "one reason." The blame gets spread thick and wide today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfansyr. Show patsfansyr's posts

The 4 picks were bad, but when 3 of them came where they did hurts worse. 2 took at a minimum a field goal off the board, so that is at the least a 6 point swing, and 1 obvoiusly directly resulted in a TD for the Bills. So as bad as the defense played, and they were awful on that last FG drive by the Bills; those 3 picks resulted in a 13 point swing. 
    Having said that - I am not sure what the deal is with the D - but it getter get fixed or the Offense will have to score 40 a game to keep winning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

4 interceptions and a ton of penalties on defense is what killed us against the bills.

IM hoping Hernandez is back next week, we need him to restore some order to this offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I'm still sick to my stomach....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In Response to Re: PLAIN AND SIMPLE:
    [QUOTE]4 interceptions and a ton of penalties on defense is what killed us against the bills. IM hoping Hernandez is back next week, we need him to restore some order to this offense.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Love Hernandez, have him on my fantasy team, but want to see him fully healed and no chances taken with him.  Next week will be a tough matchup for us as the Jets learned today.  But I want Hernandez here and healthy long term.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

The enormous point swing from those ints were the largest factor why they lost. Off those turn overs the Bills had 2 TD's and a FG. At least 2 of those ints where inside the Bills redzone (where the picks occurred not where thrown) so it's pretty safe to say that they would have gotten at least FG's out of them. That's at min a 23 point swing off of turn overs.

Now the D takes another big chunk of blame because of all but 7 points they let Buf drive down the field constantly. McCourty is in a sophomore slump, Bodden can't get out of his way, and the S's were well terrible. That's not even mentioning that the pass rush was left on the plane. All around last week I wanted to give the D more time but that was just a horrible game and I'm putting some of the blame on poor defensive drafting over the last 6 years. Lets face it other then Mayo no D player drafted in the last 6 years was productive yesterday. Now I have faith that McCourty will come back to starter form, Ras is showing promise, Mayo is Mayo and Chung was a big lose but looking at the D players drafted in the last 6 years who do you feel comfortable as a starter?

Sections
Shortcuts