Players not expected to play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Players not expected to play

I wouldn't doubt for a second Belichick is holding McCourty out so he can get a solid look at Tavon Wilson, Duron Harmon and the rest.  Devin is our team captain and has nothing to prove, the rest of these guys represent draft picks and are fighting for the same roster spot so it will be imperative to get a good look at all of them to see who sticks.  This is just supposition on my part but it makes all the sense in the world, Ebner had better get out there or he'll be on the fast track to unemployment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No Cannon?  Cunningham?  Jenkins?  I wanted to see these guys.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I think Ebner is ahead of both Wilson and Harmon. McCourty took off the red jersey earlier and than later, had it back on, which tells me he either had a setback or wanted to make sure the philly players didnt injure him. I think if McCourty was not injured he would play. Why not also get a look at your starters? I mean DMC and AW have not played together and AW is the only new guy in the back end. He needs time with DMC. So I fully expect them to play together once DMC's shoulder is fully healed. The sad thing is you can only carry so many players at one position so out of T.Wilson, Ebner, Harmon, Gregory, one of them is getting the axe. You would think gregory because of salary but too early to tell. I just dont think they need to see More of T.Wilson, I think they know what they have and are hoping someone looks better than him, but I dont call them the reach brothers for nothing (wilson, harmon), They both look meh to me.

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

No Cannon?  Cunningham?  Jenkins?  I wanted to see these guys.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Cunningham is gonna be cut. You can watch him on his next team. Cannon may be as well if he doesnt get healthy and ditto for Ras I. Time for BB to look on the waiver wire for a vet CB. I dont feel comfy with Cole and Ryan as our depth.....smh

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I think Ebner is ahead of both Wilson and Harmon. McCourty took off the red jersey earlier and than later, had it back on, which tells me he either had a setback or wanted to make sure the philly players didnt injure him. I think if McCourty was not injured he would play. Why not also get a look at your starters? I mean DMC and AW have not played together and AW is the only new guy in the back end. He needs time with DMC. So I fully expect them to play together once DMC's shoulder is fully healed. The sad thing is you can only carry so many players at one position so out of T.Wilson, Ebner, Harmon, Gregory, one of them is getting the axe. You would think gregory because of salary but too early to tell. I just dont think they need to see More of T.Wilson, I think they know what they have and are hoping someone looks better than him, but I dont call them the reach brothers for nothing (wilson, harmon), They both look meh to me.

No, he's not. McCourty, A. Wilson/Gregory, Harmon (according to Reiss, he jumped), T. Wilson. Ebner not a football player, he's a rugby player. He cant cover, zone, read QBs or play NFL safety. He's a gunner and he'll make the team as that, but he's not bumping anyone. And Tavon is going to get axed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Ummm, If you are saying Tavon is getting axed and Ebner will make it as a special teamer, arent you and I in agreement? I agree Ebners role is special teams but you need players who only do that. Slater didnt even run routes with the other WRs in philly but he is a WR. So he is basically just a special teamer. If Ebner, a rugby player makes the team over a 2nd round pick last year, Yes he bumped him. call it what u want, but we agree here dude.

Sections
Shortcuts