Players On The Bubble?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

Re: Players On The Bubble?

Poster on the Bubble

Bspikes55

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

last year

August 12-16 — First preseason weekend.

August 31 — Rosters cut down to 75 player maximums.

September 4 — Rosters cut down to 53 player maximums.

September 9 – 2010 NFL Kickoff in New Orleans, Louisiana.

In Response to Re: Players On The Bubble?:
    [QUOTE]When do they cut the roster down to 53?
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

good point on tate and the new kickoff rules. hes one of the lesgues best returners, but new rules seem to minimize that talent. buhbye. it would be a shame to release either butler or wilhite. both seem to have failed as starters but wilhite is a great nickleback and depth outside, and butler got much better and more confident later in the year. still a young guy and good depth outside, with no shortage of continued growth potential. letting quality cheap players walk would be a shame, and drafting a cb and 2 rbs in the first 3 rounds almost ensures such unfortunate cuts. rbs are indeed a dime a dozen, and 2 were drafted high over talent at other positions, like 43 capable des and olbs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Players On The Bubble? : "[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Players On The Bubble? : Your stupid why does evryone talk about trades here what is he worth a 7th rounder? Good thing stupidity isn't based on grammar and spelling. As far as what he is worth,proven bust, Lawrence Maroney, garnered a 4th rounder.So a 1000yrd, non fumbling, BB coached rb will get at least that.I won't stupe to calling you names,but I won't tout your intelligence either.
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

poor grammar i may have what do you honestly think there going to get for him? honestly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

[QUOTE]Tate did  not practice today. He is inching closer to trash heap. Oeherehehberger. Gone. Toughest name to spell....
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

I hate to be so ahrd on tate he was basically a rookie last year and ad 400 yards recieving. Not good at all but he is only gonna get better and is already better than matt slater who they keep.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Players On The Bubble? : I hate to be so ahrd on tate he was basically a rookie last year and ad 400 yards recieving. Not good at all but he is only gonna get better and is already better than matt slater who they keep.
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]
    Seems BB will give a 1st year pass for rookies who get injured.  If they underperform by the 3rd year (regardless of their true physical status) - he'll cut them quick.  I figure, those guys who are going into their 3rd year are more likely to be cut than a true rookie who shows promise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

[QUOTE]Lot on the bubble . . . this team is deep . . . Butler, Wilhite, Brown, Barrett, Brace, Pryor, Slater, Deaderick, Love, Jenkins, Tate, Edelmen, Wendell, Weston, Ohrnberger, White, Fletcher, Morris, Turner, Fletcher. 
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]
     How come you list Dane Fletcher twice? Nobody except the Patriots noticed this guy hidden away out in Montana and, as an undrafted rookie, he had a terrific first season.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Players On The Bubble? : poor grammar i may have what do you honestly think there going to get for him? honestly
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

All messing around aside,considering BJGE was an undrafted free agent, BB would be happy to get 4th round considerations. Like I said before,I like BJGE. I just think he is too one dimensional and if( and a BIG IF) the rooks step up big in pre season, I wouldn't be shocked to see him traded.Just one man's opinion....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Players On The Bubble? :  How come you list Dane Fletcher twice? Nobody except the Patriots noticed this guy hidden away out in Montana and, as an undrafted rookie, he had a terrific first season.
    Posted by trouts[/QUOTE]

There's no way this guy gets cut, Bill made the whole defense run a lap because he missed his gap...you think he'd do that for a guy he was planning on dumping? I'm with you, this guy is not going anywhere this year - except somewhere on our defense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ws04ed. Show ws04ed's posts

Bye to Tate and Edelmen
    Price is the next Randy Vataha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

no way price or edelman go. and i would be shocked if tate goes.
    one of either brace or deaderick probably goes now that we are (supposedly) playing less 3-4. probably whichever actually starts practicing first will stay.
    ohrneberger seems destined to go...never understood that draft pick. butler is on the bubble for sure, but he may be saved by the dowling injury, at least for now. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

The team has not even played a pregame yet.  There will be a lot of time to see who is working out and who is not.  I think Slater will get cut.  Edelman and tate are safe.  Farnham is gone.  And there will be several cuts on the defensive line. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

[QUOTE]Tate or Edelman one will get the boot from the WR position. Butler or Wilhite from the CB position.
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Edelman has been getting all the reps in practice at the 4wr spot over Tate and doing all the punt returns.......Tate will go first of the two but I think they both will stay. Butler very may get traded or cut , Wilhite is a goner.............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

and the acquisitions continue...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

edleman will not be cut.... hes the number one punt returner.... i think bill considers that role kinda important....  plus he is a younger version of wes welker... that would be like the jests cutting danny woodhead..it was a big mistake on their part....would you give him up now??? 

and I dont think the pats will give up good young players with an upside over veterans they are bring in unless the vet shows hes still got it...  the pats have loaded up on 4 veteran defensive ends but i bet that is to create competetion and they are all fighting for the same job...

the whole process will work itself out and if there is a young player they like that gets a scratch he will go to IR

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

There is a lot to chose from. We've gone from thin to overloaded at some positions. DL, CB, OL now seem the positions most contended.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I don't think Edelman will be let go either; especially since Welker is in his last year of his contract, correct?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxpowers034. Show maxpowers034's posts

Daruis Butler need to raise his game..also Jonathan Wilhite ...the Pats are stocked with corners

60maxpowero.com great new site for the Patriots

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

One of these incoming d line men will not make it out of camp

Anderson has to show he can rush fast or he is gone.
    I could see moore being let go just cas hes mediocre,
    brace,deadrick,pryorweston and love r playing for 3 spots
    g warren has senority and familiarity hel stay
    carter,moore,anderson playing for 2 spots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Forgot about Deadrick. I think he's on the bubble as well
    Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE]DEADRICK IS A DEFINITE KEEPER. LOVE AND a guy like cohen or dane the linebacker are bubblers. edelman is proven punt returner and wes clone. i think slaughter is the guy who will be let go. i think all 6 wrs dress with tate and edelman limited to special teams and garbage time. price will get a lot of play at receiver and will take slater's place

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

G Warren might go the Seau, Shawn Springs route and "retire" all the while waiting for someone to get injured to unretire...