Playoff Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Playoff Prediction

AFC:
    1. New England Patriots (East, 1st)
    2. Indianapolis Colts (South, 1st)
    3. Baltimore Ravens  (North, 1st)
    4. San Diego Chargers (West, 1st)
    5. New York Jets (East, 2nd)
    6. Pittsburgh Steelers (North, 2nd)

Just Missed: Miami Dolphins (East, 3rd)

NFC:
    1. Atlanta Falcons (South, 1st)
    2. Philadelphia Eagles (East, 1st)
    3. Green Bay Packers (North, 1st)
    4. Seattle Seahawks (West, 1st)
    5. New York Giants (East, 2nd)
    6. New Orleans Saints (South, 2nd)

Just Missed: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (South, 3rd), Chicago Bears (North, 2nd)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Money12. Show J-Money12's posts

Re: Playoff Prediction

Based off your AFC predictions, which I think is accurate, if the Pats beat the Colts and Jets in the next few weeks, then we will have beaten all of the AFC teams in the playoffs at least once in the regular season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wrenthamrich. Show wrenthamrich's posts

Not sure how the experts could choose the Pats as the #1 team given they got pounded by the Browns, Beat a Steeler team coming off of a Monday Night Game and with out 7 of its 22 starters (if you include Ward). I am not saying that they didn't deserve to win, but when you have 50% of your defensive line not playing and 75% of your starting offensive line, something has to give even for the Steelers. I hate to say it, but the Jets are clearly the team to beat in the AFC with the Ravens and a healthier Steeler team not far behind. As a result, I believe that the Pats will be a wildcard along with the Steelers and the Jets will win the East.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

Can you seriously say that the Jets should be ranked higher because they have overtime wins against the Detroit Lions & Cleveland Browns? I'd rather have wins against the Steelers & Ravens even at the expense of a Browns loss.

Also, who cares how many were injured on Sunday? Bodden, Faulk, Kaczur, McGowan, T. Warren & Gostkowski are all on IR. Neal, Taylor, Pryor & Page were all out as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Wrentham,

Wouldn't your pathetic excuse of "injuries" mean Pitt doesn't draft well and have good depth?

I could use this same excuse for NE's loss against Baltimore last year.  Anyone going into that playoff game knew the D Line was dinged up, Brady had broken ribs and a bad finger, Welker was out, etc, etc, etc.

It happens and it is a factor, but not so much for what we saw the other night.

Where was Harrison on Matt Light?  Why was Polamalu so confused?

NE has won mutliple SBs with multiple combos on the O Line before.  Don't complain like a baby.

That is so beyond weak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff Prediction:
    Can you seriously say that the Jets should be ranked higher because they have overtime wins against the Detroit Lions & Cleveland Browns? I'd rather have wins against the Steelers & Ravens even at the expense of a Browns loss. Also, who cares how many were injured on Sunday? Bodden, Faulk, Kaczur, McGowan, T. Warren & Gostkowski are all on IR. Neal, Taylor, Pryor & Page were all out as well.
    Posted by Reloadedagent31

Maybe he based it on the Jets having already beaten the Pats.

As for reality - there is no way you can rank the AFC as it stands right now. Jets beat Pats, Pats beat Ravens, Ravens beat Jets and so on and so on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Ideally id like for the jets to miss the playoffs due to a tie breaker

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Wrentham, Wouldn't your pathetic excuse of "injuries" mean Pitt doesn't draft well and have good depth? I could use this same excuse for NE's loss against Baltimore last year.  Anyone going into that playoff game knew the D Line was dinged up, Brady had broken ribs and a bad finger, Welker was out, etc, etc, etc. It happens and it is a factor, but not so much for what we saw the other night. Where was Harrison on Matt Light?  Why was Polamalu so confused? NE has won mutliple SBs with multiple combos on the O Line before.  Don't complain like a baby. That is so beyond weak.
    Posted by BBReigns

This poster signed up several years ago but never posted here until today. He's not a Pats fan he's just trolling. Could even be Leon gone deep into his list of alternate names.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Indy doesn't have that much better a power ranking than Tennessee, still has to play Tennessee twice, and too many key players are on IR.  Just to be contrary I'll give that one to Tennessee.

Both Oakland (sigh!) and KC have blossomed and can easily knock off San Diego.  Worse, SD has an 0-2 divisional record, is back a game with each of these opponents, and is behind a game in general.  Talent means nothing if your coach is named Norv.  I can't stand seeing Oakland blowing up our local first round pick dreams so I'll say KC. 

Miami is going to be quarterback-free so they don't get a just-missed from me, even though they will be playing a giftie game in week 17 like the Jets got last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Not sure how the experts could choose the Pats as the #1 team given they got pounded by the Browns, Beat a Steeler team coming off of a Monday Night Game and with out 7 of its 22 starters (if you include Ward). I am not saying that they didn't deserve to win, but when you have 50% of your defensive line not playing and 75% of your starting offensive line, something has to give even for the Steelers. I hate to say it, but the Jets are clearly the team to beat in the AFC with the Ravens and a healthier Steeler team not far behind. As a result, I believe that the Pats will be a wildcard along with the Steelers and the Jets will win the East.
    Posted by wrenthamrich

Your opinion is not important here.  Because it suxxors.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Yes  a little payback for the 2008 11-5 Cassel season.

Also Miami will not be a near miss.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonbam. Show jonbam's posts

Posted by wrenthamrich

Your analysis is brilliant.  How do you come up with 75% of your offensive line being out?  Most people consider the OL 5 players, or 6 if you want to include a TE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

AFC:
    1. Patriots (East, 1st)
    2. Colts (South, 1st)
    3. Steelers (North, 1st)
    4. Chiefs (West, 1st)
    5. Jets (East, 2nd)
    6. Chargers (West, 2nd)

NFC:
    1. Saints (South, 1st)
    2. Eagles (East, 1st)
    3. Packers (North, 1st)
    4. Rams (West, 1st)
    5. Falcons (South, 2nd)
    6. Giants (East, 2nd)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Posted by wrenthamrich

The Patriots have been missing key veteran starters due to injuries (either IR, turf toe or shoulder - Neal) and still playing consistent football and yes winning despite the injuries. Every team has injuries this is the NFL! The team that can deal with the injuries and succeed are the better team!

So the Pats lost to a physical Browns team that beat the Saints and lost in OT to the Jests! And you have the Jests as the team to beat when they were lucky to win two games in OT?

Next you will say the Pats are still not top quality when they beat the Colts as the Colts have injuries and Coach Manning cannot play and teach at the same time to win.

You are what your record says you are. At the moment the pats are pretty good and still improving. The season doesn't really begin until after Thanksgiving and then we will really know who will be in the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3928595. Show user_3928595's posts

Posted by wrenthamrich

Hey Troll STOP WHINING ABOUT INJURIES! Nobody has been mnre injured that the Pats the last few years. We are currently without 67% of our d-line, 40% of our o-line, 40% of our running backs, a new place kidker and holder, adn 5 starters on IR. SO STOP WHINING AND S@CK IT UP!

Sections
Shortcuts