Playoff Predictions....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Playoff Predictions....

AFC:
    1. New York Jets
    2. Pittsburgh Steelers
    3. Kanas City Chiefs
    4. Jacksonville Jaguars
    5. New England Patriots
    6. Baltimore Ravens
    Don't shoot me! This is temporary to change but at this point we have to respect the fact that the Jets have the advantage, as much as it pains you. It feels weird leaving the Colts out, but as of right now by the way they're playing there is no way I can put them in, but they're not dead yet.

NFC: 
    1. Atlanta Falcons
    2. Chicago Bears
    3. Philadelphia Eagles
    4. St. Louis Rams
    5. New Orleans Saints
    6. New York Giants
    First let me say that I think its pathetic that there are 4 team that are at least 8-4 (the Saints, the Giants, the Bears and the Packers) and fighting for three playoff spots while the Rams who are barely .500 are getting to host a home and have a higher seed than two of those teams. That being said, the playoff picture in the NFC is far more chaotic and subject to change than the AFC. This is going to come down to the final week of the season and it could end up being very different looking than what I predicted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Playoff Predictions....

So, Hip.. you think the Pats lose tomorrow night will not win the AFC East?  hmmmm.  Your opinion.  Beside, come back here with this in 4 weeks seeing how SD lost to the Raiders, you will never know what could happen these next 4 weeks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

also fiddle around with this to see all the different scenarios

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Regardless if it's the Ravnes/Pitt or Jets/Pats in the wildcard spots isn't it a sad thing to know that they both have better records and are much better teams then the #3-4 teams?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff Predictions....:
    So, Hip.. you think the Pats lose tomorrow night will not win the AFC East?  hmmmm.  Your opinion.  Beside, come back here with this in 4 weeks seeing how SD lost to the Raiders, you will never know what could happen these next 4 weeks.
    Posted by agcsbill

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that as of NOW its to close to call who wins tomorrow so I'll leave as it is right now and as of right now the Jets have the advantage. Tomorrow it could change completely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It says "playoff predictions", not "if the playoffs started today".  So its kind of looking like you thought that.  Not saying you did.  

Sections
Shortcuts