playoff predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

playoff predictions

Theme of this prediction...  EXPERIENCE ( plus a little Gomer being Gomer)

wild card games

AFC

San Diego over Cincinati              W

Kansas City over Indy                    L       W (against spread)

NFC

New Orleans over Philly               W

GreenBay over SanFran                 L  (tie spread)

Divisonal Round      MOdified predictions after wild card round

AFC

New England over INDY

San Diego over Denver

NFC

New Orleans over Seattle

SanFran over Carolina

AFC championship       New England over  SanDiego

NFC championship      San Fran  over New Orleans

Super Bowl     New England over san Fran

Remember when predicting to juggle the matchups accordingly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: playoff predictions

I will say that is a bold prediction given how the Saints tend to play on the road versus at home. However, anything can happen in the playoffs.

I'll take a crack at it, even though I will most likely be wrong:

Wild Card:

AFC

Bengals over Chargers - Hard to predict...Dalton has never stepped up in big games, but I think the home field and their D will be enough to keep San Diego from winning.

Chiefs over Colts - I realize the Colts had their way with them in KC, but this is just a gut feeling...

NFC

Packers over 49ers - I originally had the 49ers winning, since I do believe they're the better all around team...however, I think the weather will play into the Packers favor.

Saints over Eagles - Despite road struggles, I'll take Payton and Brees over an inexperienced Foles and weaker defense in Philly in a playoff game.

Divisional Round

AFC

Broncos over Chiefs - I actually want San Diego (or if Cincy wins, Indy) to win because I think both those teams have a better chance than the Chiefs at upsetting the Broncos.

Patriots over Bengals - Offense will perform better this time around and the Pats have the home field...Dalton throws at least 1 critical interception.

NFC

Seahawks over Saints - I hate the Seahawks, but I think they win at home against the Saints...if the game were in New Orleans, I might change my prediction, but it is not.

Packers over Panthers - My only upset pick of the divisional round...although the Panthers have a tough D, I think the Packers and Rodgers take down an inexperiened Carolina team.

Conference Championship

AFC: Patriots over Broncos - I really do think the Pats can beat Denver on the road, especially without Von Miller. If anyone can come up with a gameplay to slow down Manning, it's BB.

NFC: Seahawks over Packers - The Packers run ends here...Seahawks are too much for them on the road.

Super Bowl

Patriots vs Seahawks - I hope the Patriots win, but I'm not going to predict any winner...Seahawks will be tough if it happens.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This weekend games...

Bengals

Chiefs

Saints

49'ers

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i dont predict pats. never have never will. its bad luck. but this weekend's games... Eagles, Packers, Chiefs, Bengals

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'll take a stab:

-  Indy over Chiefs; Iggles over Saints; Bengals over Chargers; 49'ers over GB

-  Pats over Bengals; Broncos over Indy (man, I'd love to be wrong); Seahawks over Iggles; 49'ers over Panthers

-  Pats over Broncos; Seahawks over 49'ers

-  Pats over Seahawks

Of course, by midnight tonight, these picks will probably go all to #&*^# in a handbag - LOL :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

KC... will be rooting for Indy.
    Cin... will be rooting for SD. 

Want to see the dome team come to the Razor but unfortunately it looks like we will get Cincy.

Phi- Simply... NO just doesn't play well away from home.

GB - SF is the better team but playing in conditions they will be in tomorrow will be an intangible SF will be unable to overcome.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There is a handful of folks in the media who are in the Pats corner to win the SB.  Lot's of confidence in this team here, which is just fine.  If the team believes it can win it all, why can't we have the same faith?  It is not about weak this and weak that, it is how they play to overcome them and they have throughout the season.  There is not a team in this dance that is invincible.  Considering who may be the most likely representative from the NFC in the SB, the cold weather of NY favors the Pats, doesn't it?

As for these games, I see all the home teams win except GB.  49'ers are a physical team and the cold weather does not impact them as much as a finesse team, like a Denver, would be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

W/C Weekend---Cinc--49rs-Colts and NO--   2nd round  --  Pats beat Cinci---Denver beats Colts---Carolina beats NOs --Seattle beats niners     AFC/NFC Championships-- Seattle beats Carolina--(I'm out of scoring contest at this point)---Pats beat Gomer Pyle and the Donkeys -AGAINNNN!!! SuperBowl  --   Pats beat Seattle OUTdoors for # 4 (out of six tries)-Brady will go down as BEST QB EVA!!!! And BB as best coach of ALL time BABYYYYY!! GO PATS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:

I'll take a stab:

-  Pats over Bengals; Broncos over Indy (man, I'd love to be wrong); Seahawks over Iggles; 49'ers over Panthers

-  Pats over Seahawks

Of course, by midnight tonight, these picks will probably go all to #&*^# in a handbag - LOL :)

That is the EXACT way I have it predicted--amazing!!  -great minds must think alike? Now we need it to come to fruition and we'll be Nostradamos's

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

i dont predict pats. never have never will. its bad luck. but this weekend's games... Eagles, Packers, Chiefs, Bengals

This year is different...  screw the superstition....   lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

I'll take a stab:

-  Pats over Seahawks

That is the EXACT way I have it predicted--amazing!!  -great minds must think alike? Now we need it to come to fruition and we'll be Nostradamos's

doesn' matter how ...    just get it done...  predicting is just for fun.  oooops wrong again lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

There is a handful of folks in the media who are in the Pats corner to win the SB.  Lot's of confidence in this team here, which is just fine.  If the team believes it can win it all, why can't we have the same faith?  It is not about weak this and weak that, it is how they play to overcome them and they have throughout the season.  There is not a team in this dance that is invincible.  Considering who may be the most likely representative from the NFC in the SB, the cold weather of NY favors the Pats, doesn't it?

As for these games, I see all the home teams win except GB.  49'ers are a physical team and the cold weather does not impact them as much as a finesse team, like a Denver, would be.

Faith in Belichick and Brady and McDaniels who has evolved in the last few games ...  is like having faith in the father the son and the holy ghost...   no wait the holy ghost is ghostkowski....   so confusing...lol.    But believing in this team is easy. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Chargers over Bungles

Chargers over Broncos

Pats over Chargers

Pats over Eagles

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I'll take a stab:

-  Pats over Seahawks

Well friend, it doesn't look like Vegas will be calling us to help set odds :).  Chiefs - Colts turned into a good old fashion buttock kicking and the third quarter isn't even two minutes old.  Of course, if I get most of them wrong and the Pats win the SB - I can live with it just fine :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Theme of this prediction...  EXPERIENCE ( plus a little Gomer being Gomer)

wild card games

AFC

San Diego over Cincinati

Kansas City over Indy

NFC

New Orleans over Philly

GreenBay over SanFran

Divisonal Round

AFC

New England over KC

San Diego over Denver

NFC

New Orleans over Seattle

Green Bay over Carolina

AFC championship       New England over  SanDiego

NFC championship       New Orleans over Green Bay

Super Bowl     New England over New Orleans.

Remember when predicting to juggle the matchups accordingly.

gotta love predictions ...   first f'ing game ...  ooops , wrong again.   the rest of course is now all f'd up.  OK... new predictions as of NOW coming up in next post...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One wrong already...  home team Colts lose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

going with the home teams is a wise ,  wise  move...lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm a little late, but I would of chosen KC (wrong on that one), New Orleans, San Diego, GB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'm a little late, but I would of chosen KC (wrong on that one), New Orleans, San Diego, GB.

Already lost with KC - Philly- Cincy- SF I think KC covered the spread @ + 2 1/2  lol.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

1-1 yesterday as i said 2 weeks ago Colts were a one and done, Saints I hit, Today I have Niners and Bengals winning in the snow....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

0-2 have Cincy and SF I'm looking at a goose egg at the moment

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Wild Card

Colts

Chargers

Saints

49ers

Divisional

Broncos

Patriots

Seahawks

Saints

Conference

Patriots

Seahawks

Superbowl

Patriots

I made these picks Jan 1 here, http://forums.colts.com/topic/24821-forum-playoff-prediction-game/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Cinn over SD

SF over GB

Today's games

Note***Bad choice by Andy Reid resting his players last week..notably the defense...*** may have cost him the game!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

W/C Weekend---Cinc--49rs-Colts and NO--   2nd round  --  Pats beat Cinci---Denver beats Colts---Carolina beats NOs --Seattle beats niners     AFC/NFC Championships-- Seattle beats Carolina--(I'm out of scoring contest at this point)---Pats beat Gomer Pyle and the Donkeys -AGAINNNN!!! SuperBowl  --   Pats beat Seattle OUTdoors for # 4 (out of six tries)-Brady will go down as BEST QB EVA!!!! And BB as best coach of ALL time BABYYYYY!! GO PATS!

So far so good. It's easy to agree with you as you are only one of two who are still right after Saturdays' games. So let's play along. I'm not convinced that Denver beats Indy. We saw Luck step up yesterday (maybe in large part due to stupid coaching by KC). But I still think that Luck is good enough to pull out a win against Peyton.

I also think that Carolina might shock Seattle, but wouldn't bet on it.

We beat Cincy and probably Denver or Indy (especially Indy at home). Then we win at the meadowlands against nayone and yes...Pats beat Seattle OUTdoors for # 4 (out of six tries)-Brady will go down as BEST QB EVA!!!! And BB as best coach of ALL time BABYYYYY!! GO PATS!

So your prediction looks good to me and isn't out of the realm of attainable endings!!

Go Pats!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

Sections
Shortcuts