Playoff Question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heisthejuan. Show heisthejuan's posts

Playoff Question

My memory is failing me here, wondering if anybody here knows. Once the seeds are set, do the playoffs function as a set bracket, or will the Colts play the lowest remaining seed after the WC weekend?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Playoff Question

I don't think so.  I believe top seed plays lowest seed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

High seed always plays lowest seed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The lowest remaining seed. 

If the #6 seed should beat the #3 seed (ain't gonna happen in Foxboro), the #6 seed goes to Indy.  Otherwise the #3 seed goes to San Diego.

New England has in the distant past not had a bye and yet they hosted an AFC Championship Game against the Carolina Panthers (the visiting team froze to death waiting around when the stadium lights went out for quite a long time).  There was no #1 or #2 seed left, and so the higher remaining seed played the lower remaining seed at the old Schaeffer Stadium.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"New England has in the distant past not had a bye and yet they hosted an AFC Championship Game against the Carolina Panthers (the visiting team froze to death waiting around when the stadium lights went out for quite a long time).  There was no #1 or #2 seed left, and so the higher remaining seed played the lower remaining seed at the old Schaeffer Stadium"

It was against Jacksonville in January 1997, not Carolina.

Sections
Shortcuts