Playoff Thread Jets at Cincy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Playoff Thread Jets at Cincy

FIRED!!! Well maybe the Jets can ruin the colts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Seattle...you stated: "Yes, a QB who can throw the ball within 5 yds of his WR is a handy thing to have. W TF happened to Palmer?"

Carson Palmer is vastly overrated. He has never fully recovered from his knee injury...mentally. He's lost his confidence. Of course, losing T.J. Houshmandzadeh didn't help.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

These are two really bad teams. Palmer hasnt had a very good year, wow another bunny fg missed. Jokes do have a really good D, very very good, but not great. Put this showing by the bungholes is unacceptable, you havnt won a postseason game in almost 20 years, you got the jokes and this is what you put out. Ive scored more with a pillow when I was 13. Did Joe blome did just say grill?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

T.J Who?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Cincy is horrible,, been watching this game since the start.  Cincy is making the JETS look like ironmen out there.. The Colts are going to have to play a tough team next week,, and we all know that Indy doesn't like to play tough

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

BOO

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Cincy just wrote a textbook for how to play uninspired football. That was atrocious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Lesson to be learned here, be careful about which team you let into the playoffs.  That said, it's fair to say the Jets would have beat the Bengals even if they did try last week.  As many others have said, poetic justice would be the Jets beating the team that really did let them into the playoffs and would have beat them if they tried.

In the meantime, I'll worry about the Ravens, and then the Chargers.  The Chargers will be no easy task.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

I live in NY so I'm going to hear how great the Jets are all freakin week......and when that fat b@stard opens his mouth I'm going to stick a fork in my ear.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Cara,
    your right, we have to beat the Ravens first.. I dont think its going to be a easy win.. and SD will be ready for us... but hey,, I need another beer, The freakin Jets just won... 
    WOW Cincy stunk!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarriorAssassin. Show WarriorAssassin's posts

Please caraway. Your talking blasphemy. One game at a time please. Baltimore... That's all I see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Picks on Dallas and Philthy..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I hear ya Tex. I think Palmer played OK during the regular year and flat out choked today. i think he had visions of the last playoff game. Couldn't plant his foot to finish throws.

OK, time for game two. Ah, football.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

AFC east had better teams than most people think.  NY and Buffalo both have tough defenses.  The 2 best pass defenses in the NFL this year and they faced the Pats who brought in almost the same offense as 2007. 

It all comes down to Sanchez not making too many mistakes, but I can't see him getting through 4 games without having a meltdown at some point.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Cowpokes 35 - 28

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Dallas 31-27

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WarriorAssassin. Show WarriorAssassin's posts

Feagles 31 - 28

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Want to keep this thread going for the next game?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Revis is truly a shutdown corner.  It really doesn't matter who he's covering.  Dallas Clark better have a good game next week because Wayne isn't going to be a factor.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I am still at a loss as to why people think that fans should only focus on the next game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff Thread Jets at Cincy:
    Please caraway. Your talking blasphemy. One game at a time please. Baltimore... That's all I see.
    Posted by WarriorAssassin

Believe me, I'm not taking the Ravens for granted.  They nearly beat us in each of the last two games.  We have a tough road ahead of us.  I'll be very surprised if we win handily tomorrow.  I expect a slug fest till the last second.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Guys.. Beer #8 and lets keep this thread going for Game 2

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

What do you mean Root?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Playoff Thread Jets at Cincy:
    Want to keep this thread going for the next game?
    Posted by k-maxx

Sounds like a plan.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The fans who say we should only focus on this week's game and not talk about the future. I am all for the players and the coaching staff to focus on the task at hand, but from a fan stand point, I have the luxury of looking at potential down the road match-ups. They will actually play the game whether or not I am watching - which I think is a tad rude on their part, but it is what it is.

Sections
Shortcuts