Playoffs Ahead Tough Road

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Playoffs Ahead Tough Road

If it all ends as the standings are today, the Pats beat Denver in a revenge reprise , move on to the colts and in a surprise win eliminate them. after which they dispose of the Bengals who have beaten the Chargers twice in the last 2 meetings. sound improbable. Very!!!!!!!!!. But you never know. Then on to the Vikings . We know we can beat Bret.
     There is a big game between Cincy and S.D. this weekend and it should be fun.

Go Pats,
    NOt written by c.Gasper

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: Playoffs Ahead Tough Road

Playoffs, are you talking playoffs.  Just a tad presumptious at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In Response to Playoffs Ahead Tough Road:
    If it all ends as the standings are today, the Pats beat Denver in a revenge reprise , move on to the colts and in a surprise win eliminate them. after which they dispose of the Bengals who have beaten the Chargers twice in the last 2 meetings. sound improbable. Very!!!!!!!!!. But you never know. Then on to the Vikings . We know we can beat Bret.  There is a big game between Cincy and S.D. this weekend and it should be fun. Go Pats, NOt written by c.Gasper
    Posted by DavidSeattle

Disagree.  I wouldn't be surprised if they beat the Colts. They outplayed them, by quite a bit, the first time and lost.  I would like to see a rematch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Gotta win sunday first.  Playoffs is far from the mind right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

I got em beating the Saints in the SB 45-3...Lotsa crack floating around these halls.  As others have stated, they have to get in first.  This game in Buff is going to be a battle. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I said a while back that there are more "very good" teams in the NFL this year.  Barring a surprise upset, the road to the Superbowl is going to be tough in both conferences.  There should be no weakling in the Superbowl.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs Ahead Tough Road:
    Posted by southernpat

I think that the Pats have enough Talent to take the final 3 Games. If the players come to play!!!

Go Pats

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

In Response to Re: Playoffs Ahead Tough Road:
    Posted by southernpat

3 Wins to Go

Go Pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Fortunately I could see both the Dolphins and Jets losing this week. I hope we draw Jacksonville in the playoffs, but I don't think they'll make it...I think the Pats have edges over the Bengals, the Broncos, and the Ravens. Colts and Chargers could be a problem, especially since they would be going on the road to play them(unless the Chargers go into a landslide here). I think the Pats could hand them both convincing wins in Foxborough, but on their turf is another matter. At least we can look back at our game aginst the Colts and know that we have the ability to beat them in Indy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

As Jim Mora Would say...... PLAYOFFS!!!!! PLAYOFFS!!!!!!! are you kidding me PLAYOFFS!!!!!  We got to win Sunday first.  We are far from guaranteed to even make it since we still have games against decent teams in J'Ville and Houston. With no Wilfork we are toast

Sections
Shortcuts