Playoffs ground rules for PATS FANS...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

Playoffs ground rules for PATS FANS...

with the playoffs just around the corner, i figured id go ahead and take the initiative to lay down some ground rules that im really hoping patriots fans adhere to.  theres really just one rule...

IF/WHEN THE PATS GET KNOCKED OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS I DONT WANT TO SEE A MILLION NEGATIVE POSTS ON HERE.  WE ARE PATS FANS THROUGH THICK AND THIN. WHOS WITH ME???

GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Playoffs ground rules for PATS FANS...

... If we are outplayed then fine but there is nothing wrong with posting about a screwup or "negative" posts about something you believe is a problem that needs to be fixed before next season. Heck even if we win I might post about something that needs to be fixed before next season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

fair enough blade. good point... im looking to avoid the "fire BB" "WE *SUCK" etc. type posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

To the team of the decade!

GO PATS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I'll just get it all out of the way now ... NO PASS RUSH!!!   WE SHOULD HAVE KEPT SAMUEL!!!   WE NEED TO TRADE FOR JULIUS PEPPERS!!!  O'BRIEN IS AWFUL!!!  FIRE PEES!!!  KRAFT ISN'T SPENDING ENOUGH MONEY!!! THE LEAGUE HAS CAUGHT UP TO BELICHICK!!!  BRADY NEEDS TO DITCH GISELLE!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

are you okay now mighty?  haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't forget the clowns who want us to cut Randy Moss, Mighty. Although, I think it might just be Breer pulling a Leon to justify his actions. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

bump