playoffs outlook

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

playoffs outlook

any predictions?Ill say the pats,and chargers in the title game.i could say indy,but it remains to be seen how they will do with there new coaches,and no harrison.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/2009-08-07/handicapping-afc-playoff-picture

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: playoffs outlook

I'd say Pitt and Us(pats) in the title and as usual, we beat them on their field when it counts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

In Response to Re: playoffs outlook:
    [QUOTE]I'd say Pitt and Us(pats) in the title and as usual, we beat them on their field when it counts.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

I think there's a good chance this one could be played in Foxboro. Unless the Steelers have a ton of injuries, or they let their title go to their heads (which I doubt with Tomlin as the HC) they seem to be in good stead to defend their title. The Patriots are the only team I can see to legitimately stand in their way. As long as the defense shows improvements over the last three seasons. They need to be able to stand firm in the red zone and in the 4th quarter. I'd say that NE and Pittsburgh are the most likely to get the top two seeds in the conference. But predictions come very cheap in August. Let's hope that injuries do not factor into our fate again this season!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to playoffs outlook:
    [QUOTE]any predictions?Ill say the pats,and chargers in the title game.i could say indy,but it remains to be seen how they will do with there new coaches,and no harrison. http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/article/2009-08-07/handicapping-afc-playoff-picture
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]
     I don't know about the chargers. I feel that they'll be flopping again this year. Merriman is a drug addict and LT is a whiny prima donna. I just don't see them becoming a winning team with these two loosers still on the roster. If they do somehow make the playoffs ( hard not to in that division, 8-8 got them there last year) Norv Turner alone insures they'll be one and done again.  

The colts are done.

I think the stealers are the most likely matchup. but I wonder how the little lawsuit issue is going to affect ratberger. Interesting how little press that's getting, isn't it? Imagine if Brady had a rape lawsuit filed against him. Think it might get a bit more media coverage?

I think the Pats are going to be on fire this year and will walk all over whomever the meet in the AFC playoffs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I look at the AFC North and Bitchburgh's schedule and I see no way they are not hosting the AFCCG.

Which is good news for the Pats.Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

We will participate 

Sections
Shortcuts