Please be gentlemen. When addressing Meadow call her by her name.. Meadow.. do not use rude language

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Please be gentlemen. When addressing Meadow call her by her name.. Meadow.. do not use rude language

In line with the no rudeness challenge please lets all be gentlemen - and gentleladies as the case may be. When addressing Meadow please call her by her name.. which is Meadow. DO not use rude or disparaging characterizations.

This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Please be gentlemen. When addressing Meadow call her by her name.. Meadow.. do not use rude language

Sorry meadow. I must have done something to make you so angry. I'm sure you are a stand-up gal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Please be gentlemen. When addressing Meadow call her by her name.. Meadow.. do not use rude language

is it Miss, Mrs or Ms

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

is it Miss, Mrs or Ms

I think it is Mess

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

is it Miss, Mrs or Ms

Why can't it be Senora or Seniorita or Frau, etc?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

is it Miss, Mrs or Ms

Why can't it be Senora or Seniorita or Frau, etc?

We speak English in this country. Comprende?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

"portfolio"...I take it that YOU are "Meadow"?

I am not sure why you would have even the smallest, most minute reason to arrive at that thought.... I think if you have read any of my posts that would never have occured to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

In line with the no rudeness challenge please lets all be gentlemen - and gentleladies as the case may be. When addressing Meadow please call her by her name.. which is Meadow. DO not use rude or disparaging characterizations.

Who is Meadow??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Who is Meadow??

Meadowland mike, who was phatrex, and a few other people.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

So is Meadowland Leon also - i think we should come up with a list of trolls and the aliases they've used over time- could a board vet compile that

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Who is Meadow??

Meadowland mike, who was phatrex, and a few other people.  

oh the OP was tongue-in-cheek...got it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:

So is Meadowland Leon also - i think we should come up with a list of trolls and the aliases they've used over time- could a board vet compile that

I think they are different people, but Leon is probably someone else on this board.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Who is Meadow??

Some homely jets groupie that does okay here when she sticks to trashing Rusty, but looks like a dufus when she tries to branch out from there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Here she is with her family, in the meadow, practicing their Jets...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

That bytch already blew the challenge with me. She had her chance.

I have to admit you really are one tough internet hombre. In person she'd probably b'slap you and you'd run home crying to your mommy

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Who is Meadow??

LOL. C'mon jints. He's your favoorite troll

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

is it Miss, Mrs or Ms

None of the above. Medowlia is a transsexual.

Sections
Shortcuts