Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary

I mean I started the first one... what was wrong with that one?

Well Eagles are by far the toughest team to beat.  Zant. Nnamdi, Rogers-Cromartie at CB?  Jeeez

And they singed Babin to rush.... their looking solid. 

And now Favre will come to back up Vick....

Eagles are stacked!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary

In Response to Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary:
    I mean I started the first one... what was wrong with that one? Well Eagles are by far the toughest team to beat.  Zant. Nnamdi, Rogers-Cromartie at CB?  Jeeez And they singed Babin to rush.... their looking solid.  And now Favre will come to back up Vick.... Eagles are stacked!
    Posted by Getzo

I agree....People need to check before starting the same thread....over....and over

There wasn't this much excitment for AH and CJ!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

lol... Green Bay is going to have a hell of a time coming back out and if they do.. they already derserve dynasty cred.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry guys, I am guilty of this.  I think there were several of us posting threads at the same time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Favre isn't backing up Vick.  The Eagles signed Vince Young to be Vick's backup.   But everything else that was stated is very true.  The Eagles look scary good so far.  Getting Nnamdi was huge for them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Seriously, the whole first page is Nnamdi an Eagle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jerry jones ready to do a belly flop of the stadium, Ryan brothers to follow.  News at 11!

Poor Jerry, Eagle will own them for several years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary:
    Sorry guys, I am guilty of this.  I think there were several of us posting threads at the same time.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I am sure you looked before you clicked on "start discussion"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

In Response to Re: Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary:
    In Response to Re: Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary : I am sure you looked before you clicked on "start discussion"
    Posted by Rocky

Since you seem to be the police on these multiple threads, allow me to act as attorney. Have you ever considered the possibilty that someone did look before hitting start discussion, but as they were in the process of typing it, someone else clicked start discussion. Get a life, man. There are many more important things to worry about in life than jumpin' all over people for unintentionally posting a thread the same minute someone else did.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I was going to start my own thread getzo on the subject.  There was like 9 Asomuga threads.  Enough already.  This is a Patriot board.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I guess all our excitement got to us that the Jets are now is serious troubles.  Over pay to keep Cromartie and lose of FA's?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary : Since you seem to be the police on these multiple threads, allow me to act as attorney. Have you ever considered the possibilty that someone did look before hitting start discussion, but as they were in the process of typing it, someone else clicked start discussion. Get a life, man. There are many more important things to worry about in life than jumpin' all over people for unintentionally posting a thread the same minute someone else did.
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI

Thanks for the advice!  I probably will not be able to sleep because of the threads....If you felt I was jumping all over people....LOL

You have the right to remain silent (no more posting) anything you write, can and will be used against you on the message boards! LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary:
    I mean I started the first one... what was wrong with that one? Well Eagles are by far the toughest team to beat.  Zant. Nnamdi, Rogers-Cromartie at CB?  Jeeez And they singed Babin to rush.... their looking solid.  And now Favre will come to back up Vick.... Eagles are stacked!
    Posted by Getzo
    ok getzo, i'm starting a thread to ban all eags are scary threads since i initiated the FIRST one as well...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

typical jets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Please delete threads containing Nnamdi... Eagles look scary : ok getzo, i'm starting a thread to ban all eags are scary threads since i initiated the FIRST one as well...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

ahahahaha sorry... you deserve the credit for starting the first Eagles are scary!  So that makes two of them now, huh? I appologize.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

The news breaks and everyone posts the same story at once. It happens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Don't get ahead of yourselves.

Vick is injury prone, has never played a full 16 game season.

With his reckless play style, he is bound to get injured and the eagles seem to me to have taken an "all-in" approach. They are betting on Vick to stay healthy and if he gets injured, which is very likely, they will be done for the season.

Last I checked, they losk Quintin Mikell, their strong safety, and they haven't gotten a replacement. Their LB corp is nothing to be proud of and they might lose Stewart Bradley, the only constant at LB for them.

Yes they have gotten a lot better with the addition of DRC and Nnamdi but lets not get ahead of ourselves and pronounce them superbowl champs here.

Sections
Shortcuts