Please do the Board a Favor And Ignore the BDC Personal ATTACKER ("NEALPAGE ")

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Please do the Board a Favor And Ignore the BDC Personal ATTACKER ("NEALPAGE ")

please dont reply to the board personal attacker.  this STEP longterm and board-wide would have a great impact (on this type of behavior) adn make teh board a more fun place.

thanks

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Please do the Board a Favor And Ignore the BDC Personal ATTACKER (

He's always been pretty respectful to me. It does seem as though a lot of people here don't get along with him. I figure he's a Pats fan which is much better than the trolls.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

You're such a dork. I'm getting sick at the sight of you and your boyfriend GentsFan parading around here.

I thought Babe was his girlfriend

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

more than one jacknut on this board tbh.  if you're gonna call one out you should call out the others, or else you're the one throwing attacks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Rerun85's comment:

He's always been pretty respectful to me. It does seem as though a lot of people here don't get along with him. I figure he's a Pats fan which is much better than the trolls.

resun try reading any thread here on the board. where you see his name you will see attack after attack. that makes lots of people leave the board when this becomes the culture of teh board (and it does grow) AND it makes the board a much less fun place. ive made kind supportive suggestions to him for time now. he still attacks others 20-30 tiems a day. "see new poster name above" where he tries to do some stealth work. but again read any thread where he posts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Navin Johnson's comment:

You're such a dork. I'm getting sick at the sight of you and your boyfriend GentsFan parading around here.

HIYA QUEENIE

jints please move to what you like nad ignore incarnations of attackers

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to seymonster's comment:

more than one jacknut on this board tbh.  if you're gonna call one out you should call out the others, or else you're the one throwing attacks.

really? an attack is supporting anyone behaving this way and suggesting they can contribute well just leaving the attacking out. and as 20+ attacks a day continue, taking action with others here. that is an attack? that is resolution. if an abuser attacks somenon in real life you address it and resolve it, especially if repetitive. this is not "an attack".

re same tx for others. i always ingnore any post that does not add to discussion. when i can, i mix in the suggestion ive mentioned above that we would greatly enjoy any discussion without personal attack.

if anyone else did so (continued so effusively) as much as the poster above, and aliases, i would address the same way.

cheers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

resun try reading any thread here on the board. where you see his name you will see attack after attack. that makes lots of people leave the board when this becomes the culture of teh board (and it does grow) AND it makes the board a much less fun place. ive made kind supportive suggestions to him for time now. he still attacks others 20-30 tiems a day. "see new poster name above" where he tries to do some stealth work. but again read any thread where he posts.

Oh, I just come on here to talk football a little. There is plenty of bad stuff in world going on and football is a small escape for me. There seem to be a lot of miserable people that come on here and I ignore those and if someone wants to converse respectfully with me I'll talk back. The guy is a Pats fan most importantly. You'd be better served ignoring the people who are or pretend to be fans of other teams. Those are the real get-a-lifers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

+1

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

Oh, I just come on here to talk football a little. There is plenty of bad stuff in world going on and football is a small escape for me. There seem to be a lot of miserable people that come on here and I ignore those and if someone wants to converse respectfully with me I'll talk back. The guy is a Pats fan most importantly. You'd be better served ignoring the people who are or pretend to be fans of other teams. Those are the real get-a-lifers.

you make sense, however if you read here enough rerun you will see attak afer attack by nealpage of others who are nto even talking to him never mind not attacking him.

if there is a rapist loose. you find out who it is. he has never done anything to you. do you make it easier for him to hurt others? we all are responsible for what "we let" go on here. any community is a collective responsibility. 

peace

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

you're being counter productive.

if you have an issue with someone, use the report button.  don't make a thread about it.  thats retar ded.  the only thing you're accomplishing here is bringing about more of what you presumably don't appreciate.

if you want this place to be a place to talk about patriots.  great.  do that.  don't try to run for sherriff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

you're being counter productive.

if you have an issue with someone, use the report button.  don't make a thread about it.  thats retar ded.  the only thing you're accomplishing here is bringing about more of what you presumably don't appreciate.

if you want this place to be a place to talk about patriots.  great.  do that.  don't try to run for sherriff.

ill note you diasagree.

i dont think you are understanding much of what you read above of what i wrote.

bdc does not do its job.

regardless, the responsibility of what happens in every community rests on the shoulders of all of its members. 

i am taking steps for a better community. if others also act (by not responding to this continued abusive poster) there will be an effect...on teh whole board.

someone being ignored will change their behavior (the attacking) or be ignored till they do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you would think the guy is a freakin celebrity with how many threads are made about him.....i like rusty, he is intelligent and isnt afraid to speak his mind. this is a patriots forum, not a throw rocks at rusty forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

so, in order to get rid of an abusive poster you become one?  

if you want people to ignore him, lead by example.   dou che move imo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I think someone needs a nap.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

so, in order to get rid of an abusive poster you become one?  

if you want people to ignore him, lead by example.   dou che move imo.

do you know what abuse is. i see my attempt to discuss with you is left completely not understood

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

you would think the guy is a freakin celebrity with how many threads are made about him.....i like rusty, he is intelligent and isnt afraid to speak his mind. this is a patriots forum, not a throw rocks at rusty forum.

my brother your observations skills are lacking in this matter

i support anyone to sepak their mind. 20 abusive posts a day is not speaking your mind..

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts