Please don't feed the trolls.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Please don't feed the trolls.

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

By the 5th or 6th page of many threads things have broken down to the same few posters arguing and calling each other names along with quoting a 20 inch repeat of everything thats been said over and over again.

Who wants to read that crap? Once it gets to that level I just stop reading.

"Every time I call it a game, you call it a business. Every time I call it a business, you call it a game."—O.W. Shaddock

Exactly right, and it is the very reason quality people no longer post here. I agree with Wozzy's OP. Last night I jumped on and the first 5 threads I opened were all the same thing, Rusty arguing with 1 or 2 guys. TFB, and the Bruins guy etc... It is old and tiring. Stay on football topics, don't try to reason with the unreasonable. Once you have 1,000 posts responding to rusty it broaches the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. Ask yourself, Am I insane?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Please don't feed the trolls.

To quote Jefferson Airplane:   F@#ck YOU!  WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!!!