Please explain - What is a "BUST-CHISE"?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: Please explain - What is a

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bustify's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes Rusty, because if I was Bustchise, I would be dumb enough to create a name that starts with "Bust." 

You're beyond helping.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly, some people don't even know who you are, you inbred. You aren't bright enough to see how pathetically obvious this is.

Keep it up, though! 

^^Hey look!  Bungy Bill just showed up everyone! The gang has almost all arrived.

FootballExpert45 up next!

bawahha

[/QUOTE]

I'm Bustchise!

I'm Bustchise!

I'm Rusty when I think of BB and his "staff"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE]

Gresh and Zo just immediately know what's coming to and they pretty much let this Steve from Fall River guy do his predictable thing, but I'd love to hear them call him on out on this. There is now way he is a Pats fan. No way.  No way he's a Boston fan.

[/QUOTE]

It was Salk and Holley that I heard him on, and as soon as he was off the phone, they did call him out as a non-Pats fan.  I actually thought "man, I hope Rusty's listening, he'd love this."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

THANKS, Rusty.  Simply put, BUST-CHISE has not been a memorable poster here, at least for me.  When someone simply spews cr*p on this forum, I forget and move on.  Hence my request to explain "BUST-CHISE".

[/QUOTE]

They are multiple people. Like Babe likes to block those that tell he is clearly wrong, Rusty's mechanism is just to say everyone who disagrees with him is Bustchise.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

What's funny to me is that Phat Virgin is not Butt Cheese as rusty and Mel seem to believe.  He  has never typed a troll post.

No matter how many times Rusty and melwit are told this, they wont believe it.  When ever they attack Phat Virgin, everyone else is laughing.

P. V. is a Pat's fan.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What's funny to me is that Phat Virgin is not Butt Cheese as rusty and Mel seem to believe.  He  has never typed a troll post.

No matter how many times Rusty and melwit are told this, they wont believe it.  When ever they attack Phat Virgin, everyone else is laughing.

P. V. is a Pat's fan.

[/QUOTE]

Please continue reading thread. Phat Virgin is Bustchise. Phat Rex was once Bustchise. I called him a fat virgin all the time, so he tied in his "phat" use to a new name, right there in the middle of a thread one day.

It's him.

[/QUOTE]

Read his posts and don't react to the moniker.  He used the screen name as a joke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Bust-Chise is a term used by people with no life that still sleep in their moma's basement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

THANKS, Rusty.  Simply put, BUST-CHISE has not been a memorable poster here, at least for me.  When someone simply spews cr*p on this forum, I forget and move on.  Hence my request to explain "BUST-CHISE".

[/QUOTE]

They are multiple people. Like Babe likes to block those that tell he is clearly wrong, Rusty's mechanism is just to say everyone who disagrees with him is Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, nope. Please continue reading the thread. Morons like you are the ones who enable Bustchise to try to keep selling his troll tactics here.

My god, why are people so dumb?

[/QUOTE]

This thread just proves how delusional you can be. PV is a Pats and every person who disagrees with you is not the same guy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsTxGrl. Show PatsTxGrl's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bustchise ("bust-cheese") is a low cost, soft cheese, crumbles easily, pungent like Limburger, of poor quality milk and enzymes, aged about 12 years, best stored in damp, cool envrironments like suburban basements, goes bad fast, gets runny under heat. Doesn't go well with very much.

Most common variety is the "New York" or "Leon" (available mostly from September to about mid-November when for some unknown reason, it becomes unbearably odorous), although the Rocky Mountain variety has become more trendy.

It's an acquired taste, best avoided unless you tend to not care what your food tastes like or about your health.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

rusty

am i bustchise?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

yes rusty we boys for life no matter what

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

where you been man?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

not one, but two smiley faces... something is suspicious about that. desperation...

i smell something.

i smell bustchise

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

where you been man?

[/QUOTE]
    still been reading but not posting as much cause ive been working on this secret government project lately

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

So, when he created "Bustchise", as a play on words, signifying Mark Sanchez, the "Sanchise" as a BUST, he thought that would put him in the clear as a posing Pats fan to align with the Brady Ball Washing Guild who stalk me here and ruin the board. He thought no one would think it was him if he admitted Sanchez was a bust, with a play on words name. But, it was too obvious to me, and I am sure some others.

Ive been pronouncing it "bust-CHEESE-y" all thi time

Had no idea about derivation. Just thought it was a goofy name

Makes sense now though. Thanks for the explanation lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I see this referenced a lot and do not recall a poster with such a moniker on this site. Maybe because there were no memorable posts?

Please educate me.  THANKS!

[/QUOTE]

It was one of a Jets trolls screen names a while back. Now whenever Rusty wants to call someone a troll he pretends they are them and keeps on calling them out, even though they aren't. For some reason Rusty sees him everywhere, esp anybody who dares questions any of BB's decisions, and regardless if they've shown not to be that person he calls them it as a way to make their opinions seem less important then his. So in a way we are all bust-chise in Rusty's eyes.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, trust me when I tell you, it's him. I know you aren't him, dummy.  What I do know is, he aligns with anyone I take on to make it seem like I am outnumbered, when I am really not.

It;s just that the BBW Guild that you joined last March, which is anti-BB, matches his agenda, so he aligns with you.  Get it, kid?

He does a good job keeping some of them in character because he used to be so easily baited where he'd become all unglued, his blood pressure would go up and he'd combust using his usual words, tone and showcase that fantastic grammar he always slips up with.

But, it's clearly him when I point it out. Trust me.

Like when he's using' "Phat Virgin" he asks people to find a post where he says someting positive about the Jets. It's because he knows he's stayed in character when using Phat Virgin. So, no one can find a case where Phat Virgin has supported the Jets in a thread.

He's too dumb to realize that its easy to see that why he asks people to do that is the tell that it's Bustchise. Kinda scary huh?  If Dahmer had access to the interwebs, this is what Dahmer would have been doing for entertainment besides kindapping, raping and eating little boys.  Truth.

If I can seek out Rkrap as an ESPN employee out of the woodwork based on how he speaks, words he uses, etc, I am pretty sure I can see a Jets troll like Bustchise and his tactics.

When he was using Bungalow Bill yesterday in the WR thread and the 2010 draft talking about Jerry Angelo, etc, he was trolling and totally screwed up twice.

Once where he botched when Demarious Thomas was a rookie and tried to wiggle out and apologize, but if you go back up the thread he chimed in by saying "we traded back and took McCourty".  Umm, Bungalow Bill is Bustchise and a Jets fan. It's comical he still thinks he hasn't slipped in using that one a Pats poseur name. That was compromised last year. So, he forgets somtimes which one of his names, usually the ones without an avatar, have been compromised.   That's one of the more comical moments.

His problem is, he thinks he's as intelligent as I am, is jealous he isn't, and so he spams the board, mostly stalking me everyday, all day.

He's still incencsed I nailed his Jets debacle to the T. To the T.  I predicted literally predicted the hows, whens and whys as to where the Jets franchise would implode.

Hence, why he continues on here.

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty's obsession. Everyone is Bustchise when they do not agree with him.

LOL!

Another!  

See folks?  Right on cue. Hey Busty, why not pull a real old one like Bejesus or Navin Johnson. Remember those?

You used those slightly less but you still liked to use them.

Say hey, do you have a spreadsheet on your wall that you keep so you can remember all your usernames and passwords?

bwahaha

abwahah

Cannot be made up.

Yes Queenie, I sign in and out, all day, just to spite you. You're an idiot and I almost feel sorry for you...almost.

So, somehow magically, your writing style right there is not the same style as how you type with MeadowlandMike or Mile High Mike?

I mean, you just can't be this stupid to be on the very thread that explains your troll tactics to the T, as you showcase them to the T? 

Everything I said above, you're now showing under different names.

You're the poster by for inbreeding.

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe I'm not Bustchise and made this account to troll you because your obsession with Bustchise is quite sad/hilarious?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, err, no. Nice try. You've tried to spin that one for a while now, but it won't work.

YOU have the obsession, Bustchise. You're a Jets fan here nipping at the pantlegs of the superior Pats organization on a Pats board and angry you can't and will NEVER have what our fanbase has.

Enjoy, Busty!

[/QUOTE]

THEY'RE ALL BUSTCHISE!!!!!  I SWEAR ON MY 152, IQ!   THANK YOU BB!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/130/1/f/__straight_jacket_memories___by_jasonc0626-d3g2nhk.jpg

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

P. V. is a Pat's fan.

[/QUOTE]

rusty is mell and all his other pathetic names that 99% of the posters have on ignore.

Watch:

Rusty spews s hit

Someone tells rusty he's spewing s hit

Mel or one of his other anal handles comes in screaming BuSTCHISE

Rusty is the only poster that does not have anal mel on ignore.  Hmmm

That would mean ignoring himself.

How obvious. DUH

25. This post has been removed.