Please Forgive Me

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Please Forgive Me

Its not just that TP.  You, as well as everyone else, didn't want to see the colts get Luck.  While the opportunity still exists, everyone has to believe the colts have a even shot at winning next week in Jax, and unless Minn or StL win another (unlikely), the colts won't have the first pick.

Remember Addai has reported that he believes Manning is 85-90% right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

UD.. why wouldn't anyone want to see the Colts get Luck?  Is there a team preferred by Americans football fans who they want to see get Luck?  For the most part, most times fans like seeing the downtrodden team get that first pick.  Granted, it seems the Colts got that way all for losing one key player this season, which is amazing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

And here I thought this was going to be an apology for constantly spamming the board with crap about the Colts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I hear loud sucking noises coming from Jacksonville...  you hear that? Wait listen to that, is that the sound of the phone dialing to make tee times?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I only caught the last quarter but it was worth it. I have no problem rooting for the Colts in meaningless wins for them. It helped us, so Im all for it.

As far as Luck, why wouldnt we want the Colts to get Luck?  Its gonna take him a few years to be a legit NFL qb, and he will never be Manning, so I'd take my chances playing a rook over Manning any day.

Reggie Wayne looked pretty good.

UD6 is gonna hate Wayne in blue and red....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I lost my teaser!!  Needed Houston to win by 3 and that was it (Already hit TCU and Boise earlier)....

I'm still pissed!!!  lol

Houston up 4 with 40 seconds left and penalties killed it...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Please Forgive Me:
    I only caught the last quarter but it was worth it. I have no problem rooting for the Colts in meaningless wins for them. It helped us, so Im all for it. As far as Luck, why wouldnt we want the Colts to get Luck?  Its gonna take him a few years to be a legit NFL qb, and he will never be Manning, so I'd take my chances playing a rook over Manning any day. Reggie Wayne looked pretty good. UD6 is gonna hate Wayne in blue and red....
    Posted by JayShizzle45

probably a lot like seeing Vinatieri in the horseshoe helmet. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Please Forgive Me : probably a lot like seeing Vinatieri in the horseshoe helmet. 
    Posted by UD6

meh, a little different., Vinatieri is fine as long as he isnt hitting game winners against us. Adam wanted 2.5 mill to kick and we dont do that.

His little 3 points he puts up wont compare to what Wayne would do with Brady here.

You would be sick to your stomach.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Please Forgive Me :      Between you and "The Dog(gggg)", we might be able to salvage the brain of a squirrel.
    Posted by TexasPat3

The sad thing is that even if that were remotely true, that combination would produce more than three times the cognitive function of your brain and your alias'  (patsfanssince 66) combined.  Which is a shame, really.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Please Forgive Me : meh, a little different., Vinatieri is fine as long as he isnt hitting game winners against us. Adam wanted 2.5 mill to kick and we dont do that. His little 3 points he puts up wont compare to what Wayne would do with Brady here. You would be sick to your stomach.
    Posted by JayShizzle45

How many SB's have you won since he left?  His little three points carried the pats to through the playoffs and to super bowl wins for 2 of the 3 the pats won.  But dismiss that truth if it makes you feel better.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

In Response to Please Forgive Me:
         I have a confession to make, my fellow Patriots' fans. It shames me to say this, but (gulp), I actually rooted for the Indianapolis Colts last night. Realizing that a Houston loss would guarantee our Patriots a bye week, and that an Indy win was a step towards keeping Bill Polian away from Andrew Luck...I rooted Indy on.       The only thing that I have to offer in my defense is that I don't think that I would have done it, if Peyton Manning were playing. Nonetheless, I beg your indulgence, and forgiveness.
    Posted by TexasPat3

Well Texas Pat (My son) You must pay a pennance for such an atrocious sin.... the penance is to go and stomp 6X on a Colts Jersey,  Take a package of Colts Birthday napkins wad them up and flush them down the toilet, and sit in silence looking to the heavens saying OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE....   LOL

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

me 2..mea culpa

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Vinitari is a traitor to me. Even Parcells said he could have the status of Larry Bird or Bobby Orr in his respective sport. He tainted that image to me. Watch how quickly he flips off that horseshoe and slips into a flying elvis at his hall induction.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

TP - you're not man enough to bust my chops.  You have me on ignore, remember? 

Ignoring someone is one thing. Claiming to bust the chops of someone you have on ignore could not be more pathetic.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Please Forgive Me : How many SB's have you won since he left?  His little three points carried the pats to through the playoffs and to super bowl wins for 2 of the 3 the pats won.  But dismiss that truth if it makes you feel better.
    Posted by UD6

ummmm, what?

I dont think our lack of a title since he left has anything to do with him.

I think that has more to do with our coaching staff getting raided and great defensive players retiring. Im not dismissing any truth.

You are just not that smart.  You say things just to try to tick people off. Doesnt work on me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Come on Jay, I was just responding to your comment that I would be pissed to see Wayne in a Pats uni.  I just gave a similar answer.  I'm not trying to upset you.  I am just making conversation, like you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Please Forgive Me:
         I have a confession to make, my fellow Patriots' fans. It shames me to say this, but (gulp), I actually rooted for the Indianapolis Colts last night. Posted by TexasPat3

No biggie. It was a good  game to watch. With the Texans injuries, it was an evenly matched game.

Its obvious the Dolts are a big notch down from a few years ago. Even is they get Pouting back next year or Luck is their QB their is no way they 7 games.

Luck is probably gonna end up somewhere else, anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thats fine. I just think you are making too much out of taking our "kicker"

I mean we appreciated what he did, but he is dead to most of us until he retires a patriot.

He got booed at Gillete.

I am just saying if Wayne came here you would be more upset than anyone ever was about Adam V going to Indy.

I am happy that you guys were able to get one under Manning so he didnt become the modern day Marino, but i dont think Adam V played a part in that either, but I could be wrong. I didnt watch every colts game in 06.

As far as our undoing, that  was all Manning and his miraculous comeback and humility to take a back seat to Addai in the run game.  We helped by starting Eric Alexander for the first time..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

It would be great to see Luck in Indy.   Archie's head would explode as he gives an opinion no one cares about again and the drug addict's Twitter account blows up with all the non sequitors

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

actually Vinateri hit 5 FGs against the Ravens, which were the only points scored in that game I believe the score was 15-?.  So when people talk about the three game winning FGs I always have that ready to go

Sections
Shortcuts