Please Get Cassel a Bust Ticket!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

He is an awful starting quaretrback with talent along the lines of Javarus Jackson of Minnasota.

I have yet to see a more incompetent quarterback than Matt Cassel.

I used to trst B.Bs

Anyone who thinks Matt is a good qb is a moron

Cassel is who he is and he's not very good.

When all is said and done, believe me my friend, we are right ....Cassell in no way shape or form is a competent quarterback at this level...The upside is if BB stays stubborn we'll get a high draft choice next year cause this year will be lost......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEpatriots4ever. Show NEpatriots4ever's posts

ummmmmm........????????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

Cassel is not great but that shouldnt surprise anyone. Tom Brady's loss looked insurmountable but the Pats are hanging tough...I wouldnt sign Cassel to a huge deal next season but they will need a competent backup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Did I mention he's the king of field goals?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Lame.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

You are a genious, is what I meant to say.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Since you can predict the future, how about some stock market tips?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Matt Cassel had a Great game. I guess I was wrong about him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Thanks Kmaxx! Welcome aboard the Cassel train. Next stop, Tampa.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

JJ,

We all saw the way the guy performed in the pre-season. And we all know how good an indicator pre-season is of regular season success. 'nuff said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

[Quote]

JJ,

We all saw the way the guy performed in the pre-season. And we all know how good an indicator pre-season is of regular season success. 'nuff said.

[/Quote]

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

What the heck are you talking about?!!! Are we thinking about the same person? You are bad mouthing Matt the one who threw for over 400 yards two weeks in a row, which only 5 since the merger on 1970 have done! I'm confused! Go Pats! and Matt keep up the good work!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Matt Cassel is the king of field goals!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

Mighty: I think I am going to get together with Sonny-O and meet you and the Park Street stop so we can throw food at you.
    You are either just trying to stir things up on this forum or you are a complete jackass!
    Take your meds and get a nap. You aint thinking straight!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Mommy is finished. You can go back to your room.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from deluxbury. Show deluxbury's posts

[Quote]Matt Cassel is the king of field goals![/Quote]

And you are the king of all A-Holes!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

The Pats will franchise Cassell. A handful of teams will inquire about trading for Cassell if the Patriots make it known that they'll be seeking only 1 first round pick in a trade instead of 2. Cassell will be traded to one of the following teams: 1) Detroit, 2) San Fran, 3) Tampa Bay or 4) Minnesota. Belichick won't trade him within the AFC East ala Bledsoe. By placing the franchise tag on Cassell, the Pats protect themselves in case Brady isn't ready for the start of next season and have Cassell on the books for 1 more year. If Brady's rehab goes well and he appears closer to being ready around draft time, then the Pats will loosen up their trade requirements and get a deal done. Simple as that.

With 2 1st Round picks and an additional 2nd round pick(courtesy of the Chargers), Belichick would have plenty of resources at his disposal to rebuild this defense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

"And you are the king of all A-Holes!"

ROFL!

Sections
Shortcuts