Please God...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: Please God...

very nice =]

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Love this  S..hit Laz.same thoughts here regarding injuries and will continue every game. This is such a huge part of the NFL season, each and every year. Nearly 1am here and still waiting to watch this almost meaningless game. I still love it though, God help me!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Please God...:
    Thanx guys...  Where are'ya Irish (is it presumptuous to say Ireland? St#pid if I don't...?).  Hey...At least we're almost through the entire 1st quarter, of the very 1st preseason game, and I haven't seen even ONE! thread started about how The Pats svck, and Belichick svx, and it's ALREADY 6-0, so ya might as well call it a season and give the Lombardi to NY...  Pats Fans for an entire 8 full years, Jets Trolls posing as Pats Fans, token straight-up Jets Fans...Where Are you guys??? Preseason Game 1...I'm infinitely more concerned that you allowed McCourty, or Hernandez, or Bodden, or even Wilfork, take the field for even 1 single down, THAN I would be IF NE lost any or all preseason game(s) 100-0...  I say this every year:  I trust Bill Belichick to be dominant come the regular season games that count...I do NOT trust the happenstance & randomness of freak injuries (even the most minor) OF any and every Pats player whose play is utterly critical imho, Towards gettin' a Championship when all's said and done... I say this EVERY year:  I hope the Pats lose, bare minimum- 2 different preseason games...  I want my team hungry, humble, healthy, and mad enough to have a chip on their collective shoulders, when the season comes...  Winning EVERY preseason game-NOT a good thing...whatsoever. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Give it time, Laz. I put the over-under on whiny post futures at, I dunno, 6 1/2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Please God...:
    Thanx guys...  Where are'ya Irish (is it presumptuous to say Ireland? St#pid if I don't...?).  Hey...At least we're almost through the entire 1st quarter, of the very 1st preseason game, and I haven't seen even ONE! thread started about how The Pats svck, and Belichick svx, and it's ALREADY 6-0, so ya might as well call it a season and give the Lombardi to NY...  Pats Fans for an entire 8 full years, Jets Trolls posing as Pats Fans, token straight-up Jets Fans...Where Are you guys??? Preseason Game 1...I'm infinitely more concerned that you allowed McCourty, or Hernandez, or Bodden, or even Wilfork, take the field for even 1 single down, THAN I would be IF NE lost any or all preseason game(s) 100-0...  I say this every year:  I trust Bill Belichick to be dominant come the regular season games that count...I do NOT trust the happenstance & randomness of freak injuries (even the most minor) OF any and every Pats player whose play is utterly critical imho, Towards gettin' a Championship when all's said and done... I say this EVERY year:  I hope the Pats lose, bare minimum- 2 different preseason games...  I want my team hungry, humble, healthy, and mad enough to have a chip on their collective shoulders, when the season comes...  Winning EVERY preseason game-NOT a good thing...whatsoever. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Laz, watching but not really caring about game outcome, more about avoiding injuries and seeing development guys progressing. I want Price to do his stuff.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

It's the first pre-season game so not much rides on it.  Watch out if the Pats choke on the 3rd pre-season game though.  The Pats will suk again I'm sure.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I have to wait until tomorrow to see it on NFL net and DVR'd at that. That way I can back trak on plays i want to see again. But it is pre-season so I will not be doing too much of that. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

God - what a concept ! This is great to see, and yes may he take great care of our NFL'ers(and Mrs. Kraft).

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts