Please jump of the wagon...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Please jump of the wagon...

There is a real and distinct possibility that the Pats can be 4-2 with their match up with the Saints.

The Dolphins are on a bye week and then face the Bills.  They should be 5-2 at that point.

The jets face the Steelers at home and that should make them 4-2.  

Then the Pats face the Jets and Dolphins in back to back match ups.  

The Jets have tough match ups with the Saints and Bangels after facing the Pats.  

Interesting football ahead... 

Will you still be a Pats fan in the next few weeks?  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Please jump of the wagon...

I was a Pats fan when they went 1-15 and will still be one no matter what they do, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop analysing their faults, critize bad moves, and generally want the best for my team either

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

I was a Pats fan when they went 1-15 and will still be one no matter what they do, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop analysing their faults, critize bad moves, and generally want the best for my team either

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Let em Jump! We will take names and when they come back...Let him know everyday that they jumped ship!

I already announced my stance before week 1. Im Riding with my Team...I will try not to think about management stuff cuz it clouds my ability to be positive cuz I love this team. Maybe not the business side, but even though BB has put Brady in an awful position, He has got the D playing better. (too bad we couldnt have both) Like really., the D decides to come around AFTER our offense is gutted out...BUT...  I will remain!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Just be more room for the rest of us. i think if our fans followed other teams as closely as ours and dissected and scrutinized every move other teams make they would understand how lucky we have been since kraft has bought this team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Let em Jump! We will take names and when they come back...Let him know everyday that they jumped ship!

I already announced my stance before week 1. Im Riding with my Team...I will try not to think about management stuff cuz it clouds my ability to be positive cuz I love this team. Maybe not the business side, but even though BB has put Brady in an awful position, He has got the D playing better. (too bad we couldnt have both) Like really., the D decides to come around AFTER our offense is gutted out...BUT...  I will remain!

Listen Troll,

You need to just move on. Who do you think you are with this? Gronk has been ready and has been a wuss with his father and Rosenhaus.

BB did not put Brady in an "awful position" at all with Amendola, Thompkins looks good for a rookie, Dobson solid and Gronk.

He also has a really good RB group as long as Brady wants to actually use it.

Yep, what did they have 5 combined drops on sunday? Sure they have some talent, but they are from what he had. Did he not look awful sunday according to most people here? and that was why exactly? 

Who do I think I am..?  oh the irony ...  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's going to be an up and down year, no one is going to tell me how to root for the team, when to complain, when to rejoice, or when to lower my expectations. I don't think there is one single person on this board who is a fair weather fan.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I hate to say it but this weekend is a loss.  Sit Gronk one more week, maybe let him get a little time in but save him back for division games.  Eye on the playoffs.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

It's going to be an up and down year, no one is going to tell me how to root for the team, when to complain, when to rejoice, or when to lower my expectations. I don't think there is one single person on this board who is a fair weather fan.

But isn't that what this message board is really all about? Forcing your opinions down people's throats? Rusty has been here for years telling everyone how to be a good fan, and even better poster. Are you telling me this Rusty charactor isn't a big deal around here? Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I hate to say it but this weekend is a loss.  Sit Gronk one more week, maybe let him get a little time in but save him back for division games.  Eye on the playoffs.

Yep. Let's not even bother trying to beat New Orleans...it's not like beating the 5-0 Saints would be a big confidence booster for the team. Oh, the game is at Gillette, when the Saints have shown repeatedly in the past that they're not the same team on the road as they are at home? Ya, we need to give up.

If Gronk is ready, he plays...no questions asked. This is a game where they need him. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BB did not put Brady in an "awful position" at all with Amendola, Thompkins looks good for a rookie, Dobson solid and Gronk.

Injury, rookie, rookie, injury.

Yeah, a QBs dream.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Look in the mirror.  YOu thought BB was all in for the 2009 and 2010 seasons and had no idea he was transitioning into a rebuild on the fly into a Lockout.

Considering you didn't lower your expectations then, that shows a lack of intelligence on your part.

Brady does not have 3 rings without BB. FACT.  BB and his GM work created the canvases in which Brady has worked from and from what all of ours work around here.

Did I mention Brady sucked last week? Can you even utter those words, you frontrunner/bandwagon fan?

Don't even undewrstand why you would write this, it really has nothing to do with the topic, which makes me wonder...do you have a drinking problem? You seem like you're having/had some sort of meltdown lately...kind of reminds me of patsfan78 (very similar).

You ok? I know you're depressed Adrian Wilson didn't work out, or that Tavon Wilson turned into the bust everyone and their mother knew he was when we drafted him, but still...lighten up little buckeroo. Somewhere in some secret back room Belichick and Ernie Adams laugh their balls off that they are still allowed to GM a team...you should too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

They can go 0-fer the rest of the schedule and I'll still watch them.  You either like football and will watch it no matter what or you're more of a casual fan.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

MtHurl, Im pretty sure you were owned in that last novel. Im gonna take Rustys word for it...

Seriously, you should feel special that a guy writes that long of a response to you. Let me know tommorow after you read it if he was right... Time to go!

All yours Big Fella!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

+2!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

Once a fan, always a fan...Since the mid 70's...We currently have the best owner/coach/QB combo we have ever had and possibly ever will... 4-1 record now...keep positive peeps...I'm still positive about this season...D is playing good and will get better as the season goes on...Offense will improve too...there may be a few bumps in the road ahead, but when we get to the playoffs we will be as dangerous as anyone...Pats for life ,   GO PATS!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

wow, potential loss to the Phins and Jets =Harvey on suicide watch...

I can hear it now, Tony Mazz on 98.5 announces their avid listener and Tom Brady stalker has comitted suicide. Many in New England might have known him as the "Hallowed Hoodie", and all on BDC knew him as "Rusty", and enjoyed giving him a daily beating...and then Felger chimes in..."Rusty was a douche"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Colts bandwagon is growing.  Come join me if this is getting to be too much.  Our needle is pointing up. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I would outdebate this two tools on all Pats topics with ease. It should be  PPV event for chrissakes.

If you want to see ratings go up give me a weekly slot with those two toads and witness outright bludgeonings.

Those two turds are probably drooling over Denver and totally ignoring Denver's horrendous D.

It would be live radio.  You couldn't edit your comments.  You'd be toast.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

NAs, you crack me up...too bad I am not really a hockey fan, I would head over to the B's board just for the laughs!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Don't get me wrong: I don't want to see the kind of ineptitude that was on display last Sunday. That was borderline unwatchable and is simply not acceptable. However, having said those rather obvious things, I think it's a good thing (for the fans, I mean) that the Pats are shedding this imaginary aura of invincibility that certain kinds of fans and certain kinds of pundits have thrust upon them.

You know what I miss most about what it used to be like to root for the Pats?

Rolling up on some team that thinks it's going to steamroll you and spanking it's red monkey @ss!

And plus besides, a little humility never hurt anybody (much).

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I would outdebate this two tools on all Pats topics with ease. It should be  PPV event for chrissakes.

If you want to see ratings go up give me a weekly slot with those two toads and witness outright bludgeonings.

Those two turds are probably drooling over Denver and totally ignoring Denver's horrendous D.

[/QUOTE]

Nah. I am actually more articulate in person and know more than they do. They'd be bludgeoned, not knowing what to do.

The difference is my counters to their premises, would be clearly superior to their premises.

We're seeing it right now with how they went on for years saying how great the Jets aggressiveness in teambuilding was.  

Throw in the Steelers, Giants, Baltimore in question, Denver with a horrendous D that is inherently flawed and exposed more so by elite QBs, etc.

I knew this stuff BEFORE it happened. Meanwhile, they bashed BB relentlessly. The time they accosted Jonathan Kraft on live radio as wrong as they were in Oct 2011, was the last time I ever wanted to listen to those two clowns.

It's kinda funny tuning in once in a while when they have to eat crow or when you guess their agenda on a topic and they can't wait to attack BB within 1 minute of the broadcast.

Oh so predictable. I don't know how anyone can be a loyal listener to those two tapdancing losers.

[/QUOTE]

can we throw down the nonsense right now? are you saying that Denver will not win the SB? And if they do, will you simply say you were wrong? Manning is a great QB and the NFL MVP this year?

enough with the putdowns of Denver...are you saying they will not win the SB this year? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

pats cant compete with the elite teams, i've been a fan for a long time , what my eyes show me is they will win against the mediocre to good teams but will fall to the upper echelon

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nah. I am actually more articulate in person and know more than they do. They'd be bludgeoned, not knowing what to do.

The difference is my counters to their premises, would be clearly superior to their premises.

We're seeing it right now with how they went on for years saying how great the Jets aggressiveness in teambuilding was.  

Throw in the Steelers, Giants, Baltimore in question, Denver with a horrendous D that is inherently flawed and exposed more so by elite QBs, etc.

I knew this stuff BEFORE it happened. Meanwhile, they bashed BB relentlessly. The time they accosted Jonathan Kraft on live radio as wrong as they were in Oct 2011, was the last time I ever wanted to listen to those two clowns.

It's kinda funny tuning in once in a while when they have to eat crow or when you guess their agenda on a topic and they can't wait to attack BB within 1 minute of the broadcast.

Oh so predictable. I don't know how anyone can be a loyal listener to those two tapdancing losers.

can we throw down the nonsense right now? are you saying that Denver will not win the SB? And if they do, will you simply say you were wrong? Manning is a great QB and the NFL MVP this year?

enough with the putdowns of Denver...are you saying they will not win the SB this year? 

Well, I have a bet with Wazzu with that little nugget, so would you like that action, too?

Same parameters as I have with him.

Do you think you can be  big boy this time, start the thread and admit you lost, Mr MBA?

Denver's D is far, far worse than our own 2011 D. Not even close, really.  Their mid range pass D, which you have to have in this day and age is atrocious.

It's why they lost to all teams last year with elite level kind of QBs/offenses: Houston, NE, Atlanta.

Tony Romo just put up 48 on them. I can tell you right now on their schedule who will put up 30+ on them.  

But, I am sure the board would love it for you to talk a walk for a week with your big mouth and admit you were wrong again.

take a look at their schedule and tell me who they won't put up 35 plus against? Chiefs?

IMO it would be an upset if the Broncos do not win the AFCCCG...a fluke similar to last years Ravens game (and that poorly played pass defense by the Brocons was a fluke last year)...

I see an offense that puts up 30 plus against anyone...a great FG kicker...home field advantage...a great QB....Von Miller returning....I feel they are far and away the favorites to win the AFCCCG

WHo are you choosing as of today?