PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!

As Blue New Jersey fan tends to be less of a deusche than Green New Jersey fan, this seems like a reasonable request.

Please reciprocate by crunching Stampede Blue.

Thank you in advance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!:
    [QUOTE]wow even New Yorkers want to see the Jets get beat down.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

If you look through his posts they're very leonish. You know how the bug has rare moments of lucidity between his mental rages. He raged all day as whodat and jerry then they disappeared and jints showed up. His mom probably forced him to take his Ritalin. The common thread is they want to be the center of attention.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from donspartucus. Show donspartucus's posts

In Response to PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!:
    [QUOTE]As you know, I have had my ups and downs with all my fans on this page (yes, I have fans, you know who you are!) and you also know I am no Pats/Brady fan. That said, this Sunday I am a huge fan of both. While it was a pleasure watching the Jets lose and that classless ***hole Rex with a sad sack puss, that just won't do the job. Please destroy the Jets on Sunday-for me (I can fell the love) and 29 other football team's and their fans . I mean something in the 35-10, 38-14 range with Brady throwing for 300+ and 4 tds. Just seeing that and listening and reading all the sports on Monday here in NY will be worth being a Pats backer for a day. Crush the Jets this Sunday! 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Marty McFly: "If you two have kids and one of them accidentally sets fire to the living room carpet go easy on him".

George McFly:  "OKAY"!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!! : If you look through his posts they're very leonish. You know how the bug has rare moments of lucidity between his mental rages. He raged all day as whodat and jerry then they disappeared and jints showed up. His mom probably forced him to take his Ritalin. The common thread is they want to be the center of attention.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Check out this site.  It's a bunch of webmasters discussing how to drive traffic to their sites.  They mention using fake accounts and trolls to stir up debate. http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum103/380.htm Here is a snippet:

"I use deliberate baiting/trolling to incite popular, spirited and sometimes very heated debate among my users

"Signing in as a psuedo member I will post stupid, inflammatory and contentious issues that will gain a large 'for and against' crowd. Then posing as one of the full members and as a Mod I will slowly direct the conversation to the good of the forum, showing my authority and capability to placate and rectify the problem leaving the 'fake' members happy and the real ones satisfied their forum is well policed" 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

A Pats and G-men victory this upcoming week sounds good to me!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are insane, you think everyone is Leon. This guy has posted here before and he has never been disrespectful unless someone comes after him. He is not Leon nor is he even close to being a Leon. Not every out of towner is Leon. I highly doubt the whotdat is Leon either. Leon follows a script, very closely, he says the same things and makes the same points all day long and whodat doesnt do that.

Try reading their comment archive.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!! : Try reading their comment archive.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

It's hard to prove any of this, and I sorta understand Killa's skepticism.  No doubt in my mind that Leon is but one of many fake characters of someone.  However, there is not one guy that does this.  I think there are a few folks out there using multiple characters.

I don't know if JintsFan is Leon, but I do agree that they have striking similarities.  For instance, they both attack Shenanigan's (or is it Raptor's?) John Stuart Mills quote.  They have both made derogatory remarks towards the military.  I guess it's just a coincidence.  After all, doesn't everyone mock the John Stuart Mills quote?  Oh, I guess not.  It's only those two.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!! : Check out this site.  It's a bunch of webmasters discussing how to drive traffic to their sites.  They mention using fake accounts and trolls to stir up debate.  http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum103/380.htm Here is a snippet: "I use deliberate baiting/trolling to incite popular, spirited and sometimes very heated debate among my users "Signing in as a psuedo member I will post stupid, inflammatory and contentious issues that will gain a large 'for and against' crowd. Then posing as one of the full members and as a Mod I will slowly direct the conversation to the good of the forum, showing my authority and capability to placate and rectify the problem leaving the 'fake' members happy and the real ones satisfied their forum is well policed" 
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Wow.. I think underdoggg is a mod and he bans himself once in a while to make it look good.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]As you know, I have had my ups and downs with all my fans on this page (yes, I have fans, you know who you are!) and you also know I am no Pats/Brady fan. That said, this Sunday I am a huge fan of both. While it was a pleasure watching the Jets lose and that classless ***hole Rex with a sad sack puss, that just won't do the job. Please destroy the Jets on Sunday-for me (I can fell the love) and 29 other football team's and their fans . I mean something in the 35-10, 38-14 range with Brady throwing for 300+ and 4 tds. Just seeing that and listening and reading all the sports on Monday here in NY will be worth being a Pats backer for a day. Crush the Jets this Sunday! 

Just to be clear, Giants sux.....Jets all ready are dead......

Ya'll have a wonderful day

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Please beat the Colts and we'll talk . . . we can  all have fun that way...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

FWIW, the Gints are going to have an easy go of it IMO. 

The Colts look like they are having trouble with big DEs and power running. If the Texans did that, the Giants will own them. 

Brandon Jacobs is probably resting his legs right now in anticipation of 30 carries.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

We are all leon. I don't know why i'd have to tell you that me

[QUOTE]You guys are insane, you think everyone is Leon. This guy has posted here before and he has never been disrespectful unless someone comes after him. He is not Leon nor is he even close to being a Leon. Not every out of towner is Leon. I highly doubt the whotdat is Leon either. Leon follows a script, very closely, he says the same things and makes the same points all day long and whodat doesnt do that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Actually, I don't hate the Giants at all.  They beat us.  Sure, they were holding like mad, but thats the refs fault.  They won.  I hated it, but its not like they got lucky, they really put it to us.  Thinking about the Rams, Panthers and Eagles games, all good close games, we were bound NOT to get a bounce some time.  that time was the Giants game.  Oh, well.  Now we can't be on the block with that super classy Mercury Morris drinking Perfectinis.  

I hope the Giants destroy the Colts.

We are going to beat the Jets so bad even THEY will start calling it Giants Stadium.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]We are all leon. I don't know why i'd have to tell you that me In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!! :
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

There is nothing wrong with Bill Clinton that can not be cured by penicillin.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  And I think we can be friends for 3 hours on Sunday. 

Sections
Shortcuts