PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!

i'm looking forward to the colts/gnats game. However it ends will be fine with me.  Most likely, one of them will take a loss.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!:
    [QUOTE] i'm looking forward to the colts/gnats game. However it ends will be fine with me.  Most likely, one of them will take a loss.
    Posted by piersall[/QUOTE]
    You think. Another f$$king genius on this forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Okay,
    List of things to do:

Grocery Shopping: Check
    Laundry: Check
    Change Oil in car: Check
    Kill Jets:

I should probably be able to get to that by Sunday!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Cause if you need a toe, I can get you a toe dude.....
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Don't get me started

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

One of my favorite movies Killa, that rug pulled the whole room together.

But back to business. Manning doesn't want to go 0-2 that's safe to say so he'll be gunning. The Giants ground attack will look a lot like last week with the Texans so the question is; Is the Indy passing game going to put up more than the Giants running game? This is Indy's home opener so it'll be tough but I hope the Giants can do it.

Then what nobody is saying is Miami has to go to Minny to face them coming off a loss at their home opener.

If the Pats take care of what they have to and we get a little help from the Giants we'll be in good shape going into this mini divisional two game round robin coming up the next two weeks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

After week two Jets 0-2 Colts 02...life is good...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

After Hard Knocks and all the pre-season bluster of Ryan and other players, is the tide turning in which the Pats are no longer the "most hated" team? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Heys, Jints....   and can the Giants do the AFC a favor and put the Colts in an 0-2 hole?  That team hasn't felt the 0-2 pain since 1999!  Of course, The Pats return the favor and put the Jets in an 0-2 hole while the Giants are the toast of NY!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

[QUOTE]After Hard Knocks and all the pre-season bluster of Ryan and other players, is the tide turning in which the Pats are no longer the "most hated" team? 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

At least NE formed a dynasty over it, winning SBs and producing an undefeated regular season.

NY has done nothing, which is what will make this trainwreck so disturbing and comical at the same time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]After Hard Knocks and all the pre-season bluster of Ryan and other players, is the tide turning in which the Pats are no longer the "most hated" team? 
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    I don't hate them, but they are still the most hated team.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PLEASE KILL THE JETS!! : Check out this site.  It's a bunch of webmasters discussing how to drive traffic to their sites.  They mention using fake accounts and trolls to stir up debate.  http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum103/380.htm Here is a snippet: "I use deliberate baiting/trolling to incite popular, spirited and sometimes very heated debate among my users "Signing in as a psuedo member I will post stupid, inflammatory and contentious issues that will gain a large 'for and against' crowd. Then posing as one of the full members and as a Mod I will slowly direct the conversation to the good of the forum, showing my authority and capability to placate and rectify the problem leaving the 'fake' members happy and the real ones satisfied their forum is well policed" 
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Carawaydj,

Sounds just like politics...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to PLEASE KILL THE JETS!!:
    [QUOTE]As you know, I have had my ups and downs with all my fans on this page (yes, I have fans, you know who you are!) and you also know I am no Pats/Brady fan. That said, this Sunday I am a huge fan of both. While it was a pleasure watching the Jets lose and that classless ***hole Rex with a sad sack puss, that just won't do the job. Please destroy the Jets on Sunday-for me (I can fell the love) and 29 other football team's and their fans . I mean something in the 35-10, 38-14 range with Brady throwing for 300+ and 4 tds. Just seeing that and listening and reading all the sports on Monday here in NY will be worth being a Pats backer for a day. Crush the Jets this Sunday! 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Hey Jints...congratulations on the G-men putting the wood to the Panthers last week. The Giants "D" looked good in the second half...and the boys in blue were able to get their running game untracked, too. As you may or may not know, the Pats own Carolina's second round pick in 2011. So, the more they lose, the better!

Let me also reciprocate..."PLEASE BEAT THE HATED INDIANAPOLIS COLTS"!!!

Enjoy the game, my friend! 

Sections
Shortcuts