Please someone explain

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Please someone explain

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:

How do a few people, not just Rusty, constantly give BB a pass on how the team is coached and plays but can turn and place all the blame on Brady and McD. How many time does it have to hit them in the face that team is what it is... BB has his finger print on everything.  This is more then a trend the results are years in the making, just accept this is what the Pats have become. This is a weekly gameplan, try to exploit weaknesses, and only run the ball if it is there team.  Now you may not agree with this type of play but this is how the team is ran and you need to step into reality and accept it or but the blame where it belong at BB's feet.

Am I way off base? How can there be any real conversation when people are in denial over the fact the coaching runs the team the way they want, win or lose. Brady has shown if they call for running the team will run more, If the coaches don't think someone is not working out they change personnel.  Brady doesn't tell the coaches in the 30 sec or less to get the next play ran what personnel to sub in.  If BB doesn't like how the game is being managed by his OC he can tell him what his wishes are or change strategy at half time or during game... he could do anything but stand on the sideline like a wounded duck letting his team be ran to the ground by others.

It is so frustrating for every topic to get change with such a faulty logic argument.

CS, Yesterday was the ONLY GAME LOSSED ALL SEASON LONG that the PATRIOTS DIDN'T HAVE A LEGIT CHANCE TO WIN towards the end of REGULATUION. Believe it or not, its true. The other 4-losses were all very controversial, last minute type endings. The coaches and staff are responsible for preparing the team well enough to be in position to win the game. Yesterday, BB and staff had a sound game plan, but when your star, HOF QB does not execute on the throws/plays that are uncontested and he really should, you can't expect to win. Thats like uncontested drops....NO EXCUSE, especailly for a HOF, all time great like Tom. TB performs well, we have a chance to win and normally do. If not, we almost always lose. He didn't perform well yesterday, and this time in either half, with his many poor throws and that clutch sack, therefore, we lost. He never made his characteristic push the way he normally has. Its that simple. It was a TEAM LOSS including the coaches, BUT after all is said and done, if TOM completes his open throws, we keep the ball many more plays and likely score more points. IF YOU ARE THAT GUY whenever the team wins, then YOU ARE THAT GUY whenever the team loses. Fair or not, it is the way it works for eveyone outside of the organization, media, fans. Especialy when its clear that YOU didn't play the way everyone is expecting that you will. ITS THE PRICE OF GETTING MOST OF THE GLORY when you win in pro sports. Bill's selfblame is designed to take the heat off of his players, just like truly great coaches always do........

[/QUOTE]

I yelled at the television when he missed a wide open Edelman...I did. I was in a roomful of people and I swore rather loudly...everyone said, relax, it's early, are you expecting him to complete every pass? Truth is if we were to win that game yesterday he had to. I swore again when he missed Collie. Other than that I didn't think he was bad. I'd give him a B, but we all know by now that a B isn't good enough with the way this team is built. I don't fault him on that sack. I thought the touchdown run was very good. I thought the miss to Edelman in the endzone was bad, but he followed it up with a bullet for the touchdown the very next play.

This guy really doesn't have anything to throw to right now...I'm surprised people don't realize this. There is no redzone threat. There is no deep threat. There is no dynamic talent teams have to game plan for. Look at what Manning has right now...he has time to throw, he's got two backs that are better than what we have, he's got a dynamic tightend, and three very very good receivers. Brady has Edelman and sometimes Vareen...not good enough. Nowhere near it.

[/QUOTE]

We had no deep threat for 3 SB wins.  Edelman was deep plenty yesterday and Brady missed him wide open. Collie also was deep and was missed.

No one cares about a deep threat, it's about how you deceive the defense with balance and methodical play calling.

Dobson and Thompkins had superior rookie years over Branch and Givens and NE's run game blew away anything NE had in 2002.

4 deep and an embarrassment of riches at the RB position and we win with it, yet Brady wants to throw.

When will it end?

[/QUOTE]

You are an ignorant  fool.leave. All credibility is gone. BB was pathetic. He was out coached. Out classed. 

What a loser troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I dont think anyone has blamed this game on just one guy. the gameplan was chit, the offensive execution was subpar and the defense, well just dont even get me started there.

need better players, talent and overall health!

[/QUOTE]

Are you aware they allowed 26 points and Talib wasn't available? Are you also aware the D is missing Mayo, Wilfork, Kelly and Spikes?

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

Defense and  coaching. You are a coward.  Where were you game day? Didn't you guarantee a 34-17 pats blow out. 

worst coaching of his career. Bad gm. Fact.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:

How do a few people, not just Rusty, constantly give BB a pass on how the team is coached and plays but can turn and place all the blame on Brady and McD. How many time does it have to hit them in the face that team is what it is... BB has his finger print on everything.  This is more then a trend the results are years in the making, just accept this is what the Pats have become. This is a weekly gameplan, try to exploit weaknesses, and only run the ball if it is there team.  Now you may not agree with this type of play but this is how the team is ran and you need to step into reality and accept it or but the blame where it belong at BB's feet.

Am I way off base? How can there be any real conversation when people are in denial over the fact the coaching runs the team the way they want, win or lose. Brady has shown if they call for running the team will run more, If the coaches don't think someone is not working out they change personnel.  Brady doesn't tell the coaches in the 30 sec or less to get the next play ran what personnel to sub in.  If BB doesn't like how the game is being managed by his OC he can tell him what his wishes are or change strategy at half time or during game... he could do anything but stand on the sideline like a wounded duck letting his team be ran to the ground by others.

It is so frustrating for every topic to get change with such a faulty logic argument.

CS, Yesterday was the ONLY GAME LOSSED ALL SEASON LONG that the PATRIOTS DIDN'T HAVE A LEGIT CHANCE TO WIN towards the end of REGULATUION. Believe it or not, its true. The other 4-losses were all very controversial, last minute type endings. The coaches and staff are responsible for preparing the team well enough to be in position to win the game. Yesterday, BB and staff had a sound game plan, but when your star, HOF QB does not execute on the throws/plays that are uncontested and he really should, you can't expect to win. Thats like uncontested drops....NO EXCUSE, especailly for a HOF, all time great like Tom. TB performs well, we have a chance to win and normally do. If not, we almost always lose. He didn't perform well yesterday, and this time in either half, with his many poor throws and that clutch sack, therefore, we lost. He never made his characteristic push the way he normally has. Its that simple. It was a TEAM LOSS including the coaches, BUT after all is said and done, if TOM completes his open throws, we keep the ball many more plays and likely score more points. IF YOU ARE THAT GUY whenever the team wins, then YOU ARE THAT GUY whenever the team loses. Fair or not, it is the way it works for eveyone outside of the organization, media, fans. Especialy when its clear that YOU didn't play the way everyone is expecting that you will. ITS THE PRICE OF GETTING MOST OF THE GLORY when you win in pro sports. Bill's selfblame is designed to take the heat off of his players, just like truly great coaches always do........

[/QUOTE]

I yelled at the television when he missed a wide open Edelman...I did. I was in a roomful of people and I swore rather loudly...everyone said, relax, it's early, are you expecting him to complete every pass? Truth is if we were to win that game yesterday he had to. I swore again when he missed Collie. Other than that I didn't think he was bad. I'd give him a B, but we all know by now that a B isn't good enough with the way this team is built. I don't fault him on that sack. I thought the touchdown run was very good. I thought the miss to Edelman in the endzone was bad, but he followed it up with a bullet for the touchdown the very next play.

This guy really doesn't have anything to throw to right now...I'm surprised people don't realize this. There is no redzone threat. There is no deep threat. There is no dynamic talent teams have to game plan for. Look at what Manning has right now...he has time to throw, he's got two backs that are better than what we have, he's got a dynamic tightend, and three very very good receivers. Brady has Edelman and sometimes Vareen...not good enough. Nowhere near it.

[/QUOTE]

We had no deep threat for 3 SB wins.  Edelman was deep plenty yesterday and Brady missed him wide open. Collie also was deep and was missed.

No one cares about a deep threat, it's about how you deceive the defense with balance and methodical play calling.

Dobson and Thompkins had superior rookie years over Branch and Givens and NE's run game blew away anything NE had in 2002.

4 deep and an embarrassment of riches at the RB position and we win with it, yet Brady wants to throw.

When will it end?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, no deep threats... you mean besides Givens, Ward & Patten all with 15 + ypc in 2003 &  Branch, Givens, Patten and Johnson in 2004 all at 15+ ypc (Patten at 18 ypc).  

You, sir, are an idiot and a liar.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I dont think anyone has blamed this game on just one guy. the gameplan was chit, the offensive execution was subpar and the defense, well just dont even get me started there.

[/QUOTE]

Are you aware they allowed 26 points and Talib wasn't available? Are you also aware the D is missing Mayo, Wilfork, Kelly and Spikes?

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

Defense and  coaching. You are a coward.  Where were you game day? Didn't you guarantee a 34-17 pats blow out. 

[/QUOTE]

ummm, Bustchise?  Where were you in my thread about BB crying to the NFL?  I thought you had my back?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittybustchiser. Show kittybustchiser's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ummm, Bustchise?  Where were you in my thread about BB crying to the NFL?  I thought you had my back?

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me remind all who and what you are...you are a NY Jets troll who nails the neighborhood cats with regularity.....as in making the literal "beast with two backs"

This new screen name won't last long, butt it'll do for the time being...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittybustchiser. Show kittybustchiser's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me remind all who and what you are...you are a NY Jets troll who nails the neighborhood cats with regularity.....as in making the literal "beast with two backs"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Yep. BB taken to the cleaners by the opposing coach AGAIN.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittybustchiser. Show kittybustchiser's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to kittybustchiser's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

34-17 pats going away? Nice call moron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vasolinecatbust. Show vasolinecatbust's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mega NY Jets Troll Tool.....how's KELLEN WINSLOW DOING TONIGHT....TEACHING HIM HOW TO NAIL THE NEIGHBOR'S KITTIES?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to vasolinecatbust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey mega NY Jets Troll Tool.....how's KELLEN WINSLOW DOING TONIGHT....TEACHING HIM HOW TO NAIL THE NEIGHBOR'S KITTIES?

[/QUOTE]

34-17 pats...dead head? Wrong.

nite nite 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[/QUOTE]

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

are you aware the offense didnt have gronk but there are no excuses there. and also it was the way they gave up 26 points. 500 yards and long time consuming drives giving less possesions for our sorry offense to make up for it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

So let me get this straight the man who is head coach and GM can't make a unilateral decision to change the offensive play calls or defensive play calls.

The injury bug and circumstances left this team without its two best defensive players (Mayo, Wilfork) and its two top receiving options (Gronk and Hernandez). Without Thomases (Julius and Demarius) and losing Von Miller followed by their best DB does Papa Payton even win this game, under those circumstances? This team went as far as they could with the talent they have available. I am proud of them because most other teams would have folded like a cheap suit in the playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah they allowed 26 points...It is still bad. They are still scoring. Don't pretend that the Pat's D rank 1# in the NFL.

We need better defensive players.  It is one of the main reason why the Pats won three championship.

Talented, athletic players on offense and defense with smart coaching.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Cloudyandrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't get you started?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah they allowed 26 points...It is still bad. They are still scoring. Don't pretend that the Pat's D rank 1# in the NFL.

We need better defensive players.  It is one of the main reason why the Pats won three championship.

Talented, athletic players on offense and defense with smart coaching.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think the defense is that far off. Any defense won't look good without two of their best linemen, two of their best linebackers, and their best cornerback. It was frustrating watching the defense being so unable to get off the field, but they were good before all the injuries and if  they retain their players and add another safety, they should be good. Not to mention that Collins and Ryan looked good this year and will have another training camp to get better.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Injuries.  Plain and simple.  Key people out for key games.  Gronk and Talib were out at a key times again.  Unless you can recycle the injured players for healthy ones of the same caliber it's going to be the last we see anything great out of the Patriots for awhile.  TBs last years will probably be wasted unless something miraculous happens this off year.    

Brady's window is closing too.  Perhaps faster than we would like.  Some weaknesses are showing up.  Maybe it's just for this year.

The game was won by the team with the most talent.  The Pats had 2nd stringers out there for most of the year.  Everything seemed patched up.  It was a great effort by this team to get as far as they did.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Injuries.  Plain and simple.  Key people out for key games.  Gronk and Talib were out at a key times again.  Unless you can recycle the injured players for healthy ones of the same caliber it's going to be the last we see anything great out of the Patriots for awhile.  TBs last years will probably be wasted unless something miraculous happens this off year.    

Brady's window is closing too.  Perhaps faster than we would like.  Some weaknesses are showing up.  Maybe it's just for this year.

The game was won by the team with the most talent.  The Pats had 2nd stringers out there for most of the year.  Everything seemed patched up.  It was a great effort by this team to get as far as they did.

[/QUOTE]

they need some good happen in the draft. No more trading down.  Then get rid of some sub par players like Arrignton.

Then hire a REAL GM AND DEFENSIVE COORNIDATOR.  I miss Scott Pioli so BAD.