Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevinjake1966. Show kevinjake1966's posts

Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players

I'm told that this was on the Giants web site earlier today, can you imagine if the Pats had done the very same thing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

Re: Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players

I don't think the Pat's need another reason to go out and stomp the Giants. 

Maybe this is just a way for the Giants to have their only shot as being shown as the Superbowl champs.  After tomorrow, what they had up today will be irrelavent.

The Firm & TE Pary win the day, Vince & company put the Giants away.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players:
    [QUOTE]I don't think the Pat's need another reason to go out and stomp the Giants.  Maybe this is just a way for the Giants to have their only shot as being shown as the Superbowl champs.  After tomorrow, what they had up today will be irrelavent. The Firm & TE Pary win the day, Vince & company put the Giants away.  
    Posted by BrocktonMike[/QUOTE]

STOMP!!!!
    that is what i want the pats do to nyg

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

SNAFU by the NYG web heads!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

In Response to Re: Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players : One guarantee is the media would have been all over this with ESPN leading into regular programming to announce it and calling NE arrogant and entitled. lmao
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

Remember the first Pat vs Giants superbowl a reporter from NY asked when will the Pats have their superbowl parade? and Mayor Menino said if that happens it will be on friday. The reporter removed the "if it happens" and just wrote Parade friday. I want the Pats to treat the Giants like they treated the Titans last year in that snowy game. "put your foot on their neck until they surrender"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Please tell me Belichick is showing this to the Players:
    [QUOTE]I'm told that this was on the Giants web site earlier today, can you imagine if the Pats had done the very same thing?  
    Posted by kevinjake1966[/QUOTE]

I am certain this will be the first thing all the Patriots players see plastered all over their dressing room wall when they walk in their tomorrow. BB must have nearly blown his load when he found out about it. Talk about a great motivational piece. Surely being the superbowl and all the talking the Giants have been doing that piece will just about push the Patriots players over the edge. If I was BB I would wallpaper the entire dressing room with it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I guess you have to be a techie to see how this is much ado about nothing.  When we beat the Ravens there were Pats gear for sale minutes later proclaiming us AFC Champions.  All of this stuff is done in advance.  Some geek simply messed up.  I assure you that the Pats have similar graphics and gear all ready to put up on their site too...they just have better geeks.

The Giants were pretty arrogant this week, but I don't necessarily count this as such.

Sections
Shortcuts