Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules!

In Response to Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules! : Interesting. You are now spelling Peyton with an "a" which is something people do when they are sarcastically referring to him as greedy. Son, you've gone native.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I think donkey boy meant sean payton, saints coach. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Think about this.  Can you imagine Tom brady's statistics if he got to play in a dome like meathead in Indy?  Off the charts.  
    I read in the recent Sports Illustrated article that ranks QB's that said Tom Brady statistically has played against the toughest ranked defenses of all the current QB's since 1993. 
    In the article TB was ranked 3rd this year because the 2 who played in last year's super bowl were 1 and 2, which is OK.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

In Response to Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules! : YOU, sir should be stating this at www.indystar.com, where Colt fans go.  NOT here.  THAT is where pea brained Prancing Pony fans belong.  You must be lost, as well as extremely stupid. 
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    Nice moron.  How many points did your babies give up the other game  Can you say 59....repeat 59...and you have the b*alls to say the Rams kit us up.  How many super bowls did Manning and team win?  1..uno.  Tom Brady and the Pats...3.  How can you even show your face?  You can bet Manning would give up all those meaningless MVP's to have 3 SB titles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Your team is a bunch of has beens on the decline. Your coach taped the rams super bowl practice and cheated, your superbowls are tainted. All of you are obsessed with the Colts, because you know your team probably won't even win the east. Seriously, what is worse, actually taping the practice of your superbowl opponent or lobbying for your team. You act like Polian has this all assuming power, and can change the rules at will without a vote. Typical Cheatriot fans, blowhards who know nothing about football. We're going to house you in your own stadium this year. If I remember we rang up 40 on you last time we were there. Your defense is also terrible. Sam Bradford picked you chumps apart.
    Posted by ColtsMan73[/QUOTE]

Excellent post, sir and or madam. Wonderfully written, well conceived, lucid, intelligent and concise.
    Welcome to our forum.
    Allow me to introduce you to Mr. Griswold...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules! : I think donkey boy meant sean payton, saints coach. 

Yep. You're right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

dog's argument here is pathetic.  I don't care what other FANS are saying - I still haven't seen any other TEAMS complaining.  I'd love to see any articles that prove otherwise.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

they don't.  everyone else adjusts.  take away the "emphasis" and the no huddle, and the Ponies are nowhere.  Proven fact by their history.  I have the dvds that show it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poilan and the Colts whining again forces the NFL to "adjust" the rules! : I think donkey boy meant sean payton, saints coach. 

Thanks for setting Root straight.  It's high time someone else besides me did it. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

www.indystar.com, for lost Colt fans.  NOT boston.com.  THERE NOW I SET YOU STRAIGHT.  YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE.  GO HOME.