Poilan(s) gets the boot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Poilan(s) gets the boot

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/153922544720818176

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Poilan gets the boot

Think we knew that was coming.

Caldwell is next.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I wonder if they let Manning tell him?  * the future coach Tressel secretly laughs*

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

There seems to be some shock with sports columnists

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Looks like Chris gets the boot too...  Thats a spare!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Surprising, but I think it's the right move.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Oh but why?  They were only thinking about the teams future luck. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

thats just the beginning.........Caldwell is next and then Peyton is a goner too.....They will never keep him with Luck going there if they go that route........Archie said so and what the Mannings want they get .......Eli got his way out of San Diego.......operation rebuild is underway in Indy.........we did it too......we just dont know it because we have a smoother transition.......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Poilan gets the boot:
    lol!!! Chris Polian can't ride daddy's fraud legacy in Indy!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Poor Peter King - what is he gonna do without his best NFL source? We'll know soon when we see his articles next year stroking one team in particular no matter what they do:)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

operation rebuild is underway in Indy

Well if this is the case then they should trade manning for a bunch of picks. Take those picks and start trading some of them back and infuse youth and depth into your team. thats what we do. People complain every year that we pass up guys but wait till we only have our assigned picks and listen to the screaming.
    Its getting obvious that depth is the key to winning.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Re: Poilan(s) gets the boot

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Colts are no longer worthy of being our rival.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Wow.. I imagine some will say they saw this coming but I haven't read one word that Polian was in danger of losing his position. What was behind this? Polian's plans to manage the #1 pick? Was Manning behind this? Is Irsay blowing the whole franchise up and starting over? 

This is the reality TV I like to watch. 

Good news for the Pats. Indy is blowing up and NY Yets are blowing up. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

They should, "break his f&$ing legs," on his way out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Yay! the rules committee is saved! We can change the rules and really play football!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Who cares. Polian will always go down as a guy who built teams with monster stats, that choked more often than not. 

The question remaining, is how far is Irsay willing to take this facelift ... or is it just a haircut?

Quo Vadis, Reggie Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Mathis, Pollack, Saturday, Diem ... lots and lots of FAs, and let's not forget the fact that Manning's contract is voidable. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Poilan(s) gets the boot:

BTW Rocky, I still had you on Christmas-gift-ignore, as the whole thing had slipped my mind all week.  That covers you for the next seven Christmases.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

operation rebuild is underway in Indy Well if this is the case then they should trade manning for a bunch of picks. Take those picks and start trading some of them back and infuse youth and depth into your team. thats what we do. People complain every year that we pass up guys but wait till we only have our assigned picks and listen to the screaming. Its getting obvious that depth is the key to winning.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Manning is untradeable with that $28M nut coming due so Indy is backed further into a corner

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

lol.....what I found most disturbing about that tweet.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Manning is untradeable with that $28M nut coming due so Indy is backed further into a corner

Not to Snyder he's not. He'd restructure and spread some of that out. If he's not wanted then just go without a fight. He wont get cut you dont think phone calls have been happening already?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

hahahahahhahahahahahaa- the colts team we hated is DEAD

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: Poilan gets the boot : Manning is untradeable with that $28M nut coming due so Indy is backed further into a corner
    Posted by provpats

Exactly provpats.  The foolish contract Poilan gave to Manning will hurt the Colts for at least the next 3 years. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: Poilan(s) gets the boot:
    Wow, Qball actually agrees with me on something?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Sure - it's embarrasing how much a ball washer of Polian/Manning King has been - he is a national guy - but doesn't even bother to feign objectivity

And here was only today King today -

1. Green Bay (15-1). Doubt it will matter, but sitting Aaron Rodgers Sunday means 20 days between Rodgers playing in a game ... between the Dec. 25 game versus Chicago and the Jan. 15 divisional tilt.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/01/01/week.17/index.html#ixzz1iKl5n5JI

4. New England (13-3). Not to rain on the Pats' top-seeded parade or anything, but foes threw for 4,703 yards on New England this year. That's so bad it's almost scandalous -- 1,348 more yards in the air than the Patriots allowed in 2009.

Of course failing to mention the 41 points and 575 points the Packers were gashed for yesterday  - but goes out of his way to dig the Pats D  - kinda ridiculous really - the Pats pass D has been very poor - GB pass D is worse - plain and simple - Gronk/Welker/Hernandez would wear them out all day

But of course King had time to compliment a defensive player on the 2-14 Colts:

i. Fitting that Indy linebacker Pat Angerer finished with an 11-tackle game. Every time I looked up this year, he was in double digits in tackles.

Peter King is a hanger on - just like Ron Borges was of Drew Bledsoe

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/01/01/week.17/index.html#ixzz1iKm4oJuH

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/01/01/week.17/index.html#ixzz1iKl0mL6r

Sections
Shortcuts