Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!!

Cant wait to see him giving his opinion on the pats  
    I hate that damn idiot  
    and where he finds a job in ESPN !!!!! 

Former Colts Vice Chairman Bill Polian has received uniformly good reviews for his radio work with SiriusXM NFL Radio. 

If you haven’t heard him there, fear not. Polian is coming to a television screen near you on ESPN shortly. 

John Ourand of SportsBusiness Journal reports that Polian starts his new gig on March 12, the day before free agency hits. Sneak preview: He’s going to talk about Peyton Manning. And Reggie Wayne. And Peyton Manning. And Peyton Manning. And Peyton Manning

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!!

In Response to Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!!:
    [QUOTE]Cant wait to see him giving his opinion on the pats   I hate that damn idiot   and where he finds a job in ESPN !!!!!    Former Colts Vice Chairman Bill Polian has received uniformly good reviews for his radio work with SiriusXM NFL Radio.    If you haven’t heard him there, fear not. Polian is coming to a television screen near you on ESPN shortly.    John Ourand of SportsBusiness Journal reports that Polian starts his new gig on March 12, the day before free agency hits. Sneak preview: He’s going to talk about Peyton Manning. And Reggie Wayne. And Peyton Manning. And Peyton Manning. And Peyton Manning
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

It's a match made in heaven...  Well, maybe not the best parallel per se...more like the Hitler/Stalin early pact they had=much closer (2 sc#mb#gs...happily wed). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nagger. Show nagger's posts

In Response to Re: Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!! : It's a match made in heaven...  Well, maybe not the best parallel per se...more like the Hitler/Stalin early pact they had=much closer (2 sc#mb#gs...happily wed). 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]Dont forget jints fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Just because Polian was part of the "hated" Colts organization does not make him a stooge....  imagine how Colts fans react when they hear Harrison or Bruschi.  I am certain they make comments similar to those we'll see here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nagger. Show nagger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Polian New Job - Espn Dumb And Dumber!!! : Dont forget jints fan.
    Posted by nagger[/QUOTE]naggers the worlds curse

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Just because Polian was part of the "hated" Colts organization does not make him a stooge....  imagine how Colts fans react when they hear Harrison or Bruschi.  I am certain they make comments similar to those we'll see here.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Nope...not at all in fact.  I care less about the personal loyalties you have behind you bein' a stooge...  I however, DO care about the basic personal acts and actions which make you an absolute scvmb#g stooge.  I care when you have certain strange "weather inconsistencies" in your dome making it a buck 20 on the specific field of play when there's half a dozen plus oppossing players on the injured list for having the flu...  I care when EVERY-one on field, at home, and in the stands- EVERY-one that is besides the network execs at CBS say AND actually noticeably hear unmistably and unnaturally loud audible affects from your stadium/sound system when the opposing team that your facing has the ball on their offensive side of play...  I care when you actually are an ENORMOUS riving force/large influential voice when it comes to actually altering the very nature of how the game was being played, WHEN being on The Rule Committee (yet again, as usual-sometimes you, sometimes just your coach or your kid...and sometimes all 3 of you)- when you changed the defensive side of playing pass defense the exact year after Ty Law picked off your QB 3X in the championship game, sending your team home once again- your team I might add, coincidentally geared and set-up as BOTH Offensive prowess over Defensive prowess, and Offensive passing prowess specifically over the running game (2-3 years removed from Pats DBs j#cking Rams wideouts up to win NE's 1st SB- St Louis's owner, 1 more Rules Committee guy too).  Btw, NFL Players now and right when it was initially "passed" (or in the case of Indy Fans: "RE-emphasized")- The: "Ty Law Rule."  And it wasn't deemed "The Ty Law Rule" due to Law's sum total of Pro CB output in his career...(Why then not perhaps, The "Champ Bailey Rule", or...etc)- It was dubbed "The Ty Law Rule" because Polian (or Polian + kid + coach) were The Rules Committee's driving force and/or influences, and because this was "re-emphasized" the very offseason after Law & Belichick's Defense sent The Colts packin'...yet one more time.

It's for these reasons that Bill Polian is and was, and chances are, Forever WILL be, A "stooge."