Police arrest man connected to Aaron Hernandez murder case

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Police arrest man connected to Aaron Hernandez murder case

Police in Connecticut have arrested a man connected to the death of Odin Lloyd.

Carlos Ortiz, a 27-year-old from Bristol, Conn., is being held on a $1.5 million bond. His charges are not yet known.

The Boston Globe reported early Monday that the Hartford Correctional Center confirmed that Ortiz was being held in connection Lloyd’s death. Ortiz’s court documents have been sealed.

Lloyd was murdered in North Attleborough around 2:30 a.m. on June 16 in an industrial park. Three men were involved in Lloyd’s death, but only former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is known to be charged with the murder.

Hernandez allegedly summoned two men from Connecticut to join him before Lloyd was killed.

Ortiz’s connection to Hernandez is not yet clear. He does, however, have photos of the tight end on his Facebook page.

Photo

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/06/police_arrest_man_connected_to.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Police arrest man connected to Aaron Hernandez murder case

TMZ has obtained this photo ... showing a 19-year-old Aaron brandishing a Glock handgun for a selfie iPhone pic.  You can see a magazine inserted into the gun, but it's unclear if it was loaded.

We've learned the pic was taken in Gainesville, Florida in 2009 ... the same time Hernandez was playing football for the University of Florida.

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

How does he afford the diamond earrings, tats and Glock while playing for no pay at UF? Duh!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Ortiz' court documents have been sealed.....

Makes me wonder, since he was being held since Monday (if that is accurate).  In the arraignment of AH yesterday, there was mention of an affadavit in support of the arrest for AH, and that was to be sealed.

Still wondering who made that affadavit....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

When this whole thing comes out, it's gonna be one massively ugly story.  Tons and tons of details to come.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

There goes my theory that the 2 other men presented that morning had turned state evidence.

Living well is the best revenge.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to MelWitt's comment:

One of the other two idiots has dimed him....got the deal that AH was too stupid to take...so to me that means he DID do the shooting, the actual shooting, by himself while the other two watched....talk about stuck on stooooopid....he couldn't allege the other two did the shooting because they would both point the finger at the All Pro Cretin...so he had to tough guy it out....Jimmy Cagney would be proud....C YA Aaron "on the down low" Hernandez.

Ever wonder why someone who just signed a 40 million dollar contract would find it necessary to kill someone? What possible secret about AH did the victim know that AH "could no longer" trust him about that it meant AH had to kill him? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Drug lord.  No other explanation.  Or, some kind of black market involvement.

That has to be it.  It's all adding up to where there really can't be any other explanation then this.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

One of the other two idiots has dimed him....got the deal that AH was too stupid to take...so to me that means he DID do the shooting, the actual shooting, by himself while the other two watched....talk about stuck on stooooopid....he couldn't allege the other two did the shooting because they would both point the finger at the All Pro Cretin...so he had to tough guy it out....Jimmy Cagney would be proud....C YA Aaron "on the down low" Hernandez.

Ever wonder why someone who just signed a 40 million dollar contract would find it necessary to kill someone? What possible secret about AH did the victim know that AH "could no longer" trust him about that it meant AH had to kill him? Things that make ya go HMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Drug lord.  No other explanation.  Or, some kind of black market involvement.

Either a drug lord or Lllyod had something on hernandez that was gonna get him in just as deep of sh!t. The only reason you kill someone like that is if the chance of killing him and getting away with it is greater than whatever Llyod was gonna snitch about. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to soups's comment:

When this whole thing comes out, it's gonna be one massively ugly story.  Tons and tons of details to come.

Regional drug king pin.   Why did Hern care that Lloyd was associating with the other people he "did not like"?

It's worth killing someone over or was Lloyd "associating" with a major drug gang that our own Triple OG runs with somewhere in Boston?

Couldnt resist huh? You are just not gonna stop until you see me on tv with cuffs on huh?  Good thing Im innocent of any wrongdoing becasue you sure are trying very hard to dry snitch on me in a feeble attempt to get me in trouble. Smh @ you. This may be a joke to you, but to some this may not be funny. Leave it to you to make fun in light of someone being killed. You are not an investigator. Stick to trolling, as you are brilliant at that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker4

Tfb please check your private messages...I have something for you to post...get back to me...Rich

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Mel. Aaron should have invited the police to the execution. He should have televised it on youtube. When they were handing out the brains Aaron was in the rest room.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

And just perhaps these thugs Lloyd was "talking" to could possibily finger AH for the 2012 killings.  Or Lloyd himself had the info on the 2012 killings that involved AH.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

A Guy like Olin Lloyd although not a criminal type, everyone knows him by hanging around the areas in Boston where he hears scuttlebut about certain people. Since this investigation has surfaced again in the killing of those 2 guys on Shawmut Ave, Lloyd may have info about those murders. So he couldn't be trusted? Lloyd may be the only link between those murders and AH himself. He had to be removed ...... ???

That Ortiz guy had his own arraignment sealed right before AH was cuffed. No specific reason given for that. I don't think that the Bristol DA mentioned anything about him (yet) but enough to convince the Judge with more than enough circumstance to hold AH w/o bail.

What interests me the most is that AH was never considered a locker room problem that I recall and if that is true then his defense Team may call Pats players, coaches as character witnesses, he will look foolish not having any good character references at all. HHHMMM

Good Day ....

Sections
Shortcuts