Poll based off of the vibes from the thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Poll based off of the vibes from the thread.

Did you feel better about these Pats coming off this loss to the 49ers

or

After their win against BUF in week 10?

This may be the most positive I've seen Pats fans coming out of a loss 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Poll based off of the vibes from the thread.

Eh, I don't feel any different. STs crapped the bed, but that happens only rarely and was the difference tonight. I think the D is still viable to be significantly better than last year. Wet conditions, turnovers, bad luck, poor field position, weird game, bad calls. I think the bad weather helped a team like the 9ers who run the ball and play good D more than us, whose biggest asset is our QB.

This is a very good team and if the D continues to impress they have as good a shot or better than anybody else to win it all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I don't feel great but the comeback was a thing of beauty. All those mistakes and they nearly won. Personally I prefer the ugly wins but the giants all swore in 2007 it was the loss in week 17 against the Pats that made them think they could win the super bowl. i recall the Packers saying the same thing about their last second loss to the Pats with Flynn as QB in 2010. If the Pats look good against the Jaguars next week then I may say this loss isn't so bad and the Pats will be fine. I believe this Pats team is better than last years so the extra playoff game is not the end of the world. Denver was going to be tough anywhere they played, the altitude just makes it worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't feel great but the comeback was a thing of beauty. All those mistakes and they nearly won. Personally I prefer the ugly wins but the giants all swore in 2007 it was the loss in week 17 against the Pats that made them think they could win the super bowl. i recall the Packers saying the same thing about their last second loss to the Pats with Flynn as QB in 2010. If the Pats look good against the Jaguars next week then I may say this loss isn't so bad and the Pats will be fine. I believe this Pats team is better than last years so the extra playoff game is not the end of the world. Denver was going to be tough anywhere they played, the altitude just makes it worse.

[/QUOTE]

We handled the Bronks with ease when we did play them. Gomer got some garbage time numbers and that's about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We handled the Bronks with ease when we did play them. Gomer got some garbage time numbers and that's about it.

[/QUOTE]

The Broncos have improved since then, especially defensively.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

" don't feel great but the comeback was a thing of beauty."

you said it.

i started a thread with the same sentiment just a bit ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

I feel great... imagine what a GREAT "L" like this would have ment for this time back in 07 ???

YES IS A GREAT "L" it was our worst game of the season by far... and we tied the score to 31 !!! after 28-3 !!!!  that was amazing !

coaches will biuld on this...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well the implications of this loss really suck, but the actual loss itself wasnt that bad.....i guess they were due for a stinker, it just sucks that denver has such an easy schedule.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Broncos have improved since then, especially defensively.

[/QUOTE]

Not against us.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The Pats had two fumbles in the red zone against Houston.  They got lucky.  That could have swung momentum and we could have had a different game.  It has carried on to the next game and this time the Pats paid.

I'm not too happy with this loss.  The Pats had them at home with conditions that favored them.   Plus the egg that SF laid playing Miami the week before.  The only thing one can hope for is that the fumbling will disappear the next couple of games where we can go into the playoffs clean. 

11. This post has been removed.