Poll for our Regulars

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Poll for our Regulars

who is more "insane" rusty and his supposed personas, or bustchise and his many user names?

i think some one else may have emailed reiss about rkarp but signed it as rusty

probably the same person who loves messing with him all the time here

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Poll for our Regulars

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

who is more "insane" rusty and his supposed personas, or bustchise and his many user names?

[/QUOTE]

In the spirt of accuracy could I add you to the poll as well?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In the spirt of accuracy could I add you to the poll as well?

[/QUOTE]

if you wanted then sure but i dont post nearly as much as these fellas so you would also be put in the dumb category

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BUST-CHISE, no doubt.....Rusty only uses one name in here...I am not Rusty...I have asked any number of people to verify with the mods that my IP address is not the same as Rusty's...he agrees with this...nobody has the stones to ask...we are not the same person...

BUST-CHISE, on the other hand, has at least 10 names he uses on and off in here...ONLY TRUE MORONS DON"T KNOW THIS!...

[/QUOTE]

valid points

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, I have always had the one board name. Always. When I came back to post here in 2009, I noticed a tactic by Bustchise almost immediately.

I confronted him, nailed the analysis on the PSL sales and Jets eventual implosion, etc, and nailed why what NE was doing was superior into the lockout.

He became unglued and has been doing this now, 5+ years later.

Trust me. I also discovered RKrap was a plant here by ESPN, mirroring the canned analysis ESPN analysts are told to use with NE.  This happened in 2010 when ESPN hired Bruschi, I read his comments and then I saw RKrap mimic those exact comments, where he couldn't form his own opinions. He even used similar words.

See, I have a gift or a talent. It's called spotting BULSHITT from a mile away and I usually right.

[/QUOTE]

rkarp...isn't that who you wrote to Reiss about?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, I have always had the one board name. Always. When I came back to post here in 2009, I noticed a tactic by Bustchise almost immediately.

I confronted him, nailed the analysis on the PSL sales and Jets eventual implosion, etc, and nailed why what NE was doing was superior into the lockout.

Trust me. I also discovered RKrap was a plant here by ESPN, mirroring the canned analysis ESPN analysts are told to use with NE.  This happened in 2010 when ESPN hired Bruschi, I read his comments and then I saw RKrap mimic those exact comments, where he couldn't form his own opinions. He even used similar words.

See, I have a gift or a talent. It's called spotting BULSHITT from a mile away and I usually right.

[/QUOTE]

Im on your side for this one i know you onle use one account and i also find HIGHLY likely that there is someone creepy/sketchy enough among these boards to email reiss about rkarp and sign Russell.

If rkarp is actually planted by espn then that would be nuts but idk bout that one.

i do firmly believe that there IS a bustchise thriving among these boards with plenty user names and he is the true crazy one 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Im on your side for this one i know you onle use one account and i also find HIGHLY likely that there is someone creepy/sketchy enough among these boards to email reiss about rkarp and sign Russell.

If rkarp is actually planted by espn then that would be nuts but idk bout that one.

i do firmly believe that there IS a bustchise thriving among these boards with plenty user names and he is the true crazy one 

[/QUOTE]

stop agreeing with urself Russ u know we see theu ut

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I was going to say Bustchise for sure. No question Bustchise has way more personas than Rusty. Rusty only uses one at a time, but it's understandable folks get confused as he gets booted so often. 

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan. Rusty is a genuine through and through Pats fan.

But - Rusty claiming Rkarp is an ESPN plant is tin hat fringy stuff. Trust me ESPN doesn't need anyone in here messing about. And claiming he outed both Bustchise and Rkarp borders on narcissism which, while not crazy, is not a particularly happy mental head space - nor is it very fun to argue with people who border on narcissism, as they are always 100 percent right and you are always, well, the opposite of that (insert whatever demeaning name you prefer to be called by Rusty here). But then you know that by now if you hang out in this place :)

Gimme Rusty any day. I'd have a drink with a dude like him whereas I would be calling 911 if Bustchise showed up....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was going to say Bustchise for sure. No question Bustchise has way more personas than Rusty. Rusty only uses one at a time, but it's understandable folks get confused as he gets booted so often. 

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan.

Gimme Rusty any day. I'd have a drink with a dude like him whereas I would be calling 911 if Bustchise showed up....

[/QUOTE]

I see it exactly the opposite.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan.

[/QUOTE]

I see it exactly the opposite.

[/QUOTE]

You see things through you Brady manlove glasses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Rusty by far. He does nothing but attack other posters and blame Brady for everything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

[QUOTE]

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan. Rusty is a genuine through and through Pats fan.

But - Rusty claiming Rkarp is an ESPN plant is tin hat fringy stuff. Trust me ESPN doesn't need anyone in here messing about. And claiming he outed both Bustchise and Rkarp borders on narcissism which, while not crazy, is not a particularly happy mental head space - nor is it very fun to argue with people who border on narcissism, as they are always 100 percent right and you are always, well, the opposite of that (insert whatever demeaning name you prefer to be called by Rusty here). But then you know that by now if you hang out in this place :)

[/QUOTE]

me and rusty will be smoking blunts together one day

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

rusty sniped rkarps job everyone ill give him credit for that