Poll for our Regulars

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Poll for our Regulars

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:

who is more "insane" rusty and his supposed personas, or bustchise and his many user names?

i think some one else may have emailed reiss about rkarp but signed it as rusty

probably the same person who loves messing with him all the time here

In the spirt of accuracy could I add you to the poll as well?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

I was going to say Bustchise for sure. No question Bustchise has way more personas than Rusty. Rusty only uses one at a time, but it's understandable folks get confused as he gets booted so often. 

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan. Rusty is a genuine through and through Pats fan.

But - Rusty claiming Rkarp is an ESPN plant is tin hat fringy stuff. Trust me ESPN doesn't need anyone in here messing about. And claiming he outed both Bustchise and Rkarp borders on narcissism which, while not crazy, is not a particularly happy mental head space - nor is it very fun to argue with people who border on narcissism, as they are always 100 percent right and you are always, well, the opposite of that (insert whatever demeaning name you prefer to be called by Rusty here). But then you know that by now if you hang out in this place :)

Gimme Rusty any day. I'd have a drink with a dude like him whereas I would be calling 911 if Bustchise showed up....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I was going to say Bustchise for sure. No question Bustchise has way more personas than Rusty. Rusty only uses one at a time, but it's understandable folks get confused as he gets booted so often. 

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan.

Gimme Rusty any day. I'd have a drink with a dude like him whereas I would be calling 911 if Bustchise showed up....

I see it exactly the opposite.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Bustchise is definitely far more pathetic than Rusty as he's not even a Pats fan.

I see it exactly the opposite.

You see things through you Brady manlove glasses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Rusty by far. He does nothing but attack other posters and blame Brady for everything.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts