Poll- Who do we hate more- Rex Ryan or Eric Mangini??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37harrison37. Show 37harrison37's posts

Poll- Who do we hate more- Rex Ryan or Eric Mangini??

Any takers??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Re: Poll- Who do we hate more- Rex Ryan or Eric Mangini??

Do we have to chose? Can't we give equal hate..? If I have to, Mangini, first followed by a REAL close Ryan... Mangini, for being a rat, and there is nothing, NOTHING, worse than that... and Ryan for being, well ..............RYAN.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Once a Rat, never forgiven.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Poll- Who do we hate more- Rex Ryan or Eric Mangini??:
    Once a Rat, never forgiven.
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

+1, I hate Rex Ryan, but honestly its 90% cuz he's the head coach of the most fraudulent team in football.  Mangina will never, ever be forgiven, not to mention the one year BB let him control the defense it was an absolute mockery. Duane Starks anyone?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I hate Rex Ryan more because I get the feeling we're going to have to put up with his blowhard antics for a few more years at least. Mangini is harder to hate because within a month I expect him to be handing me my takeout as I drive through Taco Bell/KFC.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

In Response to Poll- Who do we hate more- Rex Ryan or Eric Mangini??:
    Any takers??
    Posted by 37harrison37

Frankly? Neither.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ratgini by a long shot. 

Ryan is just a clown, he just likes to run his mouth. Ratgini has a personal vendeta against Belichick and the Patriots. Once Ryan gets fired--it will be soon-- he will just talk trash about another divisional opponent. Ratgini is still trying to take shots at the Patriots, like Belichick is the reason he is a bad coach.

Trading up to give the Jets Sanchez- thank god he did.
    Trading Edwards to the Jets.

And all these trades were made for little-to-nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

The Rat over the blow hard

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Neither one of these guys is in any danger of topping the "Hate" list, but I think you go with Mangini over that fat guy simply because he's the turncoat son.

Neither one of these deuschebags will merit much of our attention after this season (or, perhaps, one more), but if I was going to waste my time hating football coaches who don't matter, I wouldn't waste it on some fly-by-night, cup-of-coffee-guy.

Do you hate Hermm Edwards?

Of course not.

Why would you?

The important thing to remember is that the opposite of respect is not disdain.

It's indifference.

This time next year that fat guy will be just another fat guy you can't rember why you don't remember.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Nobody hates Rex. He's too pathetic to waste anything on him but laughter

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Considering they will both finish in LAST PLACE, I love them both.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Yea, I like them both. Dam it's great to be a Patriots fan. Every couple of years the Jets hire another incompetent coach and Belicheck stomps on them.  By the time November rolls around we are laughing at them again.

Just
    End
    The
    Season

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

1 A: The Rat
    1 B: The loud-mouthed fatso

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from groolster. Show groolster's posts

Are you kidding?  MANGINI - hands-down!  Who do you think accused the Pats of cheating, and in doing so successfully tarnished the otherwise fantastic legacy of the Pats three Super Bowl teams?  In my view the Pats probably weren't doing anything that was not already going on - and if there was in fact illegal taping happening, you can bet your life that it was Mangini in the middle of it.  So on the way out the door he lobs a grenade on the Pats, and all of us as well!?  The guy is a piece of dirt!  Ryan is trying to be a gamer, and an aggressive foe.  Mangina is just a bum and a loser -- just ask anyone in Cleveland!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

Snitch...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ANYONE coaching the Jets gets number one for me.  ANYONE.  2nd is Mangini, because of what he did.  3rd is the sanctimonious Jeff Fisher.  Hanging that 59 on him was just perfect.  Followed by Arlen Specter. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Is this even a queston....MANGINA...without a doubt.

Ryan talks trash, but Mangina is a SNITCH!

enough said!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

P.S. Arlen Specter because I live in Pennsylvania and he is the guy crying that the steelers and the eagles didn't "really" get beaten, and wanted an investigation, till his leash holder Sen. Leahy told him to shut up.  Steeler fans still talk that trash.  All I say is, watch the game.... I got the dvd.  YOU GOT BEAT.

Sections
Shortcuts