Pollard on Brady

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Pollard on Brady

Pretty much, no.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

Just throw in this clowns direction all afternoon. Pollard couldn't cover a fence post while he was here in Houston.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Standard material from an intimidating defense that engages in the occasional cheap shot. I suspect O Brien/Mc Daniels have very specific plays that inflict punishment on Pollard and that secondary (what is he anyway....a 2nd string safety that is not as good as either incumbent Reed or Landry or Eric Berry the player who replaced him ?). I expect to hear it from Suggs and dirtbags like Mason, but now it's becoming  empty statements from third hand sources made by scrubs. Time for a Chung safety blitz.

Webb, Reed, and Landry (when) healthy are legit. in Ravens secondary. but Pollard is basically roster filler. If you have a choice between these three, Eric Berry who do you take last in your secondary. I hope the Pats pound them with Gronk and Hernandez.  As always consider the source.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

A nice crack block from Matt Slater on Pollard if he's cheated into the box a bit too far will do the trick.  Stay high, but clean his clock out.

That quote sure does make you wonder if Pollard injured Brady on purpose

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Pollard on Brady:
    [QUOTE]A nice crack block from Matt Slater on Pollard if he's cheated into the box a bit too far will do the trick.  Stay high, but clean his clock out. That quote sure does make you wonder if Pollard injured Brady on purpose
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we should sign Bobby Wade for this game. Send him at Pollard like he did to Rodney Harrison back in the day.

I don't know who I hate more Bobby Wade or Bernard Pollard???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pollard on Brady : Perhaps we should sign Bobby Wade for this game. Send him at Pollard like he did to Rodney Harrison back in the day. I don't know who I hate more Bobby Wade or Bernard Pollard???
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

THAT was a dirty block - he was with the Titans at the time, right?  and I remember Jeff Fisher trying to pass it off as legal

I wouldn't want to lose Matt Slater to suspension if the Pats did win because he's the best special teams player in the league right now, but it would be nice to see a hard Hines Ward style shot or three or four and Slater is their best blocking receiver.  Pollard would see Gronk coming and Hernandez isn't a very good blocker.  Slater/Welker/Hernandez would be the candidates.  Gronk if you can scheme the trap/pull so Pollard doesn't see him coming

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Bernard Pollard just reaffirmed what I already thought about him.  He's a piece of garbage scum and he will get his one day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I don't even know what he said that has you guys so riled up...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I gotta tell ya, if you go to the Baltimore Sun and read their articles some of the comments are priceless. Check this: Quote from harbaugh. “we have seen EVERYTHING they do.” I think coaches will put together a winning game plan. by lsg2131 on Jan 19, 2012 12:40 PM EST via mobile reply   LMAO!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]
    Actually, RWTK, before every game I take a look at the local rag for the articles written about their team's upcoming game against the Pats.  For all intents and purposes, they say the same thing.. "if their team does this, does that, they win".  I haven't seen a rag that did not throw the hands up in the air and said no way, Jose.  Some have come close, but, they use the Pats defense as their "ace up the sleeve" to give their team a chance to win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pollard on Brady : THAT was a dirty block - he was with the Titans at the time, right?  and I remember Jeff Fisher trying to pass it off as legal I wouldn't want to lose Matt Slater to suspension if the Pats did win because he's the best special teams player in the league right now, but it would be nice to see a hard Hines Ward style shot or three or four and Slater is their best blocking receiver.  Pollard would see Gronk coming and Hernandez isn't a very good blocker.  Slater/Welker/Hernandez would be the candidates.  Gronk if you can scheme the trap/pull so Pollard doesn't see him coming
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Titans, and I think it was last game of the year or close to it going into the playoffs. Rodney said, "why did you do that Bobby, why?" when Bruschi got to him. Bruschi heard it then went after Wade screaming he was going to f-ing kill him. One of the only times Tedy lost his sht!

Bobby Wade was laughing as he walked away from Rodney.

Bobby Wade = Dirt Bag.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

JohnHannahRulz got it right. the Buzzards Defense tries to intimidate their opponents like a school yard bully would. My only fear is that the Buzzard thuggs don't take cheap shots on players if they feel like they can't stop the Pats O. I could see his happening. The bully gets frustrated and lashes out.

If this happens, I vote for what they do in MLB. Take their pitcher out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]JohnHannahRulz got it right. the Buzzards Defense tries to intimidate their opponents like a school yard bully would. My only fear is that the Buzzard thuggs don't take cheap shots on players if they feel like they can't stop the Pats O. I could see his happening. The bully gets frustrated and lashes out. If this happens, I vote for what they do in MLB. Take their pitcher out.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]
    Pats go up big like they did against the Broncos, somehow, I can see this happening.  Hopefully, not!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

check this link out..
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/19/two-tight-end-approach-nothing-new-for-belichick/

Apparently if you read all the great comments below from Ravens fans, they think Gronk will be stopped by the Raven's corners and Linebackers....interesting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]check this link out.. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/19/two-tight-end-approach-nothing-new-for-belichick/ Apparently if you read all the great comments below from Ravens fans, they think Gronk will be stopped by the Raven's corners and Linebackers....interesting.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]
    Go to BaltimoreRavens.com   very interesting reads too!  But, hey, they are confident in their team as we are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Let's see Brady tear them a new one in the snow. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Heavy DELUSION!
    Trying to get a coral around this entire  offense is like trying to nail jello to a tree..

Don't forget our friend Mr. Deion Branch too who is apparently mending nicely, battle tested and posesses a great pair of mitts....Maybe not quite as fleet as years gone by but still plenty quick-enuf to put a dagger in your heart if left ignored.

Brady to Branch still has a nice ring to it too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]Heavy DELUSION! Trying to get a coral around this entire  offense is like trying to nail jello to a tree.. Don't forget our friend Mr. Deion Branch too who is apparently mending nicely, battle tested and posesses a great pair of mitts....Maybe not quite as fleet as years gone by but still plenty quick-enuf to put a dagger in your heart if left ignored. Brady to Branch still has a nice ring to it too.
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]
    As they say about posts they read here.  Most must be going to the Pats team site, too.  I haven't seen a wiff of any Ravens' trolls here except Baltimoron.