Poor nephew of mine LOL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Poor nephew of mine LOL

Last night, me and most of my family were at my grandparents house in Worcester for Christmas Eve. We have a tradition of always opening presents at 10 PM on Christmas.

So were handing out presents, and I see my 8 year old nephew opening a a box with a jersey in it. He pulls out the jersey and it's a Patriots #39 home jersey. At first glance, I immediately thought it was a Woodhead jersey. I was so happy for him, until he turned the jersey around. It was (you probably figured it out by now) a Maroney jersey. Him being 8 years old, he doesnt really knw that Maroney is long gone. I would be pissed if someone got that for me, but then again its the thought that counts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Poor nephew of mine LOL

^^^your right its the though that counts, we'll how woodhead pans out over the same time maroney was here. so far woodherad is doing great

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Poor nephew of mine LOL

I'd imagine they have Maroney-Woodhead NFL jersey retrofit kits. Try tractor supply.