Poor Plan and Poorer Performance

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Poor Plan and Poorer Performance

I saw Big Vince getting Rolled over and out of the way a few times and especially obvious on R.Rice's first TD. Is it not better to dive at the O-line feet and take 2 blockers out than stand up and get clovered? And D Captain, J. Mayo standing up in the endzone and moving backwards as the Ravens scored the second TD.
     The Baltimore D plan was all too obvious, Get to Tom.No matter what!
      So why continue to use a no back set when only 3 D linemen were enough to break down 5 blockers? A more conventional 2 back set would have a chance to give Tom time and some one to dump off passes to.
     And the Pats O C. must be in a coma for using Play action , Run Fake passes as the Ravens were not going to bite on the fake run and went directly and always at Tom.
     #31 Merriweather? was a whiff on several plays that could have been stopped  for no gain. Did Chung play? I stopped watching after the interception in the first quarter. It was awful!!
     I think D.Pees is gone and a new O.C is necessary.;You can not approach every game the same way, because of personnel matchups. But it seems that the Pats do that. BB should bring in some out side people and get this club straightened out. I'll be watching this spring as the Pats maneuver their way trading down to save the dollars and hope for the best. I think Bill has to bring someone in from the College ranks, the SEC IS ALWAYS GOOD, to take over scouting and the Draft player selection.

Go Pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Poor Plan and Poorer Performance

" I think D.Pees is gone and a new O.C is necessary"

I agree, lets hope,  ASAP

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Re: Poor Plan and Poorer Performance

I dont think Pees is the problem on D. Personnel is.

On O? I wholeheartedly agree. O'Brien must go. NOW

Sections
Shortcuts