Positions of most need

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Positions of most need

i think if the pats can get their hands on a quality interior lineman and quality safety we will be ready to rock.
    the big cut day is coming up. hopefully, the pats get hooked up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Positions of most need

Another interior lineman? After Haynesworth, Wilfork, Warren, Ellis and Love, you still want more? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I believe he is speaking of an OL Guard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Yes + 1 on the OL Guard. I am a bit concerened about our depth at O line watching them get pushed around a bit in the 3rd/4th quarters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

agreed on guard, and cb/s

mccourty, bodden, ras i is not enough. especially when you consider possible injuries

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Molden did a good job last night arriving on the same day and playing...  RG is a concern, but otherwise everything will take shape in the first 2 games. another possible issue could be LS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Positions of most need:
    [QUOTE]i think if the pats can get their hands on a quality interior lineman and quality safety we will be ready to rock. the big cut day is coming up. hopefully, the pats get hooked up
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

there might be some leftovers that have potential

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

RG looks horrible.  I wouldnt mind a better C type too, but that would be gravy.  Another S would be great as well.
    RG is just invisible at this time.  Maybe Cannon can add depth and learn after week 6, but we need someone there until then or TB will be flattened.

Sections
Shortcuts