Possible hypocrisy among media and fans?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Possible hypocrisy among media and fans?

I've heard several times in the weeks leading up to the playoffs and beyond that the Ravens would be a different team because they're getting Suggs and Lewis back from injury, and both on the field together for the first time. Ok, fair enough, but how is it that the Ravens get a big boost from  getting people back, but it's whining to say that the Patriots took a huge hit in the losses of Gronkowski, Jones, Love, and Talib? I get the misplay at the end of the half, no excuse for it, and in my opinion the Pats still win that game even with all this if Welker catches the pass (again). I also agree that something is missing from this team and that they let us all down, but I wonder why the double standard with regard to the injuries? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Possible hypocrisy among media and fans?

Injuries matter.  It's unpredictable. There was a thread about it last week... " anybody worried about" something like that.

It's the nightmare scenario.  Guys you depend on go down.  psychologically its a kick in the gut. Then you're fighting on 1 foot.. 

Very disappointing since now we don't see the total matchup of healthy teams.  sux big time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSthebest. Show PATSthebest's posts

Re: Possible hypocrisy among media and fans?

Thank you, someone with a voice of reason. No matter how much we here about the "Patriots way", the next man stand up and does his job, there is no replacing the top talent.