Post Draft Blues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Post Draft Blues

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

haha No.

Who is better? Anybody who built a team that has won a SB in the last 8 years.

So if we win the SB this year BB becomes the best?  Cop out response incoming in 3... 2... 1...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Why do you attack me, though?   Serious question. You and I seem to agree on who the trolls are and the obvious agendas, but then you attack me.  Odd.

I can answer this one for you, Rusty. Tanass attacked you even though he agrees with you because he's nuts...just like you.

LOL!!!

Ain't it the truth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

So I see we now have TexasCryBaby & DelusionalBabe teamed up together....how special is that?

Do you two hold hands at the misery conventions?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

haha No.

So if we win the SB this year BB becomes the best?  Cop out response incoming in 3... 2... 1...

Sure.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

So I see we now have TexasCryBaby & DelusionalBabe teamed up together....how special is that?

Do you two hold hands at the misery conventions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, but we like to hear you and Rusty tell your "fish" stories about the one that got away.

Funny how you two have such similar names, ain't it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Enjoy your misery gramps....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Enjoy your misery gramps....

Enjoy yours, Rusty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Since the inherited defensive stars BB had got old he is 0 for 8 in winning SBs.

How the hell does that make him the greatest GM in the cap era?

What? We lost 8 superbowls under BB? Geez...I must have missed a few because I only remember losing 2 under BB. ;-)

If BB isn't the best, who is? Whose better? Anyone?

haha No.

It's not that cut and dried. Being the best means winning the most, not winning all the time. As Derek Jeter said (hate that guy) lots of teams can win "a" championship, but the best compete almost every year. 

Sorry, I would never buy that the Saints' GM Mickey Loomis is better than BB because they got hot and won one Superbowl. That team is a mess and caught lightning in a bottle when their defense actually played really well for a hot stretch. Outside of that, they have bigger issues than NE almost across the board and most of it is related to how terrible they draft. They have really only have drafted WRs better, failing at OL picks, RB, DL, LBer, CB, Safety, etc. I mean busting on Sedrick Ellis, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, with fringe busts Malcolm Jenkins and Patrick Robinson over the last 8, all first rounders, is just dreadful. I mean they've had exactly one first rounder who even looks like a decent player and that is Cameron Jordan (a guy I actually had NE taking that season, lol), and Robert Meachem, who was an ok second WR in their system, but never came close to living up to first round billing, also really almost a fringe bust. 

I'd also add the Colts' GM. They won with a last gasp of a crew of guys they drafted a long time ago. One to one, BB has really been much better than Polian over the last 8 seasons. Only Gonzalez and partially Addai though he was short lived, is close to a hit, because Marlin Jackson, Hughes, Brown, Costanzo, et al. 

These are GMs who really are average: managing to miss with first rounders repeatedly. In that span only Maroney has been a complete swing and miss, with Meriweather as a fringe-bust (low selection, who did some good things, but ultimately was let go because he didn't get it).

But Mankins, Mayo, Solder, DMC (after his sophomore slump) and Chandler Jones (so far) is a whole bunch of pro-bowls and some solid contributors.  

I think there are clear cases that the Jerry Reese and Kevin Colbert have had better drafting results over the last 8 seasons, and Ozzie Newsome hasn't been shabby himself. They don't have five to six bust type players in the first to their credit. 

That, sadly, is the average. BB has had his issues, but he is waay above that, and above a couple guys who won Superbowls in the last 8 seasons, really on the strength of past success (Colts) and some savvy vet additions that pulled a terrible D together for one season (Saints).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Since the inherited defensive stars BB had got old he is 0 for 8 in winning SBs.

What? We lost 8 superbowls under BB? Geez...I must have missed a few because I only remember losing 2 under BB. ;-)

haha No.

It's not that cut and dried. Being the best means winning the most, not winning all the time. As Derek Jeter said (hate that guy) lots of teams can win "a" championship, but the best compete almost every year. 

Sorry, I would never buy that the Saints' GM Mickey Loomis is better than BB because they got hot and won one Superbowl. That team is a mess and caught lightning in a bottle when their defense actually played really well for a hot stretch. Outside of that, they have bigger issues than NE almost across the board and most of it is related to how terrible they draft. They have really only have drafted WRs better, failing at OL picks, RB, DL, LBer, CB, Safety, etc. I mean busting on Sedrick Ellis, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, Malcolm Jenkins and Patrick Robinson over the last 8, all first rounders, is just dreadful. I mean they've had exactly one first rounder who even looks like a decent player and that is Cameron Jordan (a guy I actually had NE taking that season, lol), ad Robert Meachem, who was an ok second WR in their system, but never came close to living up to first round billing. 

I'd also add the Colts' GM. They won with a last gasp of a crew of guys they drafted a long time ago. One to one, BB has really been much better than Polian over the last 8 seasons. Only Gonzalez and partially Addai though he was short lived, is close to a hit, because Marlin Jackson, Hughes, Brown, Costanzo, et al. 

These are GMs who really are average: managing to miss with first rounders repeatedly. In that span only Maroney has been a complete swing and miss, with Meriweather as a fringe-bust (low selection, who did some good things, but ultimately was let go because he didn't get it).

But Mankins, Mayo, Solder, DMC (after his sophomore slump) and Chandler Jones (so far) is a whole bunch of pro-bowls and some solid contributors.  

I think there are clear cases that the Jerry Reese and Kevin Colbert have had better drafting results over the last 8 seasons, and Ozzie Newsome hasn't been shabby himself. They don't have five to six bust type players in the first to their credit. 

That, sadly, is the average. BB has had his issues, but he is waay above that, and above a couple guys who won Superbowls in the last 8 seasons, really on the strength of past success (Colts) and some savvy vet additions that pulled a terrible D together for one season (Saints).

So, you are saying no to Saints and Colts but yes to Reese, Newsome and Colbert?

And are you factoring in that BB has had an ace in the hole for all this with Brady? Or do you think the likes of Mannings x2, Flacco, Brees and BR are his equal?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

According to the "BB puts hammer down" thread, the Duron Harmon selection was all BB's, and he over-ruled objections from this scouting team that Harmon could be had. 

RESPONSE: Unreal. Wonder what lengths the homers will go to defend this pick, now?

I'm sure this stuff goes on all the time, but still it's an interesting peek at a controversial selection that actually shows whether you can fault or praise either side.

RESPONSE: Probably...but not to these degree. I'm sure that there are squabbles from time to time on players. But, when your scouting staff is telling you that a guy you want to take at #91 can likely be had in round 7, or as an undrafted FA...and you choose to disregard them...than what are you paying them for? It's just ridiculous.

If Harmon becomes a quality starter, BB needs some big ups. If he fails, BB has gotta own that.

It's not terribly high stakes though... a really low third is generally a low expectations selection from my standpoint. If the kid becomes a ST standout I'm really happy, considering the vasy majority of low 3rds are out of the NFL in a few seaons. 

RESPONSE: Not terribly high stakes? Come on now, "Z"...stop covering for BB! We're talking about a 3rd rounder...a top 100 pick! The Pats' have used 4th rounders to snare top talent in the past, like Randy Moss and Aqib Talib. The Pats could have taken a flier on a QB of the future, in Matt Barkley or Ryan Nassib. They could have drafted DT Jesse Williams, OG/OC Barrett Jones, or added another WR here...and still had Harmon! Since when are the Patriots so good that they can throw away 3rd round picks! Just absurd!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

haha No.

Sorry, I would never buy that the Saints' GM Mickey Loomis is better than BB because they got hot and won one Superbowl. That team is a mess and caught lightning in a bottle when their defense actually played really well for a hot stretch. Outside of that, they have bigger issues than NE almost across the board and most of it is related to how terrible they draft. They have really only have drafted WRs better, failing at OL picks, RB, DL, LBer, CB, Safety, etc. I mean busting on Sedrick Ellis, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, with fringe busts Malcolm Jenkins and Patrick Robinson over the last 8, all first rounders, is just dreadful. I mean they've had exactly one first rounder who even looks like a decent player and that is Cameron Jordan (a guy I actually had NE taking that season, lol), and Robert Meachem, who was an ok second WR in their system, but never came close to living up to first round billing, also really almost a fringe bust. 

Regarding Polian - Assign whatever % of responsibility to him you wish for 2010 and 2011 drafts when his son was officially GM.  It has been noted locally that Chris Polian actually had the reigns in these drafts (at least in 2011)

2009 - collie, powers - effective;  2008 - wheeler, tamme, garcon  2007 - disaster but Gonzalez could have been good.  2006 -  Addai, Jennings, C Johnson, Bethea. 

If you look at Pro-Football-References Career AV assigned to the players each of these teams drafted then from 05-09, I think Polian compares well to Belichick.  And I don't necessarily ding a player drafted that ends up elsewhere and continues playing.  Still a good pick even if the don't work out for your club. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

haha No.

Regarding Polian - Assign whatever % of responsibility to him you wish for 2010 and 2011 drafts when his son was officially GM.  It has been noted locally that Chris Polian actually had the reigns in these drafts (at least in 2011)

2009 - collie, powers - effective;  2008 - wheeler, tamme, garcon  2007 - disaster but Gonzalez could have been good.  2006 -  Addai, Jennings, C Johnson, Bethea. 

If you look at Pro-Football-References Career AV assigned to the players each of these teams drafted then from 05-09, I think Polian compares well to Belichick.  And I don't necessarily ding a player drafted that ends up elsewhere and continues playing.  Still a good pick even if the don't work out for your club. 

Bill Polian was an excellent GM, he proved it both in Buffalo & Indy. His only problem was nepotism, his son should've never been tabbed as his replacement. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

According to the "BB puts hammer down" thread, the Duron Harmon selection was all BB's, and he over-ruled objections from this scouting team that Harmon could be had. 

RESPONSE: Unreal. Wonder what lengths the homers will go to defend this pick, now?

I'm sure this stuff goes on all the time, but still it's an interesting peek at a controversial selection that actually shows whether you can fault or praise either side.

RESPONSE: Probably...but not to these degree. I'm sure that there are squabbles from time to time on players. But, when your scouting staff is telling you that a guy you want to take at #91 can likely be had in round 7, or as an undrafted FA...and you choose to disregard them...than what are you paying them for? It's just ridiculous.

If Harmon becomes a quality starter, BB needs some big ups. If he fails, BB has gotta own that.

It's not terribly high stakes though... a really low third is generally a low expectations selection from my standpoint. If the kid becomes a ST standout I'm really happy, considering the vasy majority of low 3rds are out of the NFL in a few seaons. 

RESPONSE: Not terribly high stakes? Come on now, "Z"...stop covering for BB! We're talking about a 3rd rounder...a top 100 pick! The Pats' have used 4th rounders to snare top talent in the past, like Randy Moss and Aqib Talib. The Pats could have taken a flier on a QB of the future, in Matt Barkley or Ryan Nassib. They could have drafted DT Jesse Williams, OG/OC Barrett Jones, or added another WR here...and still had Harmon! Since when are the Patriots so good that they can throw away 3rd round picks! Just absurd!! 

Low third round picks have a fairly spotty success record.  Sure, some go on to great things, but the majority are just NFL filler--guys who play a few years in back-up roles and then disappear into obscurity.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

haha No.

Sorry, I would never buy that the Saints' GM Mickey Loomis is better than BB because they got hot and won one Superbowl. That team is a mess and caught lightning in a bottle when their defense actually played really well for a hot stretch. Outside of that, they have bigger issues than NE almost across the board and most of it is related to how terrible they draft. They have really only have drafted WRs better, failing at OL picks, RB, DL, LBer, CB, Safety, etc. I mean busting on Sedrick Ellis, Reggie Bush, Mark Ingram, Malcolm Jenkins and Patrick Robinson over the last 8, all first rounders, is just dreadful. I mean they've had exactly one first rounder who even looks like a decent player and that is Cameron Jordan (a guy I actually had NE taking that season, lol), ad Robert Meachem, who was an ok second WR in their system, but never came close to living up to first round billing. 

So, you are saying no to Saints and Colts but yes to Reese, Newsome and Colbert?

And are you factoring in that BB has had an ace in the hole for all this with Brady? Or do you think the likes of Mannings x2, Flacco, Brees and BR are his equal?

Yes. Mickey Loomis is an average GM. I just showed what it looks like .... the average GM swings and misses more often than not ... in the first round. That is what it is like for fans outside of NE. Polian has an amazing history as a team builder ... but his last few years were some of his worst, he was at best average over that span as the team decayed.

I'm first to be critical of the mistakes BB has made ... but he's been great at drafting recently as well. The offensive picks he has made have been amazing. He's done a great job sourcing LBer talent in the 4-3 transition. 

The second question is irrelevant.

1.) You (or someone) defined the period as the last few seasons, because it was about "anyone who has won a superbowl in the last 8 years has been better. Most of those players you named were drafted outside that span. 

2.) The question has nothing to do with drafting itself, unless by "ace-in-the-hole" you are implying you think Quarterbacks play some role in drafting for their HC. 

We are talking about drafting ... not winning. 

My response was basically what it was .... I have a huge amount of respect for what Reese has done and Colbert, and have always thought highly of Newsome. If there is a guy who has performed worse or as good as BB of the three it's Newsome, as many of the "stars" for his team were guys that were drafted before he was there, a long time ago. But he has a really strong track record. 

But Polian and Loomis over the last 8 years. I dismiss that out of hand. It's really just a joke. They can't draft a thing. Their teams are a mess. 

I can do this with team after team. Look at the Eagles, Raiders, Jets. These are all teams that are more or less "average" and over the last 8 seasons have literally drafted more first round busts than players that have "hit."

That is the reality of what mediocre is in the NFL drafting process.  

BB has had a recent poor track record of drafting WR and DB, with some mixed results on the defensive line/OLB. But he is classes above those guys.

And simply saying " a team won the SB ergo ... their GM is a better drafter over that time span" is just not right. I live in New Orleans .... Loomis is average to below average. His superbowl was this: he picked up Darren Sharper on the FA wire, and Sharper had an MVP caliber season at safety after he was supposed to be washed up. End of story. 

If Adrian Wilson does that .... you won't be saying BB suddenly became a better drafter. You'd be saying, he hit it in the vet FA pool big time. That's what happened on that one magical ride for NOLA. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Yes. Mickey Loomis is an average GM. I just showed what it looks like .... the average GM swings and misses more often than not ... in the first round. That is what it is like for fans outside of NE. Polian has an amazing history as a team builder ... but his last few years were some of his worst, he was at best average over that span as the team decayed.

I'm first to be critical of the mistakes BB has made ... but he's been great at drafting recently as well. The offensive picks he has made have been amazing. He's done a great job sourcing LBer talent in the 4-3 transition. 

The second question is irrelevant.

1.) You (or someone) defined the period as the last few seasons, because it was about "anyone who has won a superbowl in the last 8 years has been better. Most of those players you named were drafted outside that span. 

2.) The question has nothing to do with drafting itself, unless by "ace-in-the-hole" you are implying you think Quarterbacks play some role in drafting for their HC. 

We are talking about drafting ... not winning. 

My response was basically what it was .... I have a huge amount of respect for what Reese has done and Colbert, and have always thought highly of Newsome. If there is a guy who has performed worse or as good as BB of the three it's Newsome, as many of the "stars" for his team were guys that were drafted before he was there, a long time ago. But he has a really strong track record. 

But Polian and Loomis over the last 8 years. I dismiss that out of hand. It's really just a joke. They can't draft a thing. Their teams are a mess. 

I can do this with team after team. Look at the Eagles, Raiders, Jets. These are all teams that are more or less "average" and over the last 8 seasons have literally drafted more first round busts than players that have "hit."

That is the reality of what mediocre is in the NFL drafting process.  

BB has had a recent poor track record of drafting WR and DB, with some mixed results on the defensive line/OLB. But he is classes above those guys.

And simply saying " a team won the SB ergo ... their GM is a better drafter over that time span" is just not right. I live in New Orleans .... Loomis is average to below average. His superbowl was this: he picked up Darren Sharper on the FA wire, and Sharper had an MVP caliber season at safety after he was supposed to be washed up. End of story. 

If Adrian Wilson does that .... you won't be saying BB suddenly became a better drafter. You'd be saying, he hit it in the vet FA pool big time. That's what happened on that one magical ride for NOLA. 

RESPONSE: You're really selling Mickey Loomis short. He tranformed the Aints to the Saints...and won a SB in the process. For openers, you're omitting his role in out-hustling the Dolphins in signing QB Drew Brees. That move alone turned the franchise around...from a joke to a repectable team. He also hired coach Sean Payton...one of the best in the game...Bountygate notwithstanding. 

Yes...there were some draft misses. But there were also the followng hits, since 2006:

1.) 2006: SS Roman Harper (43rd overall pick), OG Jahri Evans (108th overall pick), DE Rob Ninkovich (135th overall), WR Marques Colston (252nd overall); 

2.) 2007: LT Jermon Bushrod (125th overall);

3.) 2008: CB Tracy Porter (40th overall), OT Carl Nicks (164th overall);

4.) 2009: P Thomas Morstead (164th overall);

5.) 2010: CB Patrick Robinson (32nd overall); TE Jimmy Graham (95th overall);

6.) 2011: DE Cameron Jordan (24th overall);

7.) 2012: Busted out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Bill Polian was an excellent GM, he proved it both in Buffalo & Indy. His only problem was nepotism, his son should've never been tabbed as his replacement. 

Though Polian made some poor decisions late in his rein with the Colts, and was obviously drunk with power there, leading to his demise...got to give the devil his due.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I think Collins will be a playmaker, his speed and athletic ability is outstanding. He's going to be one of those guys that people will be surprised that he wasn't picked until the 2nd round. The pass rush is going to be improved, the corner Logan adds nice depth to a position we are always in need of. I see both receivers making an impact and opening up the offense. Guys that can catch the football. Armstead is going to make an impact too. I don't know if the safety makes the team and didn't like that pick but I don't have the info that BB has. In Bill we trust ! Lol just kidding. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

An 11 page thread largely predicated on an apparently controversial low 3rd round pick who, regardles of where selected in the draft, may or may not become successful in the NFL: priceless.  (insert your deity of choice here) in a dump truck!!!

My contention?  BB probably knows a touch more than the talking heads and any other poster in this forum about football talent.  Controversial, I know but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yours in the football forum of the absurd,

HH

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

An 11 page thread largely predicated on an apparently controversial low 3rd round pick who, regardles of where selected in the draft, may or may not become successful in the NFL: priceless.  (insert your deity of choice here) in a dump truck!!!

My contention?  BB probably knows a touch more than the talking heads and any other poster in this forum about football talent.  Controversial, I know but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

HH

"In Bill We Trust"...got it!

LOL!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

There are more concerns about this draft than just unbelievably overdrafting Harmon...and BB dissing his own scouting staff in so doing. Jamie Collins must produce. He too was hand picked by BB, who scouted him in person. The other point of concern are the two WRs selected. Josh Boyce was drafted despite the Pats' knowing that he had a foot injury. As we painfully know, the Pats have not fared well drafting players who they know were currently injured.

Many here are excited about Aaron Dobson. But, keep an eye on WR Markus Wheaton, who would seem to be the type of outside threat that the Patriots really needed. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers 20 picks later, at #79. Hopefully, this won't turn out to be the Brandon Tate/Mike Wallace situation revisited.

In closing, this draft, more than any previously, appears to be a referendum on BB as a GM. He has hand picked these players...seemingly placing his own talent evaluations above that of his own scouting staff. If this draft turns out well, BB may be worthy of having the "In Bill We Trust" motto reinstated. But, if not, can we all agree that changes need to be made, and that hiring a drafting consultant with some power should be strongly considered? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

its funny.  Most of you guys trash me for being a colts fan and pointing out some of the fallacies of your fandom (which I have as well - and you point them out to me), but does anyone on this board trash the pats more than TexasPat who actually attempts to pose as a pats fan?

Having an honest perspective is one thing.  That's the angle most of my criticisms come from.  TP rarely (and I think that's being generous) has a positive thing to say about the pats.  That tells me his positions are less than honest on a regular basis. 

RESPONSE: Well, well, well, well...what have we here? Little puppy dog has come to play. I must confess Dog(ggggg), that I'm touched by your deep concern for our Patriot fans here, regarding my alleged negativity...whereby, according to you,  seldom is heard an encouraging word from me, on the New England Patriots.  

That aside...as we here understand, in the weeks and months leading up to the draft, misinformation and even lies are doled out by teams, to throw other teams off on certain players. Character issues are embellished, and rumors of injuries...true or not, are sometimes spread.

In this regard, I wish to congratulate you for being hired by the Indianapolis Colts as the Director of Misinformation (DIM) for the 2013 NFL Draft. Your job description was to spread lies and misinformation on certain players that the Colts were interested in. My understanding is that certain Colts fans who visit this forum took note of your years of contributions here...in which you have consistently lied and misinformed. This led them to recommend you to Colts management for that position.

Well done, my friend. If ever you need a reference to further verify these skills for next years' DIM position, I shall be happy to endorse you!

Adios, Pinocchio...LOL!!!!! 

Extensive bluster out of TP without substance.  Par for TP's course.  So you wish to endorse me for something you've conjured up, eh?  And everyone would listen because you have, in spades, that for which you are endorsing me?  got it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

RESPONSE: You're really selling Mickey Loomis short. He tranformed the Aints to the Saints...and won a SB in the process. For openers, you're omitting his role in out-hustling the Dolphins in signing QB Drew Brees. That move alone turned the franchise around...from a joke to a repectable team. He also hired coach Sean Payton...one of the best in the game...Bountygate notwithstanding. 

Yes...there were some draft misses. But there were also the followng hits, since 2006:

1.) 2006: SS Roman Harper (43rd overall pick), OG Jahri Evans (108th overall pick), DE Rob Ninkovich (135th overall), WR Marques Colston (252nd overall); 

2.) 2007: LT Jermon Bushrod (125th overall);

3.) 2008: CB Tracy Porter (40th overall), OT Carl Nicks (164th overall);

4.) 2009: P Thomas Morstead (164th overall);

5.) 2010: CB Patrick Robinson (32nd overall); TE Jimmy Graham (95th overall);

6.) 2011: DE Cameron Jordan (24th overall);

7.) 2012: Busted out.

LMFAO you really are a freaking troll.  You complain about BB's drafting, argue he would have been canned if he wasn't the HC and then you post this list as some proof that Loomis is some great GM.  You realize all you posted for the 2009 draft was a punter right?  Or that Ninkovich never did anything for NO and Roman Harper might be the worst coverage safety in the NFL.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

HH

"In Bill We Trust"...got it!

LOL!!! 

Actually, TP, with all due respect, you haven't the remotest clue.  It's much more about how little many of us trust your assessment as opposed to Bill's.  It is not that he's infallible; for me it is that he is a proven professional winner and you are are an interested amateur.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Actually, TP, with all due respect, you haven't the remotest clue.  It's much more about how little many of us trust your assessment as opposed to Bill's.  It is not that he's infallible; for me it is that he is a proven professional winner and you are are an interested amateur.

LMAO

25. This post has been removed.