In response to tanbass' comment:

In response to jri37's comment:

187 wins

10 playoff appearances

6 AFC Title games

5 AFC championships

5 Super bowls

3 Super Bowl Wins

He may make mistakes every single GM does even the best ones do but the criticism of this guy is way over the top based on his record.

According to Babe the (wannabe Genius)...all the GMs who won superbowls in the last 8 years are better.

Well, how did they build teams capable of winning SBs while BB has not? Because they are worse? LMAO@U

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Post Draft Blues

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Agree on SB 42, although I still think he wanted to put on a fireworks show, the Giants knew it and it backfired. 

Right. Brady does whatever he wants and the best coach in the game sits by helplessly. MORON!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Last 15 SuperBowls:

2013 XLVII Baltimore Ravens San Francisco 49ers 34-31

2012 XLVI New York Giants New England Patriots 21-17

2011 XLV Green Bay Packers Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25

2010 XLIV New Orleans Saints Indianapolis Colts 31–17

2009 XLIII Pittsburgh Steelers Arizona Cardinals 27-23

2008 XLII New York Giants New England Patriots 17-14

2007 XLI Indianapolis Colts Chicago Bears 29-17

2006 XL Pittsburgh Seattle 21-10

2005 XXXIX New England Philadelphia 24-21

2004 XXXVIII New England Carolina 32-29

2003 XXXVII Tampa Bay Oakland 48-21

2002 XXXVI New England St Louis 20-17

2001 XXXV Baltimore NY Giants 34-7

2000 XXXIV St Louis Tennessee 23-16

1999 XXXIII Denver Atlanta 34-19 Miami

Check my math but in the past 15 years the Pats have the most SB wins (3) AND the most SB appearances (5).  Bottom line business, Babe.  Who has done better in either category? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, how did they build teams capable of winning SBs while BB has not? Because they are worse? LMAO@U

Until you can name one GM/coach that has posted a better resume in the last 12 years, your credibility is equal to tree fungus. Wake up and sniff some reality....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe it wasn't his GM issues that lost 42. The lack of in game adjustments to what the Giant D- line was doing was the issue. If you want to blame him blame him as the coach.

In 46 it was not the GM who lost the game... this one is on lack of execution and mistakes by their star players brady included.

Players not executing is part of what they are in total. And the GM picks them.

There is no dancing around the bottom line.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Actually, TP, with all due respect, you haven't the remotest clue.  It's much more about how little many of us trust your assessment as opposed to Bill's.  It is not that he's infallible; for me it is that he is a proven professional winner and you are are an interested amateur.

How dare I question or criticize BB. Got it...LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Until you can name one GM/coach that has posted a better resume in the last 12 years, your credibility is equal to tree fungus. Wake up and sniff some reality....

Tree fungus?? I mean, really??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Actually, TP, with all due respect, you haven't the remotest clue.  It's much more about how little many of us trust your assessment as opposed to Bill's.  It is not that he's infallible; for me it is that he is a proven professional winner and you are are an interested amateur.

Actually, TP, now you're simply being silly.  Got it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Keep including the dynasty years teeming with players this GM did not acquire when you applaud BB as a great GM and your credibility will remain the zilch it has always been.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Babe it wasn't his GM issues that lost 42. The lack of in game adjustments to what the Giant D- line was doing was the issue. If you want to blame him blame him as the coach.

In 46 it was not the GM who lost the game... this one is on lack of execution and mistakes by their star players brady included.

Players not executing is part of what they are in total. And the GM picks them.

There is no dancing around the bottom line.

Right so in 46 Brady throwing that pick intended for Gronk and welker dropping the ball are part of it. Those guys are considered his finer work as GM. Babe, the execution i speak of in 46 stems from bad decisions and physical mistakes by our star players. Bottom line the pat's record over his tenure speaks for his sucess as GM.

And whatever miscues a particular piece of his finer work commits is part of the sum total of what he has created.

If he built a better team the added parts would have compensated for his best parts doing what even the best of the best are apt to do upon occasion.

Bottom line is that our GM has built teams that have fared as well as 26 other teams in the last 8 years regarding the goal of all teams - winning the Super Bowl. There is just no getting around that. And that is not being a great GM.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

You dratted non-homer! Guzzle some kool-aide if you want to be loved by those who imbibe!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If you and Russ want to continue to bash the GM and Qb have at it... to me those are the strenghts of the orginization.

Even if the QB is the cause, it still stops with the GM since he is the guy who put himout there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

The D has nothing to do with our offense not executing on their side!

Yes it does.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Your posts aren't anywhere near "questioning" or "criticizing"....you simply continuously cry over not getting a few of (your) preferred picks. And because the Pats haven't won 8 out of the last 10 superbowls, you feel the need to whine & cry like this team is a complete failure.....at least that's how most of your rants come across. Doom & Gloom, all the time......Yet we are all homers because we view the team in more of a positive light? I don't remember too many posts here saying this team is perfect.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Post draft blues . . . what you get after you finish your beer and realize you don't have enough money for another.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Post draft blues . . . what you get after you finish your beer and realize you don't have enough money for another.

Where do you buy beer that it is so expensive?

25. This post has been removed.