1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Post Season Outlook

AFC

AFC Championships

Patriots or Steelers

Colts and Bolts fold early, as usual

NFC Championship Game

Vikings or Saints

Cowboys and Philly fold, too many questions on both teams.

Super Bowl Winner

Patriots or Steelers

Obviously I will pick the Patriots but on the assumption that -sh-- happens and on any given Sunday a team can win our lose, I believe the only team that can take the Patriots in the play-offs is the Steelers. They are tough on both Offense and Defense. They are very well coached and they know how to win the big games.

I believe the AFC team will defeat the NFC team. Better coaching of both AFC teams is the reason.  

Thoughts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Re: Post Season Outlook

You can count the Steelers out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Post Season Outlook:
    [QUOTE]AFC AFC Championships Patriots or Steelers Colts and Bolts fold early, as usual NFC Championship Game Vikings or Saints Cowboys and Philly fold, too many questions on both teams. Super Bowl Winner Patriots or Steelers Obviously I will pick the Patriots but on the assumption that -sh-- happens and on any given Sunday a team can win our lose, I believe the only team that can take the Patriots in the play-offs is the Steelers. They are tough on both Offense and Defense. They are very well coached and they know how to win the big games. I believe the AFC team will defeat the NFC team. Better coaching of both AFC teams is the reason.   Thoughts   
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see the Pats get the #2 seed and see Cincinatti beat out San Diego for the #3 seed (or otherwise see the Chargers falter)

Then there would be a good chance that the Colts would draw the Chargers, who despite phantom pass interference, still beat them at the considerably more difficult RCA dome a couple years ago.

I trust the Pats to beat the Chargers at home in the cold in January (although Rivers has two ACL's and MCL's this year thus far).

I don't know if the Pats could go into Lucas Oil Stadium with the heat and noise turned up and overcome phantom pass interference and a very good Colts team to win (they haven't been able to do it for the past couple years).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: Post Season Outlook:
    [QUOTE]You can count the Steelers out.
    Posted by dwhite1220[/QUOTE]

D. I thought they were tough last night, without two stars. I see Ben back and Troy back. They are a lot like us, when they need to roll the rest of the season they do.

Why do you see them as out? I see last weeks loss due to Ben getting hurt and this week came down to the wire. Fully manned they would have won.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Post Season Outlook : I'd like to see the Pats get the #2 seed and see Cincinatti beat out San Diego for the #3 seed (or otherwise see the Chargers falter) Then there would be a good chance that the Colts would draw the Chargers, who despite phantom pass interference, still beat them at the considerably more difficult RCA dome a couple years ago. I trust the Pats to beat the Chargers at home in the cold in January (although Rivers has two ACL's and MCL's this year thus far). I don't know if the Pats could go into Lucas Oil Stadium with the heat and noise turned up and overcome phantom pass interference and a very good Colts team to win (they haven't been able to do it for the past couple years).
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I agree, but I would like to go to Indy and beat them at home. I know we can and would have last game, except.........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

im beginning to wonder if the steelers will get in.with the other teams that do have a chance to get in the playoffs,will become tougher teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to Post Season Outlook:
    [QUOTE]AFC AFC Championships Patriots or Steelers Colts and Bolts fold early, as usual NFC Championship Game Vikings or Saints Cowboys and Philly fold, too many questions on both teams. Super Bowl Winner Patriots or Steelers Obviously I will pick the Patriots but on the assumption that -sh-- happens and on any given Sunday a team can win our lose, I believe the only team that can take the Patriots in the play-offs is the Steelers. They are tough on both Offense and Defense. They are very well coached and they know how to win the big games. I believe the AFC team will defeat the NFC team. Better coaching of both AFC teams is the reason.   Thoughts   
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

[QUOTE]Then there would be a good chance that the Colts would draw the Chargers, who despite phantom pass interference, still beat them at the considerably more difficult RCA dome a couple years ago. 
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

You fail to see that the phantom PI calls are essentially negated by the NFL's desire for everyone to see that LDT is a "classy guy." This is the reason why San Diego can beat the Colts! The refs are torn and end up playing no part in the game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Post Season Outlook : You fail to see that the phantom PI calls are essentially negated by the NFL's desire for everyone to see that LDT is a "classy guy." This is the reason why San Diego can beat the Colts! The refs are torn and end up playing no part in the game.
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Yes! Complete Anarchy and Chaos on the field , I love it. Hail Caesar!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Colts and Bolts are knocked out in the first game played in Post Season