Poster Imperfect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Poster Imperfect

Here it is! The thread we've all been waiting for. Which poster(s) do you most disagree with regarding the Patriots and the NFL.

Let's have fun with this if at all possible. I know that's asking alot given the topic but let's try to keep it somewhat civil. After all, half the fun in coming here is to debate.

I'll start the festivities and nominate Babe. His claims that the Patriots success is due only to Coach Bill and QB Tom and that the rest of the team are JAGS is ludicrous in my opinion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Poster Imperfect

This thread is sort of like your wife asking:  "Honey, do I look fat in these jeans?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Poster imperfect? That would be me.

(I got into a bit of trouble on the Poster Perfect thread, so I best not say too much here)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I second guess myself a lot.  In the end, I usually come to terms with my decisions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

This thread is sort of like your wife asking:  "Honey, do I look fat in these jeans?"

Haha! Close but Babe is not my wife.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Poster imperfect? That would be me.

(I got into a bit of trouble on the Poster Perfect thread, so I best not say too much here)

It's cool. This is the thread to air it out. :)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

I am not going to point to the trolls or irrationals because we all know who is in that group of 15-20 people here, so I'll go with the ones who are intelligent, but never have once they were wrong or might be wrong in their analysis.

Prolate and ZBellino They're both intelligent, but their belligerence and tone are almost mirror images of one another.   When in trouble, they run away from the discussion, acting like nothing happened. That's how you know you've outdebated them.  Then, they swing back in trying to deflect 24-48 hours later, hoping no one remebered what they originally said.

Examples include the Brady 40+ pass/shotgun debates, where they apparently don't think Brady is as bad as he is when he chooses this path calling plays during the game, for our offense to dribble out 13 or 14 points and to never score (or move the ball) for entire halves. Somehow that's on the defense. lol

Wozzy, TrueChamp and PatsEng have recently joined this group as well.  Intelligent, make some good comments, but when they slip up, they lash out in anger, instead of admitting they may have missed something.

In a way, I feel bad for you.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I think pretty much everyone know's who is at the top of my list on this subject.  I don't feel I need to go into details,  as most already know why and feel the same way.  So since today is such a good, fun and special day I'm just going to leave it at that!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Welkie walked.  BB is the best GM of all time. Brady has crapped himself in some big games lately. Deal with it.

And you keep getting banned and posts deleted!  No greater examples of being a troll then those two things.   You are probably the most miserable person I have ever encountered.  Please seek help, there is still hope for you.... maybe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Haha! Close but Babe is not my wife.

. . . though if you're lucky, your wife's a babe Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Prolate and ZBellino They're both intelligent, but their belligerence and tone are almost mirror images of one another.   When in trouble, they run away from the discussion, acting like nothing happened. That's how you know you've outdebated them.  Then, they swing back in trying to deflect 24-48 hours later, hoping no one remebered what they originally said.

The 24 to 48 hour thing is just proof that we are gainfully employed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Nobody has wilder delusions of grandeur than Rusty, it could be him against the World and he would still insist he was right.  He creates fictional scenerios involving soap operatic drama with players and pretends like he has a front row seat to the inner workings of the most secretive team in all of pro sports.  He's never been wrong, even when rapid fire posting baloney about us changing our system or some other stuff he has completely made up, he just digs in deeper then creates a fictional former football player/poster to back up his wild assertions.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Two posters I disagree with:

1) StGF - For obvious reasons. I have no patience for anyone who files abuse reports against his fellow posters

2) rameakap - A few months ago, as part of his inane jihad, he posted a short message trashing the Contrarian for being "iliterate" [sic]. I have no problem with that. He can characterize the Contrarian any way he wants. But in the very same short message he (rameakap) made 6 grammar/usage errors himself lol

What a goof

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Generally speaking. See below for answer ......

^

^

ADD

^

^

^

ADD

^

^

^

ADD

^

^

^

AND, -not to be confused with ADD - another additional 10 previous comments, Just in case I forget - which in my case - to remember who the heck the person is that your responding to in the first place ....... so then, I need to go all the way back to the top to ......... no wait .... I really want to return " all the way back to the top of the page", Just to find out who that moron, the poster is refering to. Come to find out that it's the same moron going back about 6 years. The abuse of my right index finger is really challenged but I have another finger next to it, just for posters like these!

Next .... see below ..... be patient .....

ADD

^

^

ADD

^

^

ADD

The current record for repeated comments in the same post is 16 comments. This is not about T. Tebow folks, it's about some of you.

Yep, go right ahead and copy this post ........ You see, i offer you the Truth AND the Consequences in one package........ ;-)))

No wait, I'm not finished. But, there is ONE. What that guy does is already explained here but will add to the same 16 comments, a 3-5 word line of smh, ?, nonsense, etc. It's then that I become Batman .... swish, bang, badda bing, pow, boom, slap, sock, and a final phfffft.

Have a good evening .....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

edit/delete/sorry

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

With all due respect to you, digger, I'm going to take a pass on this one.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I would put in this category anyone who almost never posts anything directly related to the roster or the game itself and spends most of his time poking fun at ideas.

(and now let's sit back and see who will be first  to Spot the Irony in this post)

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The 24 to 48 hour thing is just proof that we are gainfully employed.

You only work 3 or 4 days week?  Good for you. Z is a teacher and is off right now, so that doesn't make much sense.

So what you are saying is that peoples lives should revolve around this discussion board, and when they are off from work, this should be their focus? Z comes and goes from this board (I have noticed that he doesn't post for months sometimes), and from what I have read, it sounds like he has a pretty interesting life. He, like many of us, only post when they have something interesting, relevant or humorous to contribute. He, like many of us, refuses to engage in the petty arguements that you turn most threads into. It seems to me he can understand that someone can have a different opinion than his own, and not feel that his manhood is being threatened because some stranger behind a keyboard thinks he is smarter and more knowledgable about football. I can certainly understand his not feeling the need to defend himself from every inane post some other person puts on here. You could do yourself a favor by putting the mouse down, stepping away from the keyboard, and getting a little fresh air and sunshine on occasion...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I like you Digger.  I think this thread was a mistake though.  It has flame war written all over it.

Sections
Shortcuts